+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

vishsang

Mar 26, 2013
decentguy said:
No u cant take ur passport between processing
What I mean is - Some people mentioned on this thread that when they get Medicals Request the passport gets sent to VFS. Is this true? Should I take it from VFS at this point and send it back with the medicals? If this is possible them my problem will be solved.

decentguy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
vishsang said:
What I mean is - Some people mentioned on this thread that when they get Medicals Request the passport gets sent to VFS. Is this true? Should I take it from VFS at this point and send it back with the medicals? If this is possible them my problem will be solved.
Yes u can

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
vishsang said:
For Medical , you have to collect it from VFS and after medical you have to again submit it by showing your medical receipt.

Regards,

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Decent guy and anyone with refusals or situations that seem strange, request your gcms notes. This will help you understand what actually happened and will give you guidance in how best to proceed.

decentguy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Pippin said:
Decent guy and anyone with refusals or situations that seem strange, request your gcms notes. This will help you understand what actually happened and will give you guidance in how best to proceed.
Today eve I will get exact reason and I will let u know

Dino2985

Mar 13, 2013
Pippin said:
How to request gcms Notes?

I have got refused my visa letter today which stating that I am not able to demonstrate that you adequately meet the job requirements of your prospective employment.

Even I have got an offer for sales position and my previous total experience is also pure sales. I dont know where to meet the requirements and dont know what to do now??????????????

vishsang

Mar 26, 2013
Dino2985 said:
How to request gcms Notes?

I have got refused my visa letter today which stating that I am not able to demonstrate that you adequately meet the job requirements of your prospective employment.

Even I have got an offer for sales position and my previous total experience is also pure sales. I dont know where to meet the requirements and dont know what to do now??????????????
Hi Dino2985.. when did you apply?

vishsang

Mar 26, 2013
Parthibanbalu 17/02/13
Jigar.sah 19/02/13
Jayjuat 20/02/13
blackbeauty_xxx 20/02/13
losinghope 03/01/13
sjoms 08/02/13

Guys, any update?