+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

ratm_clone

Star Member
May 22, 2016
CONGRATS:D:D:D

When are you planning to land in NB?
thanks again!!!where planning to land by end of june or early july while its still summer ;)though I havent submitted our passports yet as were still gonna travel this month. going to submit it by April 1. is there any problem that you see if I submit it by april 1? I received the ppr mar 12 and are given 30 days to complete it.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
thanks again!!!where planning to land by end of june or early july while its still summer ;)though I havent submitted our passports yet as were still gonna travel this month. going to submit it by April 1. is there any problem that you see if I submit it by april 1? I received the ppr mar 12 and are given 30 days to complete it.

Excellent! We are also planning to land by the end of July maximum - thanks to my job timings in UAE.

As long as you submit it before the 30 days you are fine. Remember it might take about 2 weeks for your passports and CoPRs to be delivered.

By the way, are you planning to land in Fredericton or Moncton?

Reactions: ratm_clone

ratm_clone

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Excellent! We are also planning to land by the end of July maximum - thanks to my job timings in UAE.

As long as you submit it before the 30 days you are fine. Remember it might take about 2 weeks for your passports and CoPRs to be delivered.

By the way, are you planning to land in Fredericton or Moncton?
Ow!Thats good to know. Thanks! so the copr will be sent to you together with your passport?

Actually we are planning to land in Saint John. then maybe later on move to moncton.It really depends where I get a job.:)

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Ow!Thats good to know. Thanks! so the copr will be sent to you together with your passport?

Actually we are planning to land in Saint John. then maybe later on move to moncton.It really depends where I get a job.:)

Yes, CoPRs are sent with the passport (which will have the visa affixed in it). You will get two copies of the CoPR - one with a photo and one without. The one with the photo is for the Immigration agent when you land and the other copy is for you

My hubby and I are once again torn between Fredericton and Moncton. According to some family friends who actually lived in NB, Fredericton is a better option for us as we both have IT NOCs

ratm_clone

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Yes, CoPRs are sent with the passport (which will have the visa affixed in it). You will get two copies of the CoPR - one with a photo and one without. The one with the photo is for the Immigration agent when you land and the other copy is for you

My hubby and I are once again torn between Fredericton and Moncton. According to some family friends who actually lived in NB, Fredericton is a better option for us as we both have IT NOCs
Thanks!..all the best to you and your husband..:) IT people can easily get a job in NB..

NAM_AC

Nov 22, 2018
@NzKhn congrats I assume if you are landing soon, that you received your Passport request letter :)
I will definitely opt for Fredericton or St. John, personally don't like Moncton...

I have received my 600 points towards my application as well so hopefully, I will be in tomorrow draw, then its the long 6 month's wait, which i hope will be sooner since I'm already here and working :)

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@NzKhn congrats I assume if you are landing soon, that you received your Passport request letter :)
I will definitely opt for Fredericton or St. John, personally don't like Moncton...

I have received my 600 points towards my application as well so hopefully, I will be in tomorrow draw, then its the long 6 month's wait, which i hope will be sooner since I'm already here and working :)
Congrats @NAM_AC !! Our PR processing took about 4 months, and although at the time that seemed like AGES, it was actually not a bad timeline, looking back. I hope yours gets processed in a similar or faster time. :)

:D:D We received our CoPRs and PR visas at the end of January this year.

Having spoken to several other people and also through internet research, seems like Fredericton is the best choice for us... although I will miss not being as close to the ocean as I had hoped :) haha

Hope we will cross paths there sometime, as a fellow South African...which also leads me to ask... is there a South African community in Fredericton?

Reactions: VikramK

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi guys,

I need some advice. I am qualified to submit EOI but my score is around 67-69 due to the fact my PGWP doesn't issued under LMIA. I can't earn the points on the arranged employment factors. Do I have chance to get invited? How long does take until get PR? I have a various options to apply PR.

1. NBPNP: my score is pretty low. It still meet the cut-off.
2. AINP EE steam: I am qualified for this one too. I graduated from Alberta and my common law partner lives there. The worst case, I can asked my company transferring me back to AB. My CRS is 438 points.
3. Sponsorship: I have common law, but it's so many documents to prepare. I already live in different provinces from my partner.

Which one should I apply? any suggestions

Thank you

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi guys,

I need some advice. I am qualified to submit EOI but my score is around 67-69 due to the fact my PGWP doesn't issued under LMIA. I can't earn the points on the arranged employment factors. Do I have chance to get invited? How long does take until get PR? I have a various options to apply PR.

1. NBPNP: my score is pretty low. It still meet the cut-off.
2. AINP EE steam: I am qualified for this one too. I graduated from Alberta and my common law partner lives there. The worst case, I can asked my company transferring me back to AB. My CRS is 438 points.
3. Sponsorship: I have common law, but it's so many documents to prepare. I already live in different provinces from my partner.

Which one should I apply? any suggestions

Thank you

IMO, go for AINP since you have studied there and your partner lives there

PNP and PR completion can take up to a year or more in total

fxmt

Dec 8, 2018
Hi all,
I have 2 working experience.
The previous NOC is not on the NB Stream list but the current one is on the list.
Can I accumulate these two lengths in NB Eoi stage?
Can I accumulate these two lengths in EE stage?

THANKS!

Reactions: Nkc2019

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi all,
I have 2 working experience.
The previous NOC is not on the NB Stream list but the current one is on the list.
Can I accumulate these two lengths in NB Eoi stage?
Can I accumulate these two lengths in EE stage?

THANKS!

If your current NOC experience is at least 1 year of full-time experience then you can use it to apply for NBPNP.

However you cannot "accumulate" work experience from 2 different NOCs. It can only be the worK experience you have under your primary NOC