+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Kishu08

Apr 1, 2021
Having a relative in a different province may give them a hint that you may not stay. But in your case, it is clear - he has been there for merely 5 months.

I recommend leaving them an email and explaining to them your interest of staying in NB, in fact, if you wish- we can reach out to them and check. Let me know.
Hello I'm in the same situation right now and I don't know what else to do. I got LOI last week, replied the next day and no response since then. I have a sister in law in Alberta

shammed

Jun 17, 2021
Hi everyone, i just got an LOI from NewbrunswicK from my express entry profile and iv responded as advised by creating on EOI and sending them an email. How long will it take to hear from them.
Thanks

bejay1

Oct 20, 2020
Hi everyone, i just got an LOI from NewbrunswicK from my express entry profile and iv responded as advised by creating on EOI and sending them an email. How long will it take to hear from them.
Thanks
congratulations

whats your Noc code and CRS point

Arshdeep24

Oct 20, 2021
Does anyone knows? how long are they currently taking to process applications? As currently I am waiting over 9weeks. Still no decision so far.

Last edited:

Pocketlive

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
Is there anyone here with Noc 3012 who attended the most recent session for Nurses and got an LOI from NB? Have you people gotten your ITAs?

Dec 28, 2021
Hello everyone, I just got nomination under New Brunswick Strategic Initiative stream. NOC - 2176 CRS 399
I see the following at the bottom of the Nomination Letter:
---------
We hereby confirm that you have been nominated as a candidate for the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program. Please note that this designation is not valid for Express Entry.
For instructions on how to apply for permanent residence, please visit the IRCC website
(www.cic.gc.ca). IRCC must receive your complete application by the aforementioned designation certificate expiration date.
---------

I do not see this score added to my EE Profile yet. I have the following questions:

1. What are the next steps?
2. Do I need to do something to get the Nomination score added to my EE Profile?
3. What does the following mean "Please note that this designation is not valid for Express Entry."? Is there some other process in place for this Nomination?

I would appreciate if anyone can provide insights on what needs to be done here.

Last edited:

tamik

Sep 3, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello everyone, I just got nomination under New Brunswick Strategic Initiative stream. NOC - 2176 CRS 399
I see the following at the bottom of the Nomination Letter:
---------
We hereby confirm that you have been nominated as a candidate for the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program. Please note that this designation is not valid for Express Entry.
For instructions on how to apply for permanent residence, please visit the IRCC website
(www.cic.gc.ca). IRCC must receive your complete application by the aforementioned designation certificate expiration date.
---------

I do not see this score added to my EE Profile yet. I have the following questions:

1. What are the next steps?
2. Do I need to do something to get the Nomination score added to my EE Profile?
3. What does the following mean "Please note that this designation is not valid for Express Entry."? Is there some other process in place for this Nomination?

I would appreciate if anyone can provide insights on what needs to be done here.
Congratulations on the nomination.
You nomination is not valid for Express Entry, your document says it explicitly. You have to apply in paper (send your documents by mail to Sydney office). Or try to contact NB officers, ask to amend your nomination, so it's valid for EE. Not sure if they'll do that but it's worth trying, paper-based application processing takes years.
Good luck

Dec 28, 2021
You nomination is not valid for Express Entry, your document says it explicitly. You have to apply in paper (send your documents by mail to Sydney office). Or try to contact NB officers, ask to amend your nomination, so it's valid for EE. Not sure if they'll do that but it's worth trying, paper-based application processing takes years.
Good luck
Thanks for the clarification, Tamik! Hopefully, they can change it and make it valid for EE. Not sure why they asked for EE profile information in the NB application if they want me to go through paper based.

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
Good luck
i have apply in new brunswick international recruitment and got invitation from hr team for interview, after interview i have been not given answer whether i selected or rejected, its more than 9 days i am waiting any idea about this