+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blackbeauty_xxx said:
Same here.

Regards,
Count me in this Frastuu list as well. My frustration level is at its peak, I don't know why they are moving so slow. I think by moving at a slow speed they are defeating the purpose of providing OWP to PNP nominees. I hope this waiting game ends soon.

decentguy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
O_Canada said:
Count me in this Frastuu list as well. My frustration level is at its peak, I don't know why they are moving at a snail's pace. I think by moving at a snail's pace they are defeating the purpose of providing OWP to PNP nominees. I hope this waiting game ends soon.
Hope so our frustation will get over soon

piku

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
Joy Addya Maa, Joy Tara Maa
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Joy Tara Maa
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dear All,

I am from Kolkata, India. I am having 2 years experience in restaurant supervisor post. In the year 2011 December I got LMO with written job offer from a Canadian employer and I submitted my work permit application with all other relevant papers in New Delhi through VFS-Kolkata.

My total work experience is 10 years but last 2 years I am in hotel industry. I got back my passport with refusal letter and they have stated I don't have any tie-up in India and I will not return after my WP completion. Whereas my wife, father all will be in India.

I again submitted my application with all papers through VFS-Kolkata to New Delhi Canadian embassy but they had refused my application again with same reason.

Now please anyone help me to say what should I do if I get another LMO from same company? Should I apply from New York or border of US/Canada because I am having B1/B2 visa?

Please help me friends!!!!!!!

Piku :-[

mapleplease

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
14-09-2014
Passport Req..
12-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING (Already in Canada)
If you are thinking of applying again, you should include as much proof that links you to India financially as possible. So you should provide any proof of bank savings, PPF, credit card statements and property documents in your name. You could also include a cover letter this time saying that you alone intend on going to Canada for work, and that your wife will remain in India and that you'll join here once your work period is over.

Lastly, since you've been refused twice, I'd suggest you to consult with an immigration expert once at least.

mapleplease

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
14-09-2014
Passport Req..
12-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
You can also try being a little creative this time. Include a few available jobs for your profile in the cover letter stating that your profession is in demand here. This will solidify your case for returning back to India. It goes without saying though, that your intention should be to return once your WP expires unless it is renewed.

piku

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thank you for your reply, I submitted all my papers including my financial documents like Savings a/c details and property papers and also wrote a letter to VO about my intention to return back after work period over and also said my wife will remain here but no result.

If I apply from Border will it give me any extra chance for success? Can you suggest me any immigration expert and how much he cost?

I am totally frustrated.....

Thanks in advance.

Piku

mapleplease said:
If you are thinking of applying again, you should include as much proof that links you to India financially as possible. So you should provide any proof of bank savings, PPF, credit card statements and property documents in your name. You could also include a cover letter this time saying that you alone intend on going to Canada for work, and that your wife will remain in India and that you'll join here once your work period is over.

Lastly, since you've been refused twice, I'd suggest you to consult with an immigration expert once at least.

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
piku said:
Thank you for your reply, I submitted all my papers including my financial documents like Savings a/c details and property papers and also wrote a letter to VO about my intention to return back after work period over and also said my wife will remain here but no result.

If I apply from Border will it give me any extra chance for success? Can you suggest me any immigration expert and how much he cost?

I am totally frustrated.....

Thanks in advance.

Piku

@ piku

May be you can try getting caips notes or GCMS notes of both times refusals, it will help you in understanding where was the problem in your application.

Search this forum regarding the process to get your caips notes or GCMS notes .

Best of luck.

piku

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
O_Canada said:
@ piku

May be you can try getting caips notes or GCMS notes of both times refusals, it will help you in understanding where was the problem in your application.

Search this forum regarding the process to get your caips notes or GCMS notes .

Best of luck.

Thank you very much for your reply. Can you please collect my CAIPS notes on behalf of meand I am ready to give you the charges, you just do me this favor, I will provide you all documents which you want for this.

Plzzzz

Piku

decentguy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
blackbeauty_xxx said:
Same here.

Regards,
Today i recieved the message to collect the passport from vfs delhi office , i dont know weather its gudd news or bad news :((((((((((((((
what about yours status????

jigar.sah

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
decentguy said:
Today i recieved the message to collect the passport from vfs delhi office , i dont know weather its gudd news or bad news :((((((((((((((
Congrats decentguy. Great news. I havent heard anything yet.

Is status changed on vfs site?

mapleplease

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
14-09-2014
Passport Req..
12-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
decentguy said:
All the best!