+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
decentguy said:
Today i recieved the message to collect the passport from vfs delhi office , i dont know weather its gudd news or bad news :((((((((((((((
what about yours status????
Good...! Congrats...!

Just let me know whats in ur passport ?

Mine still under process.

Regards,

jigar.sah

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
decentguy said:
Yes today its change the status am really worried
Hi Decentguy. I dont think you need to worry about anything. This might be the approval as they might not required MEDICAL exam for you.

Could you share the message being displayed on VFS site? Did you receive the message via email or SMS?

decentguy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
jigar.sah said:
Hi Decentguy. I dont think you need to worry about anything. This might be the approval as they might not required MEDICAL exam for you.

Could you share the message being displayed on VFS site? Did you receive the message via email or SMS?
On vfs site it written passport have sent on 4/4 collect ur passport from vfs office

nikoli

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Something strange is going on with the NDVO..

I got three calls from them today. they asked me if I have recieved a mail which they sent in February. They wanted some additional documents.

However, I highly doubt this as they sent me a mail on 28th Feb asking me for medical exam. I had already submitted my medicals along with my application. On 17th Mar they mailed me saying that they have received satisfactory medical report and I need not send it again.

I am just wondering why would they ask for medical if they wanted some more documents.. is this normal?

varsha13

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
nikoli said:
Something strange is going on with the NDVO..

I got three calls from them today. they asked me if I have recieved a mail which they sent in February. They wanted some additional documents.

However, I highly doubt this as they sent me a mail on 28th Feb asking me for medical exam. I had already submitted my medicals along with my application. On 17th Mar they mailed me saying that they have received satisfactory medical report and I need not send it again.

I am just wondering why would they ask for medical if they wanted some more documents.. is this normal?
I had mailed CHC twice asking for status update as I completed 3 months of wait, they still say they are waiting for my medical results, however I got my medicals done in nov and submitted with the application. I don't understand why they are still waiting for my medical results. It's ridiculous!!!

decentguy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
piku said:
Dear All,

I am from Kolkata, India. I am having 2 years experience in restaurant supervisor post. In the year 2011 December I got LMO with written job offer from a Canadian employer and I submitted my work permit application with all other relevant papers in New Delhi through VFS-Kolkata.

My total work experience is 10 years but last 2 years I am in hotel industry. I got back my passport with refusal letter and they have stated I don't have any tie-up in India and I will not return after my WP completion. Whereas my wife, father all will be in India.

I again submitted my application with all papers through VFS-Kolkata to New Delhi Canadian embassy but they had refused my application again with same reason.

Now please anyone help me to say what should I do if I get another LMO from same company? Should I apply from New York or border of US/Canada because I am having B1/B2 visa?

Please help me friends!!!!!!!

Piku :-[
when you get refusal for firsst what they mentionn on the site ????

vishsang

Mar 26, 2013
By the way people, can someone tell me - when they send the medical request do they return your passports to you? I ask because I have an unanticipated need for my passport for 3-4 days for some other reason. Thank you!

decentguy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
vishsang said:
By the way people, can someone tell me - when they send the medical request do they return your passports to you? I ask because I have an unanticipated need for my passport for 3-4 days for some other reason. Thank you!
No u cant take ur passport between processing