+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP-EELMS 2015 Filipino applicants join here!!!

fjd2011

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
Hi All,

As requested by PJ1220, please start tayo gumawa ng thread para sa mga Filipino applicants for NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream 2015.

I've sent my EOI last June 01, 2015 8.30am ADT (on the dot) and got ITA the following month July 06, 2015 under NOC 2282/2281. However, just to be sure na makakapasok ako sa stream is nagsend ulit ako noong July 01, 2015 8.30am ADT and I did not get any kind of response about not accepted or quota being full, etc.. the same situation sa EOI ko noong June 01. So based on my experience, pag walang response or notification sa submission niyo ng EOI, I believe okay na yon at nakapasok na sa queue nila.

Currently, I am still preparing and organizing all required documents and planning to submit my complete application 1st or 2nd week of August 2015. Advice ko is, if magsend kayo ng EOI at walang response, umpisahan niyo na kaagad magfill up ng forms at mag gather ng supporting documents lalo na ng mga original reference letters at bank certificates kasi if maka receive ka ng ITA at least ready na.

There's an applicant "rajanvnv" who received ITA twice, one from his EOI on May and another one in June 01. So most probably baka walang database ang NBPNP for the applicants na nabigyan na ng ITA since same email ID, applicant details and EOI naman ang ginamit, just my opinion.

I hope and pray makakuha ako ng nomination at sa inyong lahat as well.

See below information from the ITA for your reference.

"Greetings,

Your expression of interest (EOI) has been selected and you are invited to submit a full application under the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Express Entry Labour Market Stream. Your full and complete application must reach our office within 60 calendar days of this email. The application documents are available on our website.

Please be aware that the information you have provided on your EOI must match the information in your application. For example, the education and language levels you have included in your EOI must match the language test and educational credential assessment (ECA) results you provide in your application. If the information between your EOI and your application do not match, your application may be refused.

Missing documents will either delay processing or may lead to a refusal of your application.

Please ensure that your application includes a copy of this email as well as a copy of the EOI you submitted to us.

If you have any questions, please visit our website: www.welcomenb.ca. Our Guide for Express Entry Applicants explains the process. Also please consult our FAQs for answers to commonly asked questions.

Best regards,

New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program Express Entry"

Thanks,
fjd2011

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fjd2011 said:
Hi All,

As requested by PJ1220, please start tayo gumawa ng thread para sa mga Filipino applicants for NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream 2015.

I've sent my EOI last June 01, 2015 8.30am ADT (on the dot) and got ITA the following month July 06, 2015 under NOC 2282/2281. However, just to be sure na makakapasok ako sa stream is nagsend ulit ako noong July 01, 2015 8.30am ADT and I did not get any kind of response about not accepted or quota being full, etc.. the same situation sa EOI ko noong June 01. So based on my experience, pag walang response or notification sa submission niyo ng EOI, I believe okay na yon at nakapasok na sa queue nila.

Currently, I am still preparing and organizing all required documents and planning to submit my complete application 1st or 2nd week of August 2015. Advice ko is, if magsend kayo ng EOI at walang response, umpisahan niyo na kaagad magfill up ng forms at mag gather ng supporting documents lalo na ng mga original reference letters at bank certificates kasi if maka receive ka ng ITA at least ready na.

There's an applicant "rajanvnv" who received ITA twice, one from his EOI on May and another one in June 01. So most probably baka walang database ang NBPNP for the applicants na nabigyan na ng ITA since same email ID, applicant details and EOI naman ang ginamit, just my opinion.

I hope and pray makakuha ako ng nomination at sa inyong lahat as well.

See below information from the ITA for your reference.

"Greetings,

Your expression of interest (EOI) has been selected and you are invited to submit a full application under the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Express Entry Labour Market Stream. Your full and complete application must reach our office within 60 calendar days of this email. The application documents are available on our website.

Please be aware that the information you have provided on your EOI must match the information in your application. For example, the education and language levels you have included in your EOI must match the language test and educational credential assessment (ECA) results you provide in your application. If the information between your EOI and your application do not match, your application may be refused.

Missing documents will either delay processing or may lead to a refusal of your application.

Please ensure that your application includes a copy of this email as well as a copy of the EOI you submitted to us.

If you have any questions, please visit our website: www.welcomenb.ca. Our Guide for Express Entry Applicants explains the process. Also please consult our FAQs for answers to commonly asked questions.

Best regards,

New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program Express Entry"

Thanks,
fjd2011
Hi fjd2011,

Salamat sa pagawa ng thread. ;)Mas marami na interested kase apat na sessions ang recently conducted sa pinas. Hoping for the best sa mg kabayan ;)

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
wow! congratz po and good luck to the next step! I sent my EOI on July 20 after the Information Session in Cebu. Hopefully, we get an ITA as well.

If I may ask po @fjd2011, what is your actual points in the EOI form?

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
hahaha, request originally ni sis genuinelyjenny kaso ikaw naisip ko fjd2011 kasi at least ikaw meron na ITA. Thanks my friend. Kami na susunod. ;D ;D

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
neilyong7, dito na lang kita sagutin ha. nakakapagod mag-english sa kabila. ;D

"Thanks @ PJ1220! Considering that we sent our EOI already using the new priority criteria, will it be included in the next intake (Aug 1-15)?"
Hindi pa ako nagsend ulit ng EOI. Plan ko sana antayin ng konti yun July 2 application ko. Siguro mga August 2 or 3 mag resend ako. Sabi kasi ni Sir Jake kelangan daw iinform sila na idisregard previous application and yun bago application ilagay sa subject ang "NBPNP Information Session/Manila; July 17, 2015" or kung ano inattend niyo po na session. Pasok na daw po tayo nun sa Second Priority stream.

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PJ1220 said:
neilyong7, dito na lang kita sagutin ha. nakakapagod mag-english sa kabila. ;D

"Thanks @ PJ1220! Considering that we sent our EOI already using the new priority criteria, will it be included in the next intake (Aug 1-15)?"
Hindi pa ako nagsend ulit ng EOI. Plan ko sana antayin ng konti yun July 2 application ko. Siguro mga August 2 or 3 mag resend ako. Sabi kasi ni Sir Jake kelangan daw iinform sila na idisregard previous application and yun bago application ilagay sa subject ang "NBPNP Information Session/Manila; July 17, 2015" or kung ano inattend niyo po na session. Pasok na daw po tayo nun sa Second Priority stream.
Yung friend ko after the session ng submit na din sya July 18.,Atleast natry daw nya mgsubmit,kung void for july okay lang daw. Magresend daw ulit sya sa August kapag hndi nainvite. 5th hanngang 7th of the month sila normally nagpapadala ng ITA ;)

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Mag-send na lang din ako ng August 1. Si fjd2011, nagsend ng June and July pero nakatanggap naman ng ITA. Wag ko na lang idisregard yun July 2 ko. Wala ako reply email dun e, sayang naman at nakalusot hindi gaya ng iba na full na agad reply ng email nila.

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
thanks po PJ1220 and genuinelyjenny

I found Jake and Ashraf's email in their website so I sent them an email to clarify these things para we know what our next action/s. Eto yung klinarify ko... sana sumagot and will post it here.

- Do you only review EOI forms received from 1st to 15th of the month?
- Do I need to resend my EOI form (in my case on August)?
- Or will my EOI be part of the forms to be reviewed on August regardless of the submission date since you are now following the "prioritization" scheme?

@PJ1220 - gumamit po ba kayo ng priority subject nung nagsubmit ka last July 2?

daserock

Jul 11, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys, do you think me coming pa silang session next month? sayang I was too late to know na meron pala ditto sa Cebu.

malaking chances ba pag naka sali sa session? Thanks

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
neilyong7 said:
@ PJ1220 - gumamit po ba kayo ng priority subject nung nagsubmit ka last July 2?
Hindi gawa ng naka-submit na ako ng EOI bago pa sila naglabas ng additional criteria. Mas maaga kasi time natin sa kanila. July 2, mga 9 ata ako nagsubmit, Philippine time pero sa NB mga July 1 pa lang dun ng gabi tapos Canada Day pa. Kaya nga sabi ni Sir Jake "it's too early to know" kasi di ba nag-iissue sila ng ITA 1-15 of the following month naman. So binigyan niya ako ng option to either wait for them to issue ITAs or mag-resend ulit ako through second priority in August 1-15 lahat yan.

daserock, malaking tulong ang information session kasi nasa Second Priority siya. abangan mo na lang yun site na naPM ko sayo. :)

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
daserock said:
guys, do you think me coming pa silang session next month? sayang I was too late to know na meron pala ditto sa Cebu.

malaking chances ba pag naka sali sa session? Thanks
wala pa new sched sa website nila.. the advantage po in attending the session is you will be put into Prio 2.

fjd2011

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
PJ1220 said:
hahaha, request originally ni sis genuinelyjenny kaso ikaw naisip ko fjd2011 kasi at least ikaw meron na ITA. Thanks my friend. Kami na susunod. ;D ;D
Okay po, no problem.. gusto ko din kasi malaman ang details about information sessions kasi madami din nagtatanong sa akin wala naman akong maisagot.. dun lang ako nagbase sa blog ni PJ1220 everytime may nagtatanong sa akin.. :)

fjd2011

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
neilyong7 said:
wow! congratz po and good luck to the next step! I sent my EOI on July 20 after the Information Session in Cebu. Hopefully, we get an ITA as well.

If I may ask po @ fjd2011, what is your actual points in the EOI form?
Hi neilyong7,

71 points lang ang EOI ko and sa awa ng diyos nakasama ako sa 45 na nabigyan ng ITAs for June batch kahit na mas madami pa ang mga EOIs na more than pa sa points ko..

fj2011

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fjd2011 said:
Okay po, no problem.. gusto ko din kasi malaman ang details about information sessions kasi madami din nagtatanong sa akin wala naman akong maisagot.. dun lang ako nagbase sa blog ni PJ1220 everytime may nagtatanong sa akin.. :)
Hi pj
Nabasa ko ang blog mo very informative ha ;) nice ;)

Hi fjd2011
Im so happy na may pinoy na nabigyan agad ng ita... Sana postive nomination na para CIC ITA na ang next ;)

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
fjd2011 said:
Hi neilyong7,

71 points lang ang EOI ko and sa awa ng diyos nakasama ako sa 45 na nabigyan ng ITAs for June batch kahit na mas madami pa ang mga EOIs na more than pa sa points ko..

fj2011
thats already good enough score sir considering na wala work experience sa canada. 45 per month lang ba ang binibigay nilang ITA?