+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
Any one registered for the May virtual information session? I have registered. My NOC is 2174, CRS 422.
You complete profile with us noc 6332 baker, it is in demand in our province, we invite you to update your profile
i got this mail from noreply@hiringplatform
new Brunswick, can u tell what is it, will they invite to attend information session or something different

Harrrry

Feb 4, 2022
You complete profile with us noc 6332 baker, it is in demand in our province, we invite you to update your profile
i got this mail from noreply@hiringplatform
new Brunswick, can u tell what is it, will they invite to attend information session or something different
Have you applied under NB Express Entry - Occupations in demand category?

Umer Afzal

Mar 29, 2018
Hi All,
One of my friend has submitted his application for NB PNP Skilled Worker Stream under employer support program.
How long usually does it take for the approval of application from NB PNP.
Anyone has any idea about it.
Thanks in advance for your response.

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
Hi All,
One of my friend has submitted his application for NB PNP Skilled Worker Stream under employer support program.
How long usually does it take for the approval of application from NB PNP.
Anyone has any idea about it.
Thanks in advance for your response.
6-8 weeks
do u know they give work permit to whole family or only to main applicant, how come spouse will come if they are outside

Arshdeep24

Oct 20, 2021
Can I land in toronto and travel to my copr destination new brunswick as no international flights go there. going through car will be lot cheaper rather than domestic flights. Because I”ll be carrying 50kg weight.

holy_molly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
Hello everyone!
I'm living and working in NB and considering applying for NBPNP Skilled worker stream. I'm also thinking of submitting a regular Express Entry application. Can I do both? It seems like you cannot apply for anything else (even federal programs) if you choose to go with that stream. Am I right?

Shezadil

Aug 17, 2022
Has anyone applied for new brunwisk non ee pr? How long does it take for AoR? Still no Aor despite applying on the digital portal