+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
1. You can but the prices will be expensive because of the short time. Plus since you are not a UAE resident you have to get a tourist visa first and takes around 3-4 days to get issued

2. It is not compulsory to be a resident, but just email promotions@gnb.ca to let them know that you are not a UAE resident but and interested in attending the session once you sign up

Ok, Also once we attend the session, how soon can we send EOI, is it like we send it after attending the session or is it on the website they announce that they are accepting EOI. As , for a long time they have not announced about it.

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ok, Also once we attend the session, how soon can we send EOI, is it like we send it after attending the session or is it on the website they announce that they are accepting EOI. As , for a long time they have not announced about it.

One more question - Sorry for asking too many!

I have observed that some sessions Title as - Express Entry and some with Title - Major Job Fair
Attending which session will be considered as "Connection to New Brunswick Event" while submitting EOI

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@Anjali0582 you need to check this link:

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgram.html

Both Express Entry session and Job fair session can be used as connection, except one will say Information Session, and the other will most likely say Job Offer in NB - because that is the point for the Job fair. Obviously not everyone might get job offer but it is possible.

Registration is open for Dubai Job fair for specific NOCs only. Please check the list as they have updated it recently. Express Entry sessions for Dubai are closed and have been removed from the livinginnb.ca website

blankfaces_

Aug 24, 2018
@Anjali0582 you need to check this link:

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgram.html

Both Express Entry session and Job fair session can be used as connection, except one will say Information Session, and the other will most likely say Job Offer in NB - because that is the point for the Job fair. Obviously not everyone might get job offer but it is possible.

Registration is open for Dubai Job fair for specific NOCs only. Please check the list as they have updated it recently. Express Entry sessions for Dubai are closed and have been removed from the livinginnb.ca website
I think there is a bit of a change. Someone who attended the EE session in Hanoi confirmed with an NB official that the job fair will not be considered as a connection to NB. it is really confusing :(

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
I think there is a bit of a change. Someone who attended the EE session in Hanoi confirmed with an NB official that the job fair will not be considered as a connection to NB. it is really confusing :(
Oh no!

That is news to me as well - a friend of mine has registered for the Job fair and was expecting to use that as her connection to submit an EOI :(
So what then can the Job fair be used for as?

blankfaces_

Aug 24, 2018
Oh no!

That is news to me as well - a friend of mine has registered for the Job fair and was expecting to use that as her connection to submit an EOI :(
So what then can the Job fair be used for as?
I think only as a regular job fair. If an employer deems you fit, and there is an offer rollout then you might be able to apply for NBPNP.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
The job fair is for the Atlantic Immigration Pilot I think.
There is a new immigration pilot but first you’ll need a work permit and only then you can apply for PR

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
If I hadn't gotten an ITA, I would definitely have signed up for the Job fair and hope for a job offer:D... that would have eliminated the need to settlement funds - which is one of the tough parts of immigration and a continuous headache to maintain :(

Reactions: Zigzag85

spaul87

Aug 1, 2018
Hi,
some problems again. help me pls.
1. How should I send my ielts document? via online by the ielts authority or hard copy by the ielts authority?
2. is it alright if I show my last six months bank statement?
3. I don't have any money. so my father will transfer the fund and issue a gift deed. was I supposed to have the fund in my bank account for more than 3 months like SINP?

Regards

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi,
some problems again. help me pls.
1. How should I send my ielts document? via online by the ielts authority or hard copy by the ielts authority?
2. is it alright if I show my last six months bank statement?
3. I don't have any money. so my father will transfer the fund and issue a gift deed. was I supposed to have the fund in my bank account for more than 3 months like SINP?

Regards
1. For NBPNP you need to send the original test result form (TRF) you received from your IELTS centre. Please keep scanned copies of these, as you will need it later for CIC application
2. You should show the last 6 months bank statements. Also have a bank balance statement for the current month as well as details of the account (like opening date, type of account, etc.)
3. No need for it to be in your account for 3 months. Gift deed is fine. You can also include a copy of the transfer statement from your dad's account to yours.

spaul87

Aug 1, 2018
1. For NBPNP you need to send the original test result form (TRF) you received from your IELTS centre. Please keep scanned copies of these, as you will need it later for CIC application
2. You should show the last 6 months bank statements. Also have a bank balance statement for the current month as well as details of the account (like opening date, type of account, etc.)
3. No need for it to be in your account for 3 months. Gift deed is fine. You can also include a copy of the transfer statement from your dad's account to yours.
thanks for ur quick response.
so I have to send my TRF to nbpnp address provided in the document check list and use my EE Profile number and job validation code right? pls correct me if I am wrong.
and another query, what are the information I should include in the bank statement.

TIA