+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Masvien

Sep 24, 2018
Dears,

my brother has been living in NB since July & has the PR, I was waiting till July next year to apply through the NBPNP labor market stream as he must spend one year minimum. Now they haven't mentioned the relative part in the updated program.

Does anyone knows if its still affecting or not as a relative ? and if not when its expected to get back again ?

thanks.

fxmt

Dec 8, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I have 2 questions:
1. What's the last EOI selection minimum score in May 2018?
2. Do I have to provide the criminal record at pnp full application stage ? OR the EE stage after gaining the 600 point?

Thank you !

NAM_AC

Nov 22, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I have 2 questions:
1. What's the last EOI selection minimum score in May 2018?
2. Do I have to provide the criminal record at pnp full application stage ? OR the EE stage after gaining the 600 point?

Thank you !
1.I dont think the EOI have a score like the express entry, you have to have 67 to qualify. I had 81 and got selected pretty fast.
2. You have to submit the original police clearance documents when you submit your applications, and then when selected have to provide all original copies.

NAM_AC

Nov 22, 2018
Yes, I think yours got processed so much faster because you are already in NB!

Getting work reference letters can be like pulling hen's teeth ... I had actually started emailing and calling my previous employers as soon as I attended the information session - just to be on the safe side. Funnily enough, my SA employers gave me no issues at all. It was the UAE one that took the longest and gave the most trouble.

As for the WES, you just choose "Government of NB" - that is the correct option. Order a duplicate copy from WES to be sent to them.
Yeah, i had everything for up to 6 years, didn't knew they want up to 10 years, I have to get those now :( So have to get the originals couriered all the way from SA as i need to submit my application to them by 12 January 2019 (only have 45 days)

Ok thanks, i selected that option now from WES.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Yeah, i had everything for up to 6 years, didn't knew they want up to 10 years, I have to get those now :( So have to get the originals couriered all the way from SA as i need to submit my application to them by 12 January 2019 (only have 45 days)

Ok thanks, i selected that option now from WES.

I actually submitted scanned copies of my reference letters from my SA employers. I included a Letter of Explanation explaining why I was unable to get the originals (I'm not in SA anymore, etc.) and it was fine. They accepted it :)

NAM_AC

Nov 22, 2018
I actually submitted scanned copies of my reference letters from my SA employers. I included a Letter of Explanation explaining why I was unable to get the originals (I'm not in SA anymore, etc.) and it was fine. They accepted it :)
Good to know, my lawyer suggested we comply with their requirements hehe, that's lawyers for you

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Good to know, my lawyer suggested we comply with their requirements hehe, that's lawyers for you
Lol, they gotta earn the money you are paying them ;):D

I actually didn't go through any agency or anything, so had to figure it out myself... but this forum, blogs of previous NBPNP nominees and Google all helped the process :)

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes originally from SA, lived in both Pretoria and Stellenbosch and the last part before moving to Canada I was in Namibia. Yeah finding a quality job might not be that easy, as the towns are very small. But you can have a decent look on indeed as the job bank don't really have a lot.

Yes, my company appointed a lawyer to assist me and my family to obtain PR so they luckily do everything for us. So when you got the nomination you added it to your express entry to obtain the 600 points, how long did it take you to be selected to obtain PR status? And how long have you now already waited for that? Seems like a long process... Having PR have so many more advantages than just being on a WP.

Great!
Coud you share which company you are working for in NB. Thanks

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thank you, are you still in South Africa, or already landed in Moncton?

Oh how I wish I had already landed in Moncton!

I live in the UAE currently.

Still waiting to receive the golden PPR email from the CIC. It's been just over 3 months for me since AOR and now it's holiday season for CIC so hoping to receive PPR in January or February.... God willing

Reactions: Stevewatson

Stevewatson

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
PNP
Oh how I wish I had already landed in Moncton!

I live in the UAE currently.

Still waiting to receive the golden PPR email from the CIC. It's been just over 3 months for me since AOR and now it's holiday season for CIC so hoping to receive PPR in January or February.... God willing
You will get for sure SOON.
See you in Moncton :)