+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
thanks for ur quick response.
so I have to send my TRF to nbpnp address provided in the document check list and use my EE Profile number and job validation code right? pls correct me if I am wrong.
and another query, what are the information I should include in the bank statement.

TIA
Yes, correct. All EELMS forms and supporting documents need to be sent to that address, and your EE profile number and Job Bank code should be included in the Info Form.

According to CIC, you should get bank balance statements with the average balance for every month. However I don't think all banks do this. My bank didn't. I included my 6 months' transactions statements for my account, and a current bank balance statement. I also included a bank letter with the details of my account i.e date opened, type of account, etc. NBPNP accepted this and did not request any additional documents as proof of funds.

Reactions: spaul87

GP_Canadian

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
cvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/nov/2014
Nomination.....
5/feb/2015
AOR Received.
16/mar/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
22/may/2015
Med's Done....
27/may/2015
Hi Guys,

I need some help here for my friend. It's been a while that I went through this process and thus lots of things have changed.

Below is the profile-
Education- Masters
CRS-417
NOC- 2173
Experience- 3+
Ielts (L-8.5, W-6.5 S-7 R-9)
Profile submitted on- 2018/August/26.

I need to know any chances to get PNP from any of the Canadian provinces , though we are filing up Re-Eval and also re-attempt in September and hopeful to get score improved .
Any help or guidance is Appreciated.

Dundun

Jul 27, 2018
Thanks for your help always.pleae would like to know if I am to get letters from all my past employers or for just the one I using as noc.

shine.sg

Aug 23, 2018
Hello, you can use apps that detect any changes in a website then link it to your email. Try “visualping” it will give immediate notification in your email if any change happens in NB website. Just setup it.
Oh, really!
Thank you.
I will try now.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thanks for your help always.pleae would like to know if I am to get letters from all my past employers or for just the one I using as noc.
You need reference letters from all your occupations in the past 10 years, even if it is different NOC from the one you are using

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi Guys,

I need some help here for my friend. It's been a while that I went through this process and thus lots of things have changed.

Below is the profile-
Education- Masters
CRS-417
NOC- 2173
Experience- 3+
Ielts (L-8.5, W-6.5 S-7 R-9)
Profile submitted on- 2018/August/26.

I need to know any chances to get PNP from any of the Canadian provinces , though we are filing up Re-Eval and also re-attempt in September and hopeful to get score improved .
Any help or guidance is Appreciated.

I think NOC 2173 is a regulated occupation in all provinces so your friend might need to a licence. But not 100% percent sure.

You have a good chance for PNP with those credentials but just check which provinces have NOC 2173 on the demand list. I know NBPNP does, so if you can attend any of the upcoming EE info sessions and can find out if you need a licence or not, I think you should be good to go.

Edited to include information from the NBPNP website:
9. Are there any occupations that are not eligible through the NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream?

Yes. Individuals who intend to apply and work in occupations that are regulated in New Brunswick (require a license or certificate to fully practice) must have either a valid job offerfrom a New Brunswick employer or a license or certificate issued by a New Brunswick regulatory body.

The NBPNP may limit invitations to apply to individuals who have an occupation on our priority list. The NBPNP will prioritize individuals who are educated and experienced in priority sectors.

These sectors are subject to change. One of our priority sectors is information technology (IT). Others include skilled trades and professional occupations in business management.

So I think your friend can only apply for NBPNP if they get their licence/get a job offer

Last edited:
Reactions: GP_Canadian

cerezo

Jul 17, 2015
You need reference letters from all your occupations in the past 10 years, even if it is different NOC from the one you are using
Was this the instruction and at what stage were you instructed as such or do you have any guide backing this?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Was this the instruction and at what stage were you instructed as such or do you have any guide backing this?
Yes, this was the instruction from NBPNP when submitting the full application.
It is clearly stated in the NBPNP Document Checklist

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
If I hadn't gotten an ITA, I would definitely have signed up for the Job fair and hope for a job offer:D... that would have eliminated the need to settlement funds - which is one of the tough parts of immigration and a continuous headache to maintain :(
True story :(

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
I’m very disappointed I didn’t get the chance to register in the express entry session for September 22 in Dubai.
I’m so afraid the next one will not include my noc.
When did you attend your session ? @NzKhn

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
I’m very disappointed I didn’t get the chance to register in the express entry session for September 22 in Dubai.
I’m so afraid the next one will not include my noc.
When did you attend your session ? @NzKhn

I attended the session held in March 2018 jn Dubai

Have you checked the NOCs for the Job fair? If your NOC is there you can register for the job fair instead.

GP_Canadian

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
cvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/nov/2014
Nomination.....
5/feb/2015
AOR Received.
16/mar/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
22/may/2015
Med's Done....
27/may/2015
Hi NzKhn,

Thanks a lot for responding, really appreciate it.
I went through their website and it says you are eligible if you have - a)Job offer or b)Relative in NB or c)Know French and Passed TEF then only you are eligible.
However IT(2172,2173,2174 etc ) is in their priority list.
So I think we are not eligible if we do not have 1 of the mentioned connections.