+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hello..i lost the link to register it.. would you mind to share it ?
Do you mean the link to register for the information sessions?

The link is livinginnb.ca

But the sessions for Vietnam and UAE are closed.

Edit: Update - NBPNP has added more NOCs for the Job Fair sessions in Dubai. And there are now sessions in Latvia and Poland

Last edited:

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
Do you mean the link to register for the information sessions?

The link is livinginnb.ca

But the sessions for Vietnam and UAE are closed.
yes I just saw it,
I will be in Ho Chi Minh but I guess I miss to register it after I finally confirm my travel...
hope it will come to Singapore soon.

Aug 22, 2018
Hi guys, anyone in here appearing to know when did they open the window for September last year ? I heard that if it is true, the open window would be this 31/09

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hi,
Thanks for your valuable info.
I would like to know that how can we know the window open for EOI submissions for info session attendees.
"b.After attending the session, wait for the window to open for EOI submissions from info session attendees"
Hello, you can use apps that detect any changes in a website then link it to your email. Try “visualping” it will give immediate notification in your email if any change happens in NB website. Just setup it.

Hararshman

May 7, 2018
Hi,
Can anyone please suggest if we are good to apply for NB sessions which are opened for Job Fair for more than one location.

Regards
Hararshman

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi,
Can anyone please suggest if we are good to apply for NB sessions which are opened for Job Fair for more than one location.

Regards
Hararshman
Do you mean the job fair sessions in different countries? If so, then yes, you can.
E.g. you can apply for the job fair in Dubai and also in Egypt. As long as your NOC is in the job fair list.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
hi @NzKhn,
thanks a lot for helping all of us. thanks for being so kind. wish u a very best of luck for ur PR application.
@spaul87 Thank you very much, and my pleasure :)

As I've said many times, we are all on the same road. And it's not a competition. So definitely I will share whatever experiences I have had and what I've learnt on this journey.

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hey @ NzKhn
I would like to ask you few things, please guide me :

1.) While registering for the conference, it asks me do you have TN1 Visa, what does it stands for?

2.) When we go to conference, what documents we have to take with us.

3.) How soon do they inform us tahtw e can attend the session , like how much in advance we can book hotel and flight? Thanks

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hey @ NzKhn
I would like to ask you few things, please guide me :

1.) While registering for the conference, it asks me do you have TN1 Visa, what does it stands for?

2.) When we go to conference, what documents we have to take with us.

3.) How soon do they inform us tahtw e can attend the session , like how much in advance we can book hotel and flight? Thanks
1. TN1 visa allows Canadians to work in the USA. Obviously since you are not yet a Canadian resident your answer to this question will be No on the form

2. I suggest taking your CV, the email confirmation from NBPNP saying you're attending the session, and copies of your IELTS results and ECA if you have them. If you are attending the Job fair, then take copies of your work references as well. They may not necessary but better to have them on hand if required.

3. Usually they tell you around a week before the event is to take place. I received my confirmation only 4 days before the actual event.

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for your reply, so the first step is to simply register and wait for their response.
1.) can you book air tickets and hotel in 3 days time?

2.) For attending the info session of dubai, is it compulsory to be resident there.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thanks for your reply, so the first step is to simply register and wait for their response.
1.) can you book air tickets and hotel in 3 days time?

2.) For attending the info session of dubai, is it compulsory to be resident there.
1. You can but the prices will be expensive because of the short time. Plus since you are not a UAE resident you have to get a tourist visa first and takes around 3-4 days to get issued

2. It is not compulsory to be a resident, but just email promotions@gnb.ca to let them know that you are not a UAE resident but and interested in attending the session once you sign up