+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEVER go in for IQAS for your ECA!

Wunmibae

Jul 25, 2018
Please which of the eca bodies evaluates fasters, and evaluates my diploma and bsc as two or more certificates.
What is the cost implication
Thanks

Jai Lakwale

May 2, 2019
Hi Shoubik

I've got 2 Degrees of B.com (from DU) and PGD (from SCDL). ICAS told me to send the assessment through your institute.
But as you suggested that post it through Campus Post office like DU (south campus). But what about another Degree SCDL, Pune.
Do i need to send separate files and separate fee as well.
Plz help.

Hi Manish,
I have a bachelor's degree from PU and PGD from SCDL. Was your SCDL evaluated/assessed positively? If yes then via which agency - ICAS or IQAS? How much time did it take for the assessment? I am hung up in the pool since 2 years, please respond. If possible, please share your whatsApp no. Mine is 9975588017. Thank you!

Rajya

Mar 13, 2018
Hi!
I called IQAS recently to confirm a few doubts and here is the response:

Me: I called my University (SVU, Tirupati, AP) and they told me that they will not send the transcripts directly to IQAS. What are my options?
IQAS: No problem. You can send the sealed transcript envelope along with the other relevant documents (such as ECA Checklist and the documents mention in that) in a single packet to IQAS. Please ensure the Academic Request form is signed by the authority concerned

Me: IQAS mentions that only the highest educational certificates be sent for evaluation. I have a Bachelor of Commerce (3 Years) + Master of Commerce (2 Years). Do you want me to send only the masters or both?
IQAS: Hmmm... Send Both

Me: My Surname is initialised on my certificates (Midhun Reddy S), but my Passport has my full name (Midhun Reddy Samireddy)...
IQAS: Include an affidavit that mentions these details and include that with the documents. The affidavit should mention that it is the same person
Me: A notary will be sufficient?
IQAS: Yes

That is the gist of my conversation. Not definitely Verbatim
So - what was the outcome?

Nov 28, 2018
Hi Midhun, How long did it take for your ECA, from the day you sent your documents to IQAS? Thanks beforehand!
I put all the docs in a single envelope and sent it on Jan 11 2019 - information that my package was opened: Mar 21 2019 - Received electronic ECA: May 23 2019 - hard copy: received Jun 7 2019

Aspirant3993

Mar 12, 2019
Received my ECA in May 2019. IQAS considered my MCom as Masters Program.
Hi, would you please reply that what was the duration of your MCom degree?
I hv 1 yr master's degree and would like to have evaluated as master's in order to meet the requirements of CRS cut off score.
Thanks in advance.

Aspirant3993

Mar 12, 2019
Hi I went ahead with IQAS. It took full 3 months, but then i got a positive result. Infact i had sent the transcripts myself and had mentioned that in the remarks. On an exception basis they accepted this as well to reduce the time required for the university to send the transcripts to IQAS directly, which can be challenging.
Sir,
Can u please say that what is the result of ur evaluation?
I hv 1 yr master's degree and I would like to have evaluated it as Masters equivalent in order to meet the requirements of current CRS cut off score.
Thanks in advance

ABI_88

Sep 4, 2019
Hi I went ahead with IQAS. It took full 3 months, but then i got a positive result. Infact i had sent the transcripts myself and had mentioned that in the remarks. On an exception basis they accepted this as well to reduce the time required for the university to send the transcripts to IQAS directly, which can be challenging.
Dear Chadrashekar,

I have seen your posts regarding ECA first from WES and then from IQAS.

My Question is can we get ECA from more than 1 bodies? And which one will IRCC consider? As 1 copy of ECA goes to IRCC?

ABI_88

Sep 4, 2019
Hi, johnsyk! I have a question that you can save me through!

Like you were, I'm not satisfied with WES's report and so I'm thinking of getting my report from another one, IQAS, which has a quite good reputation. Was it possible for you to, I don't know, replace your WES report with IQAS? I mean, you got both reports from both WES and IQAS, right? For my case, I got my credentials assessed by WES now and the report has been sent to IRCC. At this time, can I replace that report with the one from IQAS? (I haven't submitted my application just yet, though. I only created my EE profile. But the report has been sent to IRCC.)

Can I go ahead and do it with IQAS and see what happens?

Brother Did you get any response in this case? As I am planning to submit my case with CES & IQAS at the same time, and use the one that is giving me a higher degree.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Dear Chadrashekar,

I have seen your posts regarding ECA first from WES and then from IQAS.

My Question is can we get ECA from more than 1 bodies? And which one will IRCC consider? As 1 copy of ECA goes to IRCC?
Yes
You provide eca id to use in your application.
Ircc does not get a copy automatically for all your eca, instead it accesses the results you provided

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Brother Did you get any response in this case? As I am planning to submit my case with CES & IQAS at the same time, and use the one that is giving me a higher degree.
I do suggest checking online for similar experiences for same program/university to see what responses other folks have got. That will help you to submit in just one place that has considered it favourably.

ABI_88

Sep 4, 2019
I do suggest checking online for similar experiences for same program/university to see what responses other folks have got. That will help you to submit in just one place that has considered it favourably.
Thank you for your response.

I tried couldn't find some one from same university or same situation, so I am thinking of applying in more than 1 at the same time and see which ever is favorable, I use it.

But some one told me that ECA is submitted automatically to IRCC, so thats why I was doubtful.

Overall I have B.Com 2 years from University of Punjab Pakistan
MBA 2.5 years (90 credit hours ) from Bahria university.

Please if some one with same qualifications had the assessment done please share your expierence.

Pushpa B

Sep 24, 2019
Australia
Hi,
I have got 2 masters - MCom and MBA. However, WES evaluated both as 1 year diploma each. Hence, I am planning to get my credentials evaluated from IQAS in the hope of getting it considered as Masters. Since the two masters are from different universities, I am planning to send only my MCom credentials along with Bcom as they belong to same university. I plan to update WES evaluation for MBA and IQAS for MCom and BCom while filling out EE. What would you suggest and will there be any issues as my earlier WES report contains credential assessment for all 3 degrees?