+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEVER go in for IQAS for your ECA!

Saud_91

Apr 30, 2018
Hi I went ahead with IQAS. It took full 3 months, but then i got a positive result. Infact i had sent the transcripts myself and had mentioned that in the remarks. On an exception basis they accepted this as well to reduce the time required for the university to send the transcripts to IQAS directly, which can be challenging.
Hi,
Since you send the transcripts directly,, was there any issue from iqas side, and did you include the academic request form?? What reason did you gave iqas for send the transcripts directly??

Nov 28, 2018
Hi,
Since you send the transcripts directly,, was there any issue from iqas side, and did you include the academic request form?? What reason did you gave iqas for send the transcripts directly??
Hi!
I called IQAS recently to confirm a few doubts and here is the response:

Me: I called my University (SVU, Tirupati, AP) and they told me that they will not send the transcripts directly to IQAS. What are my options?
IQAS: No problem. You can send the sealed transcript envelope along with the other relevant documents (such as ECA Checklist and the documents mention in that) in a single packet to IQAS. Please ensure the Academic Request form is signed by the authority concerned

Me: IQAS mentions that only the highest educational certificates be sent for evaluation. I have a Bachelor of Commerce (3 Years) + Master of Commerce (2 Years). Do you want me to send only the masters or both?
IQAS: Hmmm... Send Both

Me: My Surname is initialised on my certificates (Midhun Reddy S), but my Passport has my full name (Midhun Reddy Samireddy)...
IQAS: Include an affidavit that mentions these details and include that with the documents. The affidavit should mention that it is the same person
Me: A notary will be sufficient?
IQAS: Yes

That is the gist of my conversation. Not definitely Verbatim

polyglot_wannabe

Jul 17, 2018
I had a horrible experience with WES. The only reason I got my PPR is because IQAS evaluated a degree correctly while WES messed it up. It works both ways. Every situation is different.
Hi, johnsyk! I have a question that you can save me through!

Like you were, I'm not satisfied with WES's report and so I'm thinking of getting my report from another one, IQAS, which has a quite good reputation. Was it possible for you to, I don't know, replace your WES report with IQAS? I mean, you got both reports from both WES and IQAS, right? For my case, I got my credentials assessed by WES now and the report has been sent to IRCC. At this time, can I replace that report with the one from IQAS? (I haven't submitted my application just yet, though. I only created my EE profile. But the report has been sent to IRCC.)

Can I go ahead and do it with IQAS and see what happens?

Reactions: ABI_88
May 9, 2011
Hi all

Need help..While applying for IQAS, which address we need to give to send their report?? Is it our address or Canada address for express entry??

Please help

SAIRAMANZOOR

Apr 11, 2018
Please guide me that,Does the IQAS Send my ECA Report Directly to Saskatchewan College Of Psychologists.Is it possible or is there any procedure that i will adopt to request IQAS to send my report to Saskatchewan College Of Psychologists.????

Aliemli

Jan 26, 2019
I checked with YMCA they said they are not affiliated to UGC/AICTE :( shall i take risk sending my papers to IQAS as WES has not accepted.

Dec 27, 2018
Hi!
I called IQAS recently to confirm a few doubts and here is the response:

Me: I called my University (SVU, Tirupati, AP) and they told me that they will not send the transcripts directly to IQAS. What are my options?
IQAS: No problem. You can send the sealed transcript envelope along with the other relevant documents (such as ECA Checklist and the documents mention in that) in a single packet to IQAS. Please ensure the Academic Request form is signed by the authority concerned

Me: IQAS mentions that only the highest educational certificates be sent for evaluation. I have a Bachelor of Commerce (3 Years) + Master of Commerce (2 Years). Do you want me to send only the masters or both?
IQAS: Hmmm... Send Both

Me: My Surname is initialised on my certificates (Midhun Reddy S), but my Passport has my full name (Midhun Reddy Samireddy)...
IQAS: Include an affidavit that mentions these details and include that with the documents. The affidavit should mention that it is the same person
Me: A notary will be sufficient?
IQAS: Yes

That is the gist of my conversation. Not definitely Verbatim
Got this reply from IQAS
Do transcripts/mark sheets have to be sent directly by the school to IQAS?
Yes. IQAS needs to verify that your credentials are authentic so your school must send your transcripts directly to IQAS in a sealed envelope. Use the Request of Academic Records form on our website to ask your school to send your transcripts. In cases where the issuing institution cannot send transcripts directly to IQAS, they may provide you with a sealed envelope with your attested transcripts enclosed which may be couriered by you to our office. The envelope must remain sealed, and has to be stamped with the institution's official seal across the back flap.

Dec 27, 2018
Whether Anna University Chennai sending transcripts to iqas?? If not how to send. I have BE from Anna University and MBA(distance) from Bharathiyar university. Planning to apply through IQAS for hetting Masters equivalency.
Yes. IQAS needs to verify that your credentials are authentic so your school must send your transcripts directly to IQAS in a sealed envelope. Use the Request of Academic Records form on our website to ask your school to send your transcripts. In cases where the issuing institution cannot send transcripts directly to IQAS, they may provide you with a sealed envelope with your attested transcripts enclosed which may be couriered by you to our office. The envelope must remain sealed, and has to be stamped with the institution's official seal across the back flap.

Charan1711

Feb 3, 2019
Hello do we need to send the photocopies separately to Iqas...actually my university had sent all the transcript to iqas directly but they were refused to include the photocopies in the envelope..

Now my concern - do i need to send all the photocopies separately to iqas ??

Nishiminami

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Wow! Really?
Back in 2006, They just ask you to send the Originals.

RadhaPradeep

Feb 4, 2019
Hi! I have a question regarding IQAS verification. I have master's degree. Should I get both my bachelors and masters degree evaluated or just Masters is enough. Thank you!

Reet_Ravneet

Mar 1, 2019
Hey, I have a query.Please guide me if you have any idea.
I have done B.Sc Computer Applications (3 years degree) + M.A.English (2 years degree). Would IQAS cancel out my masters degree as according to foreign criteria bachelor degree should be of 4 years. *(without masters degree my CRS score will drop down:( )

Reactions: Wunmibae