+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
H
The NB has opened registration for dubai job fair. Sign up
Also please let me know , does the information session is conducted around same dates
Hi Guys,

My NOC is not listed in the NOC list, however I have experience in Customer service, can still sign up for the event happening in Dubai? Please let me know to register?

margiesan426

Feb 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello. Happy New Year everyone!
Anyone here still waiting for a nomination from June 11, 2018 ITA? :)

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
hello friends,

Please guide that which form we need to submit to NBPNP once they open for express entry for Information session candidate. and what is the email address and its content.

Thanks a lot

Reactions: Addy2018i

Addy2018i

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
hello friends,

Please guide that which form we need to submit to NBPNP once they open for express entry for Information session candidate. and what is the email address and its content.

Thanks a lot
hello friends,

Thanks a lot
Did u attend information session ? Where and when ?
Basically NBPNP is open currently for ppl staying in NB after this they will open for NBPNP for candidates with information session or close relationship in NB

mmbawany

Jan 14, 2019
Dubai, UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
17-11-2019
hello guys Id like to know if ECA is mandatory before applying for NB Job Fair. My Occupation is in list and I am working here in Dubai but my ECA is not ready

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Yes, you can as long as the experience is up to 1yr..go ahead

You cannot sign up for the job fair if your NOC is not listed. When registering you have to select the NOC you are applying under and also need to submit your updated CV. If and when an info session is held for NBPNP then you can sign up even without the specific NOC on the list

nextaviationminister

Nov 27, 2018
You cannot sign up for the job fair if your NOC is not listed. When registering you have to select the NOC you are applying under and also need to submit your updated CV. If and when an info session is held for NBPNP then you can sign up even without the specific NOC on the list
why not? he said he had customer service experience..

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
why not? he said he had customer service experience..
As I said, you need to select the specific NOC to attend the job fair - and the only NOCs available to select are those listed for the job fair, plus you need to upload your CV so they will be checking if you have experience in the NOC you chose.

Kindly check the registration form through livinginnb.ca website if you have doubts :)