+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

potatohead

May 3, 2021
I am so worried about medicals. I should have booked an appointment sooner. Gonna try to book one farther from my city for now. But still no appointments recently.

jml07

Nov 22, 2016
Hi. Just a quick question for photo.
I have used an android photo app and had no issue at all. This pathway is going perfectly online then why do I need to upload hard copies ?. IRCC will print them then put it into PR card?
Thanks for your input.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Do we have to print it and scan it on 6th May? or just okay with writing on PC?
NO, absolutely do not print, it will invalidate the barcodes.

Hi. Just a quick question for photo.
I have used an android photo app and had no issue at all. This pathway is going perfectly online then why do I need to upload hard copies ?. IRCC will print them then put it into PR card?
Thanks for your input.
I took my own pic using a professional camera and a white background, but I also have a semi-recent (less than 6 months ago) hard photo I used to apply for PNP and has the photo studio stamp on the back. I scanned it from both sides just in case.

PR Card pictures are different, if you get a COPR you'll see further instructions

Reactions: jml07

Vdiksha1

Apr 8, 2020
I think when we fill forms then we will have to validate first then print it with barcodes. because we have to sign it they will not accept electronically signed form.

sq96

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Does anyone know if we will definitely need Medicals? I managed to find a CELPIP date for the 8th of May but can't find any medicals that are relatively soon

Vdiksha1

Apr 8, 2020
so we need following documents:
for work proof:- recent paystub, job letter
for study:- degree, transcripts
language:- general ielts
proof of pcc
status in canada
digital photo
imm008 form, imm5669, 5406, 5562
fees 1050 including rprf
passport
birth certificate
is any other document that I am missing here?
do we need rcmp as well?
and what about biom

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
I've noticed a lot of new people asking questions whose answers we don't have. We don't know. You guys have to understand that the only source you can trust is IRCC, and yes, it's a terrible tactic to hype a program so much without releasing any information until the day the program launches.

But use common sense, just gather the same documents you'd need for a regular PR application and you'll be fine. Spots won't fill up within an hour, a PR application even if it's perfect takes time to upload, we might even get all the forms updated.