+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP-EELMS 2015 Filipino applicants join here!!!

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
imgoingtocanada said:
hi sir,

meron na akong IELTS, ECA ang wala pa. kaya lang, may info session na this coming feb, baka hindi naman ako umabot sa eca ko, gaano katagal yun pag nag apply ako ngayon? now, just in case na kumpleto ako sa lahat except ECA, at naka attend ako ng info session, may pag asa ba ako sa EOI? o puro mga on-the-spot invitation lang ang naiinvite? meron ba dito na EOI, then na invite?

thanks
Jan 2016 ako.. that time wala pang spot ITA..
after that, nung June puro Spot ITA na.. u can try to print a mock assessment of your credentials using WES mock assessment tool and tell them to follow na ung official. In transit na ung TOR mo to them. but no guarantees.

competition is high now, gusto nila ung ready to go na

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
123pinoy said:
Jan 2016 ako.. that time wala pang spot ITA..
after that, nung June puro Spot ITA na.. u can try to print a mock assessment of your credentials using WES mock assessment tool and tell them to follow na ung official. In transit na ung TOR mo to them. but no guarantees.

competition is high now, gusto nila ung ready to go na
hi sir, thank you for the info. sige, i'll try yung sinabi nyo. question sir, nung jan 2016 nag info session kayo, and sabi nyo nga wala pang spot ITA nun, kumusta na yung EOI nyo? na invite na kayo? o nag info session uli kayo nung june at nakakuha ng on the spot ITA?

thanks

Yubby888

Jan 28, 2017
Hi guys,

I will attend the info session on Feb 19, 2017. I already got the confirmation email but no venue yet.

I will be turning 40 on Feb 3 so nabawasan points ko. 66 na lang, kapos ng 1 point. I have 15 years extensive work experience in NOC 0601 and the proof of funds is readily available.

What do you think are my chances?

Jan 7, 2015
going to attend the upcoming information session in Manila on February 17,2017... My ielts exam would just be finished by then which is scheduled one day ahead of the info session. By then, i dont have yet the ielts results. However, i already gathered the other important documents like ECA , cert of employment, proof of funds, resume.. Except for the ielts result that i need to wait for 14days for the official result. Am i still eligible to be given an eoi and ita?.. Or should i wait for the april 2017 info session in which i already have the ielts result.. Im so worried of not getting an ita upfront which i think will be more faster processing. Thank you for replying in advance.

Aspiring CA

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dimp75 said:
Hi everyone, nakapag-register na dn ako sa NB session for Feb.
Sana madami sa tin ang swertihin na makuha ;)
San po kayo nagregister for info session?

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Hello everyone. Question po, kung si husband ang principal applicant for NBPNP, kailangan ba sya rin ang umattend ng information session or pwedeng ako?

Salamat po sa sasagot. :)

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
Yubby888 said:
Hi guys,

I will attend the info session on Feb 19, 2017. I already got the confirmation email but no venue yet.

I will be turning 40 on Feb 3 so nabawasan points ko. 66 na lang, kapos ng 1 point. I have 15 years extensive work experience in NOC 0601 and the proof of funds is readily available.

What do you think are my chances?
hi sir, ilang email ang na receive nyo? 1 or 2?

ganito ba yung email?

Thank you for registering to the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program information session. We will follow up with an email to confirm your registration. At that time we will provide the location of the session. We will also share your details with NB employers so you may receive a request to provide additional information.
You will need a copy of this confirmation email to access the session.

thanks

Xmg2017

Jan 1, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imgoingtocanada said:
hi sir, ilang email ang na receive nyo? 1 or 2?

ganito ba yung email?

Thank you for registering to the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program information session. We will follow up with an email to confirm your registration. At that time we will provide the location of the session. We will also share your details with NB employers so you may receive a request to provide additional information.
You will need a copy of this confirmation email to access the session.

thanks
Hi all! Nagregister husband ko kagabi, ganyan din email na natanggap nya. May chance ba na di pa iconfirm registration nya kung di in demand ang NOC nya sa NB? Yung sakin kasi in demand pero meron ako relative sa ibang province kaya sya pinagregister ko... Saka parang kakaiba tong info session kasi related sa Atlantic Immig Pilot Project nila, same kaya to for NBPNP? Thank u sa sasagot :D

Xmg2017

Jan 1, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scargee said:
Hello everyone. Question po, kung si husband ang principal applicant for NBPNP, kailangan ba sya rin ang umattend ng information session or pwedeng ako?

Salamat po sa sasagot. :)
Ang alam ko pwedeng magsama ng companion, nabasa ko sa blogs ni grayninja saka sa ourcanadadreamdiary blogspot. Hehe. Niregister ko husband ko tapos plano ko sasama na lang ako. Sana maconfirm na ung reg. May relative kasi ako sa BC, ayoko nmn magsinungaling sa registration :(

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Xmg2017 said:
Ang alam ko pwedeng magsama ng companion, nabasa ko sa blogs ni grayninja saka sa ourcanadadreamdiary blogspot. Hehe. Niregister ko husband ko tapos plano ko sasama na lang ako. Sana maconfirm na ung reg. May relative kasi ako sa BC, ayoko nmn magsinungaling sa registration :(
Thank you sa pagsagot Xmg2017. Tinry nga register ni hubby tapos hindi pala pwede pag may relatives ka sa ibang province. E ang problem naman, sya yung in demand yung job kasi IT sya. Sana iconsider naman nila kahit may relatives sa ibang province :( :'( :( :'( ayaw din namin magsinungaling..

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Sis Xmg2017 nabasa ko lang sa FAQ.. ;)

If I have dependants, relatives or friends living somewhere else in Canada will that cause my
application to be automatically refused?

In the Declaration of Commitment to New Brunswick (NBPNP-003) Applicants declare that they
understand that the Government of New Brunswick only nominates individuals who intend to live in New
Brunswick along with their dependent family members. The Provincial Nominee Program requires
applicants to demonstrate a strong commitment to meet the residency requirement whether the applicant
has or does not have dependents, relatives or friends in another province. Having friends or relatives in
another province does not automatically cause an application to be refused. However, the program must
be convinced that the applicant will not come to Canada and reside in the province where those friends or
relatives currently live. It is up to the Applicant to convince the program of his/her sincerity to settle in
New Brunswick

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
Xmg2017 said:
Hi all! Nagregister husband ko kagabi, ganyan din email na natanggap nya. May chance ba na di pa iconfirm registration nya kung di in demand ang NOC nya sa NB? Yung sakin kasi in demand pero meron ako relative sa ibang province kaya sya pinagregister ko... Saka parang kakaiba tong info session kasi related sa Atlantic Immig Pilot Project nila, same kaya to for NBPNP? Thank u sa sasagot :D
hi, sa pagkakaintindi ko, hindi pa yan confirmed e. kaya gusto ko sanang malaman kung anong email ang nakuha ni yubby888

Xmg2017

Jan 1, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@scargee, thanks! ikaw ba may relatives din? kung wala, try mo ikaw na lang magregister as a workaround. also may nabasa ako sa blog (ni gray ninja ata) na yung wife nya ay may relative pero successful yung NB application nila :)

@imgoingtocanada oo nga e tingin ko may 2nd email pa, sana may magshare dito kung may nakatanggap na. ang worry ko e di sila magbigay ng slot sa mga di in demand ang noc, pero di ko sure kung warranted ba yung worry ko or paranoid lang ako haha

@all, I just noticed that the eligibility criteria "have attended an information session within the past 2 yrs" has disappeared from the NB website. maybe this is the reason why livinginnb says they will be back in april with employers who might offer JOs? looks like NB will require JOs moving fwd :( correct me if im wrong pls