+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

Chidex12345

Feb 7, 2020
Thanks so much for your reply. You can forward the email to okoliechidinma@yahoo.com.

I have a few questions too. Please at what point in this whole process did you apply for a job? Did you pay for both RN and RPN for NNAS? What other province did you chose during your application? Was wondering if I should go through express entry or provisional normination program?

Thanks for your time.
Please did you do any extra assessments or testing to get licensed or just a proof of ur BSN was all you needed?

Chidex12345

Feb 7, 2020
Hi Dairmeey,
Whether to apply as either RN or LVN is a matter of qualification as they differ in scope of practice and renumeration. There seems to be some confusion about the RPN role here in the forums, and hopefully I can shed some light. RPN (Registered Psychiatric Nurse) in general is a registered nurse who has specific training in psych. RPN(Registered Practical Nurse) is equivalent to LVN and only used in Ontario. When you say RPN elsewhere in Canada, it is understood to be the Psych nurse. I applied and got licensed by BCCNP, and had IELTS waived as well. CNO also waived my IELTS requirement.

https://www.nnas.ca/nursing-requirements-in-canada/
Did BCCNP require you to do extra assessments or schooling? How long did it take you to be licensed after Nnas? Thanks

sasasearles

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Jamaica
Visa Office......
Canada High commision Jamaica
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-03-2014
Interview........
03-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2014
Hi,

I have received the below message from nnas after review of my education documents.

Thank you for using NNAS! Upon recent review of your file it was noted that COLLEGE OF NURSING did not submit a curriculum of your nursing education. Please note that a curriculum is a crucial requirement for your NNAS application, as that is what your educational assessment is based on. Please request COLLEGE OF NURSING to send detailed curriculum/syllabi directly to NNAS. Please have them include your Full Name and NNAS Applicant Number when they send your course description.

What do they mean by curriculum. is transcripts ok or do they need to send a brief write up on each subject. please advise.

Appreciate your reply friends. Thanks
Also what you could do is ask the college if you can give them the course outline and assignments to be attached to sent to Nnas

Schaudhari

Mar 31, 2020
Hi Dairmeey,
Whether to apply as either RN or LVN is a matter of qualification as they differ in scope of practice and renumeration. There seems to be some confusion about the RPN role here in the forums, and hopefully I can shed some light. RPN (Registered Psychiatric Nurse) in general is a registered nurse who has specific training in psych. RPN(Registered Practical Nurse) is equivalent to LVN and only used in Ontario. When you say RPN elsewhere in Canada, it is understood to be the Psych nurse. I applied and got licensed by BCCNP, and had IELTS waived as well. CNO also waived my IELTS requirement.

https://www.nnas.ca/nursing-requirements-in-canada/
Hi there,

I am processing my Rpn licence process as I have passed my exam. Do you know how to write letter for English proficiency waiver by applicant to cno ?

j0pd008

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Hi,do CNO accept Experience under BAMS or MAMS doctor in clinic for RN application.
Any reply would be helpful
Thank you

TrioNash

Apr 1, 2020
Hi everyone

I am new here, wanted to ask a question. I applied for Lpn and Rn and got comparable for Lpn not RN. I was looking to do some of my gaps missing on my RN with George Brown college. Has anyone did with them and was it accepted by Ontario Nursing?
Thank you

Chidex12345

Feb 7, 2020
Hi everyone

I am new here, wanted to ask a question. I applied for Lpn and Rn and got comparable for Lpn not RN. I was looking to do some of my gaps missing on my RN with George Brown college. Has anyone did with them and was it accepted by Ontario Nursing?
Thank you
Where did you get your degree from ? Was is BSN?

TrioNash

Apr 1, 2020
I'm new here too. But have you thought about getting registration for lpn since it's comparable then work on your RN gap while working as an LPN in Canada? Can someone please throw more light on my idea?
Yes thats my plan to work as LPN and cover my RN gaps. I just wanted to know about George Brown IEN program before i waste my money thanks for ur reply

Chidex12345

Feb 7, 2020
Yes thats my plan to work as LPN and cover my RN gaps. I just wanted to know about George Brown IEN program before i waste my money thanks for ur reply
ok. I have no idea. What province are looking into? My NNas is still processing and I doing for both RN and LPN. I got my degree in US