+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Same here. My previous companies issued already my COE but did not follow the format I requested. Did you include a letter of explanation on this?
Yes I did.

In it I explained that the company had a standard COE that they issue, and so i was including my contract with them for the other info required by the CIC eg. Hours worked and Salary received.

The other companies were more flexible and issued the letters with the info required.

Reactions: ratm_clone

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Hi there! I'm in the process of collating my documents for submission after getting an ITA.

In relation to paystubs,in my case what i'll be submitting is my annual income tax return from my previous employers in lieu of the paystubs.

To note also that per doc checklist it says additional supporting docs "may" include. So I believe its not a must?I guess. Can any senior member correct me on this?

Thanks.
Yea may be u r ryt. It says paystub as additional docs. Can we use the salary breakup as well in place of paystubs ?

Reactions: ratm_clone

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
By
I never included any pay stubs or tax invoices
However I included a copy of my contract with one of the companies I worked for, since that company refused to give me a work experience letter that was in the format required by CIC.
By work experience letter you mean Reference letter ...ryt ???

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
I never included any pay stubs or tax invoices
However I included a copy of my contract with one of the companies I worked for, since that company refused to give me a work experience letter that was in the format required by CIC.
@NzKhn : So you have already received your Nomination from Province or just sent your documents to them for now ? So u never got any more requirement of documents from VO ?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
By

By work experience letter you mean Reference letter ...ryt ???
No. Work experience letter. It states your Job title, number of hours worked per week, annual salary, and job responsibilities. It needs to be a letter with the company's official letter head as well as their address and email and telephone number, and signed by your immediate supervisor and/or HR

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@NzKhn : So you have already received your Nomination from Province or just sent your documents to them for now ? So u never got any more requirement of documents from VO ?
I already have my nomination and PR application invitation for CIC. I am currently just waiting for a PCC. Then I can submit my PR application.
I did not receive any ADR request while my NBPNP application was being processed

Reactions: Robingumber

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
No. Work experience letter. It states your Job title, number of hours worked per week, annual salary, and job responsibilities. It needs to be a letter with the company's official letter head as well as their address and email and telephone number, and signed by your immediate supervisor and/or HR
Btw, any criteria on how old can the letter be? Say I got it in January (for one of my previous jobs) .Is it still valid or should I refresh it?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Btw, any criteria on how old can the letter be? Say I got it in January (for one of my previous jobs) .Is it still valid or should I refresh it?
From the others on this forum, I got the impression that the letter should usually max 6 months old.
But, in my own case, I submitted a letter from a job I left over a year ago, and I did not get any ADR to submit an updated one.

shine.sg

Aug 23, 2018
GENERAL NOTE:

The NBPNP process for people attending Information sessions is as follows:

a. Register to attend a NBPNP info session if you don't have relatives in NB or high French proficiency.
b. After attending the session, wait for the window to open for EOI submissions from info session attendees
c. Send the filled EOI form with a copy of your latest resume
d. Wait between 45-60 days for an ITA from NBPNP to submit a full application.
e. In the mean time, gather all required documents like bank statements, work references, etc.
f. Once you receive the ITA from NBPNP, submit the full application within 45 days
g. Wait between 6-8 weeks for processing and nomination once you get your AOR
h. You might get ADRs in that time. PLEASE be patient with the processing times. Sometimes it is fast, most times it is not
i. If you receive nomination, this will be reflected in your CIC account. Accept the nomination to get 600 points
j. Wait for the next Express entry draw to receive CIC ITA for PR
h. Do your medicals, get your PPCs and updated bank statements and submit full application to CIC within 60 days of CIC ITA

Hi,
Thanks for your valuable info.
I would like to know that how can we know the window open for EOI submissions for info session attendees.
"b.After attending the session, wait for the window to open for EOI submissions from info session attendees"

Runaway Train

Jul 9, 2018

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. So they will post the status on the website if they accept EOI, right.
Yes, I will attend the info session on coming Sunday at Ho Chi Minh.
Yes. Usually at the bottom of the page, where they currently that they "are only accepting EOIs from the following". When the window opens it changes to "Please Note that NBPNP is temporarily accepting EOIs from those who attended information sessions in the past 24 months.."

shine.sg

Aug 23, 2018
Yes. Usually at the bottom of the page, where they currently that they "are only accepting EOIs from the following". When the window opens it changes to "Please Note that NBPNP is temporarily accepting EOIs from those who attended information sessions in the past 24 months.."
Wow! Great. Noted. Thanks a lot.