+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

NAM_AC

Nov 22, 2018
@NzKhn, You won't believe what happened to my application! We prepared the package with all my original documents for NB couriered it, my deadline to submit is 18 January and now the courier has lost my package have been looking for it now for 3 days already RIP!! I'm ripping out all my hair....

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@NzKhn, You won't believe what happened to my application! We prepared the package with all my original documents for NB couriered it, my deadline to submit is 18 January and now the courier has lost my package have been looking for it now for 3 days already RIP!! I'm ripping out all my hair....
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? :eek::eek::eek::eek:
How in the world did they lose your package?? How is that even possible with the online tracking, etc.?? And why did they not inform you before??
Have you notified NBPNP?

Praying hard for you - I hope this gets sorted out asap with a good outcome for you!

nextaviationminister

Nov 27, 2018
Really? While they are looking for it, ask for a letter from them confirming the situation and send to nbpnp if they can give you extension! By d way is it Dhl, ups or what?

NAM_AC

Nov 22, 2018
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? :eek::eek::eek::eek:
How in the world did they lose your package?? How is that even possible with the online tracking, etc.?? And why did they not inform you before??
Have you notified NBPNP?

Praying hard for you - I hope this gets sorted out asap with a good outcome for you!
Yeah crazy, well someone somewhere didn't scan the envelope so it was in LIMBO!! Yes, my lawyer did notify NBPNP and they gave us a 2-week extension. Phew.

Luckily the package did turn up 5 days later, so much for 1 day delivery guaranteed rip, so we will submit hopefully by tomorrow/Wednesday. HOLD THUMBS!

mmbawany

Jan 14, 2019
Dubai, UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
17-11-2019
Hello guys!

I would like to know if it is possible to apply for multiple NOCs for one fair?

The system only allows applying once with one email address.

Would it be fine If I apply with another email address selecting another NOC, or does it contain a change of me getting disqualified from attending the fair for selecting two different NOCs and sending my CV twice through different email addresses.?

I will be highly grateful for any help from the experienced persons on this thread

Thank you

Estylachris

Oct 17, 2018
Hello guys!

Would it be fine If I apply with another email address selecting another NOC, or does it contain a change of me getting disqualified from attending the fair for selecting two different NOCs and sending my CV twice through different email addresses.?

I will be highly grateful for any help from the experienced persons on this thread

Thank you
If you try it you will be disqualify

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hello guys!

Thank you
Why do you have 2 primary NOCs? Anyway, they usually review CV before even sending an official invite and they prepare a list of those invited. I think you should choose one NOC that you have most experience with and to avoid confusion for them.

mmbawany

Jan 14, 2019
Dubai, UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
17-11-2019
Why do you have 2 primary NOCs? Anyway, they usually review CV before even sending an official invite and they prepare a list of those invited. I think you should choose one NOC that you have most experience with and to avoid confusion for them.
My Job Responsibilities qualify me for User Support Technician as well as Customer Service Representative. I applied for Customer Service since User Support Technician was not a part of the list. They recently updated that list for the Job Fair and Added User Support Technician to it

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
My Job Responsibilities qualify me for User Support Technician as well as Customer Service Representative. I applied for Customer Service since User Support Technician was not a part of the list. They recently updated that list for the Job Fair and Added User Support Technician to it
Were you able to get invite in the first one? If not, then maybe you can try with the other one? And hope they invite you.

mmbawany

Jan 14, 2019
Dubai, UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
17-11-2019
Were you able to get invite in the first one? If not, then maybe you can try with the other one? And hope they invite you.
I havent recieved any invite yet and that is concerning me now :/

hussam-leb

Jan 29, 2019
Hello
I applied pnp and then i got EOI and applied and they received my docs in sept 2018
Anyone knows how much time it takes to get a response regarding
NB

Stevewatson

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
PNP
Hello
I applied pnp and then i got EOI and applied and they received my docs in sept 2018
Anyone knows how much time it takes to get a response regarding
NB
You should expect a NOMINATION letter within maximum 4 months from date of submission, you will get it soon, good luck.

Reactions: hussam-leb

hussam-leb

Jan 29, 2019
thank u for precious information
Do u have an idea about the steps after nomination letter??? And the estimated time to get the visa