+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

j0pd008

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Thank you for your reply.
My NNAS report for both RN and RPN were comparable with ETP above 60%. And now i have to submit an evidence of practice. I didn’t go through OSCE exam.
Congratulations dear
Where did you completed your studies ?

RNeducator

May 19, 2019
H
hello everyone,
I got eligibility to write nclex exam. I am RN in India, but never worked before as an RN. Education is met but evidence of practice is outstanding, how long do i have to work to meet the requirements for cno?
Will CNO accept my evidence of practice If i go back to india and work as an RN or shall i take a bridging course in Ontario?
Hi,

yes, cno will accept the RN practice hours from india. You need minimum 450 practice hours but its always good to have more.

Reactions: Kaurbal

Ritu Thapa

Aug 21, 2019
Toronto
Hi guys,
So I have this one confusion regarding the requirements to get nursing license.

There are expiration dates for requirements like evidence of practice and language proficiency. Say we fulfilled all the requirements and got our license this month but the language proficiency expires next month. This wouldn't matter, right?
All the requirements need to be met just until we get or license?

Canadianborn

Aug 16, 2019
Hi my application went to Ready for final review today on 5 March did some know how long will it take for a final advisory report.
Mine went to Ready for Final Review a month ago and I still haven’t heard anything ... I called them to find out how much longer but they refuse to give me a timeline.

Chidex12345

Feb 7, 2020
Hi, I applied for a job just after I submitted my EE profile, before I even got an ITA. I let them know that I will be coming to Canada later, and they were gracious enough to keep the position. They have a lot of positions here in the Vancouver area. I only did my application for British Columbia. I only paid for RN, since I'm not an RPN and have no psychiatric nursing experience. I went for Express Entry as it gave me the option to settle wherever I want, while PNP would require you to settle in that particular province. PNP also takes longer than express entry and has more stringent rules.
thanks. Please what email can i reach you on. we seem to have similar situation and i will really need your guidance since you already have a success story. Thanks a lot.

Chidex12345

Feb 7, 2020
Hi, I applied for a job just after I submitted my EE profile, before I even got an ITA. I let them know that I will be coming to Canada later, and they were gracious enough to keep the position. They have a lot of positions here in the Vancouver area. I only did my application for British Columbia. I only paid for RN, since I'm not an RPN and have no psychiatric nursing experience. I went for Express Entry as it gave me the option to settle wherever I want, while PNP would require you to settle in that particular province. PNP also takes longer than express entry and has more stringent rules.
During your express entry application did any province nominate you to help increase your points? i have both LPN and RN license from US but i think its waste of money to evaluate for both because we do not write same LPN exam and i might be asked to go take Canada RPN board exam . i was going to do only RN or what do you suggest? Thanks

AusNurse18

Mar 11, 2020
Hi guys! I would appreciate some help :) Specifically from other Aussies because the questions are very specific, however all answers are welcome :)

When applying;
what did you put under the Examination category? In WA I didnt have to sit an exam after my degree to get my registration? But obviously throughout the degree we had many OSCEs and many written exams. Do I put this in?

Because the AHPRA registration expires annually, should I put it's expiry date even though I will pay again next month and have it active for a year ( 31/05/2021).

I have undertaken the IELTS english exam, at what stage in the application process can I add this into?

I applied for a 12 month graduate program after studying, does this count as post grad learning as it was an intense, structured learning course in surg & medical? Where can I put this in my application?

This question has been asked many times, but as an RN with 2 years post graduate experience in acute medical after a 3 year bachelor degree (BSN), should I apply for RN and LPN or just RN, the fees with the Australian $$ are very expensive, with it being $995 AUD to apply, how much more is it to apply for LPN as well, if anyone knows?

I am applying for BCCNP, from what I read, almost everyone has had to take the NCAS exam, despite being comparable. Has anyone not had to take the NCAS after applying to BCCNP?

Thanks for any responses and insight :)