+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

houari_2009

Star Member
Jun 12, 2015
Hi,

I received LOI on 31 January, sent the email on the subsequent day, nothing since then, not even an AOR, is that normal ? did anyone exeprience that ?

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
It was virtual recruitment event called "Destination Canada", it was meant for french speaking people !
hi i apply in virtual recruitment mission and git interview by HR company and employer, can u pla help after how many weeks they issue job offer i am waiting from 1.5 months and they said ur application is under review

houari_2009

Star Member
Jun 12, 2015
hi i apply in virtual recruitment mission and git interview by HR company and employer, can u pla help after how many weeks they issue job offer i am waiting from 1.5 months and they said ur application is under review
Sorry I can't help you, I got LOI through a session

Krishanth

Feb 19, 2021
Dear team,

I applied for NBPNP Express Entey program. I got the provincial nomination and ITA under Express Entry stream. Is it safe to change my job now because I don’t claim any points from my new job, all my points based on previous work experience. Please give me an advice

thank you

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
Dear team,

I applied for NBPNP Express Entey program. I got the provincial nomination and ITA under Express Entry stream. Is it safe to change my job now because I don’t claim any points from my new job, all my points based on previous work experience. Please give me an advice

thank you
do u have job offer and how u were able to get job offer