LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi,
Can you please tell me the subject of the mail while sending EOI. Thanks
Depending on your connection, use:

Connection to NB - Relatives in NB
Connection to NB - Work in NB
Connection to NB - Job Offer in NB
Connection to NB - NBPNP Information Session - (Date of Session)(City and Country of Session) - (Job Title)(Job NOC)

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Depending on your connection, use:

Connection to NB - Relatives in NB
Connection to NB - Work in NB
Connection to NB - Job Offer in NB
Connection to NB - NBPNP Information Session - (Date of Session)(City and Country of Session) - (Job Title)(Job NOC)

Thank you

ratm_clone

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Got it!!!thank you so much.

For the educational credential assessment, I got it from WES. Do I need to request a duplicate and send it to NB?

In doc checklist it indicated select NBPNP as recipient for WES user. Do you happen to know where I can find in WES the selection of recipient?

Really appreciaye your assistance.

Thanks.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
If the NOC is listed then yes, I think you have a chance.
And.. it might end up being better.. your husband might get a job offer and you guys can get PR with employer support!:)
Oh I really do hope so. Yes it’s his noc we are pretty sure BUT it’s not his job title. They also asked a question about using a specific program and we had to answer NO :(
I’m not too hopeful.
I’m also trying for Nova Scotia and waiting for their category B to open.
Do you know anything about their pnp?

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
@NzKhn it’s wonderful to have someone to ask and answer questions.
It’s a big help on the forum really. Many don’t even update after getting nominated.
It takes time and effort to log in everyday and answer people you don’t even know :D
Glad you’re here for us.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Got it!!!thank you so much.

For the educational credential assessment, I got it from WES. Do I need to request a duplicate and send it to NB?

In doc checklist it indicated select NBPNP as recipient for WES user. Do you happen to know where I can find in WES the selection of recipient?

Really appreciaye your assistance.

Thanks.
Pleasure :)

Yes, you can request the duplicate from WES. It costs CAD 37 I believe, since now you have the option of not paying the HST that they were charging before.

You need to select "Government of New Brunswick" in the options, they don't have NBPNP as an option in WES.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Oh I really do hope so. Yes it’s his noc we are pretty sure BUT it’s not his job title. They also asked a question about using a specific program and we had to answer NO :(
I’m not too hopeful.
I’m also trying for Nova Scotia and waiting for their category B to open.
Do you know anything about their pnp?

@NzKhn it’s wonderful to have someone to ask and answer questions.
It’s a big help on the forum really. Many don’t even update after getting nominated.
It takes time and effort to log in everyday and answer people you don’t even know :D
Glad you’re here for us.
You are very welcome! :)
I don't believe in hoarding information - what is the point? We are all on the same road, facing similar struggles. We should help each other.

What was the question regarding a specific program? I don't recall seeing that? :confused:

Nova Scotia was one of my options when I started looking into PNPs but unfortunately I had to forget about NS because in April they removed several NOCs from their in-demand list, and my NOC was one of them :( So unfortunately I don't have any new information or updates regarding their PNP

Reactions: Zigzag85

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
O
You are very welcome! :)
I don't believe in hoarding information - what is the point? We are all on the same road, facing similar struggles. We should help each other.

What was the question regarding a specific program? I don't recall seeing that? :confused:

Nova Scotia was one of my options when I started looking into PNPs but unfortunately I had to forget about NS because in April they removed several NOCs from their in-demand list, and my NOC was one of them :( So unfortunately I don't have any new information or updates regarding their PNP
I wasn’t very clear .. my husband is a 3D Artist noc 5241. That is the noc mentioned in the job fair BUT the job title written beside it is NOT 3d Artist, it’s senior instructional designer.

Do you think they might still invite him to attend?

Last edited:

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
O

I wasn’t very clear .. my husband is a 3D Artist noc 5241. That is the noc mentioned in the job fair BUT the job title written beside it is NOT 3d Artist, it’s senior instructional designer.

Do you think they might still invite him to attend?
Whoa. My husband is a Graphic Designer and his NOC is also 5241. :D
So I checked on CIC and, the job titles can be different - it's the job responsibilities that matter. So if his job resposibilities match NOC 5241 then he should sign up.
As an example - you can see that NOC 2174 has different job titles but the NOC is the same - because of the job responisbilites that fall under that NOC

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Whoa. My husband is a Graphic Designer and his NOC is also 5241. :D
So I checked on CIC and, the job titles can be different - it's the job responsibilities that matter. So if his job resposibilities match NOC 5241 then he should sign up.
As an example - you can see that NOC 2174 has different job titles but the NOC is the same - because of the job responisbilites that fall under that NOC
What a coincidence lol.
I bet our husbands are familiar with one another since it’s a very small network of 3d artists in Dubai. :)
Sooo glad I registered then. Fingers crossed he’ll be invited to attend.

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Hi All,

Who ever has already filled the EOI form ever , can anyone please confirm what do we need to fill in the field "Open Occupation" in the EOI form.