+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

NAM_AC

Nov 22, 2018
Oh how I wish I had already landed in Moncton!

I live in the UAE currently.

Still waiting to receive the golden PPR email from the CIC. It's been just over 3 months for me since AOR and now it's holiday season for CIC so hoping to receive PPR in January or February.... God willing
BTW why u want to leave the UAE, thought the money is good over there...

ratm_clone

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Hi all,

Can someone help me on this. For scanned copy of the passport, do I need to scan both expired and new. My travel history spans another expired passport and has entry stamps, do I need to scan the old passport also?

Appreciate the assistance.

Thank you.

AtlanticCat

Oct 18, 2018
Hello!

I hope everyone is doing great today!

Two months ago we did our soft landing in New Brunswick and we spent like a week in Freddy and it was wonderful!!!

We did our soft landing because we were given till Jan, 2019 before my partner's visa would have expired so our soft landing was solely just to validate our visas and come back in few months and settle in NB as we consented when we applied for NBPNP. (Thank you NB for sponsoring us)

Well, long story short, we soft landed in October and we intend to move to NB in March or April. Today I received an email asking to submit NBPNP Form 0013 which I did two weeks past our soft landing. I put my overseas address when I sent the form the first time since we still dont have a permanent address in NB and I wrote a decent explanation about our plans, our soft landing, why we are doing it, and why we do we still have an overseas address.

I did send the form one more time and I'm wondering whether I made a mistake. Should I have waited till we permanently moved to NB? Did we make a mistake here?

One more thing, it's been over 60 days since we landed and our PR cards haven't arrived at the nominated address -a relative's- so should we be worried?

I appreciate your input and help.... Thank u <3 :)

Last edited:

azizhamdy

Oct 20, 2016
Oh how I wish I had already landed in Moncton!

I live in the UAE currently.

Still waiting to receive the golden PPR email from the CIC. It's been just over 3 months for me since AOR and now it's holiday season for CIC so hoping to receive PPR in January or February.... God willing
Best of luck
Received ITA December 19th Aor 23 August 2018 gathering docs for the PR application

nextaviationminister

Nov 27, 2018
Hello!

I hope everyone is doing great today!

Two months ago we did our soft landing in New Brunswick and we spent like a week in Freddy and it was wonderful!!!

We did our soft landing because we were given till Jan, 2019 before my partner's visa would have expired so our soft landing was solely just to validate our visas and come back in few months and settle in NB as we consented when we applied for NBPNP. (Thank you NB for sponsoring us)

Well, long story short, we soft landed in October and we intend to move to NB in March or April. Today I received an email asking to submit NBPNP Form 0013 which I did two weeks past our soft landing. I put my overseas address when I sent the form the first time since we still dont have a permanent address in NB and I wrote a decent explanation about our plans, our soft landing, why we are doing it, and why we do we still have an overseas address.

I did send the form one more time and I'm wondering whether I made a mistake. Should I have waited till we permanently moved to NB? Did we make a mistake here?

One more thing, it's been over 60 days since we landed and our PR cards haven't arrived at the nominated address -a relative's- so should we be worried?

I appreciate your input and help.... Thank u <3 :)
Do you mean, you came in briefly to NB and will be leaving to return or later? once you entered you have to report your either temporary or permanent address in NB not in some where else, this is very important...don't mess it up..

shaik6020

Oct 8, 2018
Hello Everyone,

My IELTS got expired on 10th December, 2018 and the Express Entry profile become ineligible. I got nomination from NB for the one which is disregarded recently on 24th of December, 2018. Perhaps I didn't accepted till. My question is if I create a new profile in CIC and update back the details to NBPNP will they resend the link to accept the nomination.

Thanks,
Khaleel

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Hello Everyone,

My IELTS got expired on 10th December, 2018 and the Express Entry profile become ineligible. I got nomination from NB for the one which is disregarded recently on 24th of December, 2018. Perhaps I didn't accepted till. My question is if I create a new profile in CIC and update back the details to NBPNP will they resend the link to accept the nomination.

Thanks,
Khaleel
I am afraid you must retake IELTs. Because to submit new application form you MUST have valid IELTs exam... So it is on CIC level, but not NB...

azizhamdy

Oct 20, 2016
I am afraid you must retake IELTs. Because to submit new application form you MUST have valid IELTs exam... So it is on CIC level, but not NB...
12. Proof of Language Proficiency
Since July 1, 2012, most applicants to Provincial/Territorial Nominee classes in semi or low-skilled professions
that fall under National Occupation Classification (NOC) skill level C and D are required to complete a language
proficiency test from one of the following designated agencies:
• IELTS (General Training test only),
• CELPIP (General test only), and/or
• TEF.

You must include a copy of your language test results with your application to CIC

if you are skill level 0 or A you don't require a valid language test as I understand I have the same situation as yours and I'm still researching the issue however see this post https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-2017-masters-and-phd-stream-only-join-here.478673/page-23#post-5992435

AtlanticCat

Oct 18, 2018
Do you mean, you came in briefly to NB and will be leaving to return or later? once you entered you have to report your either temporary or permanent address in NB not in some where else, this is very important...don't mess it up..
Hi!
Thank you for getting back to me ... Here's what happened exactly....

We landed in October and we stayed in NB for over a week. We had to travel back overseas and we are planning to move to NB in spring 2019.

I sent an email to NBPNP wondering about how to report such a short landing and they responded with a generic email saying that I should fill-in form-13. We sent form-13 along with other requested documents but we put our overseas address since we had no other permanent address in NB. We also wrote a detailed explanation why we were doing a short landing ... I called two months later to discover that NBPNP didn't get my email at all so I sent them the email again, then the officer told me that the overseas address was no good and I should report my second landing with another form-13 which I was going to do anyway.

Any pieces of advice here? did I make a big mistake? should I contact them again and provide more evidence?
Just making it clear that we aren't trying to move to another province and we are committed to stay in NB but we need time to move there....

I appreciate any help or opinions from people who did soft landing. How did you report your soft landing and how long was the period between the soft landing ... Thank you very much :)

kirangudipudi

Dec 29, 2018
Hi, I would like to submit my EOI for NBPNP. But when I checked on the website, I see the below.
Except for #2, I am qualified.
I would like to know all of you guys who got nominated have a Job offer?
If not, Is there a process that I can apply?
Please let me know.

New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP)
UPDATE: November 28, 2018:

The New Brunswick Express Entry Program is currently accepting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) from individuals who meet ALL of the following submission criteria:

1. The applicant has submitted an Express Entry Profile and has a valid Federal Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code: these must be provided on the EOI form;
  2. The applicant is currently LIVING and WORKING in New Brunswick, and a letter of employment from the employer must be included with the EOI
  3. The NOC Code for this current employment is for a position that matches NOC Level 0, A, or B: NOC Code must be provided on the EOI form
  4. The applicant has valid language test scores (IELTS, CELPIP, or TEF Canada) with scores equivalent to CLB 7 in all four language competencies: a pdf copy of these test results must be included with the EOI submission
  5. The applicant has a valid Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) which attests to the minimum equivalent of a Canadian High School diploma: a pdf copy of the ECA must be included with the EOI submission
If you do not meet ALL of the currently above posted submission criteria, do not submit an EOI at this time.