+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi NzKhn,

Thanks a lot for responding, really appreciate it.
I went through their website and it says you are eligible if you have - a)Job offer or b)Relative in NB or c)Know French and Passed TEF then only you are eligible.
However IT(2172,2173,2174 etc ) is in their priority list.
So I think we are not eligible if we do not have 1 of the mentioned connections.
Currently those are the requirements for submitting an EOI

However, NBPNP does open temporarily for EOI submissions from those who have attended information sessions in the past 24 months and have experience in one of those NOCs listed.

That is how I got my ITA and nomination

I think your - or your friends' - main issue would be checking if you can submit an EOI without having a license and/or job offer as NOC 2173 is a regulated occupation

Last edited:

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
I attended the session held in March 2018 jn Dubai

Have you checked the NOCs for the Job fair? If your NOC is there you can register for the job fair instead.
Actually we found my husband’s noc but with a different job title but we registered anyway.
Do you think they would invite us to attend the job fair?

GP_Canadian

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
cvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/nov/2014
Nomination.....
5/feb/2015
AOR Received.
16/mar/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
22/may/2015
Med's Done....
27/may/2015
Currently those are the requirements for submitting an EOI

However, NBPNP does open temporarily for EOI submissions from those who have attended information sessions in the past 24 months and have experience in one of those NOCs listed.

That is how I got my ITA and nomination

I think your - or your friends' - main issue would be checking if you can submit an EOI without having a license and/or job offer as NOC 2173 is a regulated occupation
Thanks for the prompt Response. I get your point.
I can see that next NBPNP Express Entry Session is in Dubai and is already closed for registrations. Can we attend anywhere for example next available slot is in Riga, Latvia.
Moreover, Can you provide some more details on how these sessions help you to get ITA (may be any existing thread or post with details).
Also, what's the process to get license and again any existing thread or post.

Really appreciate your help.

ratm_clone

Star Member
May 22, 2016
I never included any pay stubs or tax invoices
However I included a copy of my contract with one of the companies I worked for, since that company refused to give me a work experience letter that was in the format required by CIC.
Hi there! can you give me advice on how you organized your documents sent to NB? like what type of envelope you used, or did you used paper clips in segregating files? also on the picture, it says staple on a blank sheet of paper?or did you place it in a small envelope?

Appreciate your assistance.

Thanks in advance.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Actually we found my husband’s noc but with a different job title but we registered anyway.
If the NOC is listed then yes, I think you have a chance.
And.. it might end up being better.. your husband might get a job offer and you guys can get PR with employer support!:)

Reactions: Zigzag85

jann719

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi, upon sending EOI once the temporary EOI windows open up, I would just like to ask what the body of the email should be? (I already have the format for the subject.) Like what we should we mention in the email that we will send along with the EOI form and also the latest resume?

Thanks!!!

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thanks for the prompt Response. I get your point.
I can see that next NBPNP Express Entry Session is in Dubai and is already closed for registrations. Can we attend anywhere for example next available slot is in Riga, Latvia.
Moreover, Can you provide some more details on how these sessions help you to get ITA (may be any existing thread or post with details).
Also, what's the process to get license and again any existing thread or post.

Really appreciate your help.
Yes you can attend anywhere, as long as you are able to. But just let NBPNP know that you are not a citizen/resident of the country - once you have registered for the session, send them an email at promotions@gnb.ca to let them know

This is the thread for those details:) but basically:
Attending an information session can be used as your Connection to NB when sending an EOI as stated before

The session is compiled of 2 parts, with an optional 3rd part.

Part 1: NBPNP representatives talk for around an hour about NB and the cities/towns of NB. They talk about the way of life, cost of living, job opportunities,healthcare, education, etc. They explain the process for the NBPNP, also mention the AIPP process, and then the CIC process once you receive nomination. This consists of videos and PowerPoint presentations.

Part 2: Question and answer session, about 30-45 minutes, where you can ask anything regarding the process, jobs, healthcare, etc.It helps if you have specific concerns that you want to bring up. Just make a list of questions that you may want to ask. The representatives are very friendly and approachable. Some of them are even willing to stay and talk with you after the session has ended.

Part 3: Interviews by designated employers. This can take place before the session or after the session, or both. It depends on which employers show up for the session. For the one Z and I attended, there were supposed to employers from IT companies present, however that changed at the last minute, and only a few employers from the food industry came. Those attendees who had experience in the food industry did have interviews, both the day before the session and also after the session, and some were lucky enough to be offered jobs.

I am not sure of the license process as I have not needed to do this.
But, check these links:
https://www.nbscett.nb.ca/
http://www.apegnb.com/en/home/default.aspx

Last edited:
Reactions: GP_Canadian

jann719

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Also, another question, my former job is in another country so I am unable to get the original physical document (with my former manager's physical signature) of the work experiences/Letter of Employment letter, is it OK to send the copy sent to me via email? (And maybe attach a letter of explanation)
I have original copies of everything else such as contract except for the letter of experience which I previously mentioned.

Thank you!!!

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi there! can you give me advice on how you organized your documents sent to NB? like what type of envelope you used, or did you used paper clips in segregating files? also on the picture, it says staple on a blank sheet of paper?or did you place it in a small envelope?

Appreciate your assistance.

Thanks in advance.
@ratm_clone I have PM'd you

Reactions: ratm_clone

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@jann719

When I sent my EOI, I just mentioned that I am submitting my EOI for NBPNP, attaching my EOI form and CV, and also added some details like my EE profile number, Job Bank Code, and NOC code

You can get a scanned copy of the work reference, just include a LoE stating the reason why you could not get the original

jann719

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
@jann719

When I sent my EOI, I just mentioned that I am submitting my EOI for NBPNP, attaching my EOI form and CV, and also added some details like my EE profile number, Job Bank Code, and NOC code

You can get a scanned copy of the work reference, just include a LoE stating the reason why you could not get the original
THANK YOU SO MUCH for your speedy answer!

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018

Hi,
Can you tell me what should be the subject line and email body while we send our EOI. Thanks

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
@jann719

Hi,
Can you please tell me the subject of the mail while sending EOI. Thanks