+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

kulbirkaur

Apr 17, 2019
Australia
12-month graduation program does not include as a post-grad the post-grad is of you have done 12 months of cert in the speciality in any area. if you have a bachelor better for RN. R u talking about what to put in NNAS application for exam column I haven't put anything as haven't given any exam for registration for Aphra

AusNurse18

Mar 11, 2020
12-month graduation program does not include as a post-grad the post-grad is of you have done 12 months of cert in the speciality in any area. if you have a bachelor better for RN. R u talking about what to put in NNAS application for exam column I haven't put anything as haven't given any exam for registration for Aphra
Thank you for your response! I’ll ignore the grad program stuff and leave the exam column blank :)

dream2211

May 5, 2018
Hi guys,
I am an international graduate nurse from India. Currently ,working as an LPN in Saskatchewan for more than 2 years. My application is in process for RN under NNAS. Recently my evaluator has asked my employer for my LPN safe practice hours. I wonder are they going to consider my hours and how it will effect my advisory report. Anybody have similar experience..

j0pd008

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Hi guys,
I am an international graduate nurse from India. Currently ,working as an LPN in Saskatchewan for more than 2 years. My application is in process for RN under NNAS. Recently my evaluator has asked my employer for my LPN safe practice hours. I wonder are they going to consider my hours and how it will effect my advisory report. Anybody have similar experience..
No,they ll not consider LPN experience for RN application.you need to have experience of working as RN

dream2211

May 5, 2018
No,they ll not consider LPN experience for RN application.you need to have experience of working as RN
Thank for your reply, but then why did they ask for my hours? Moreover, this is the only document they have been waiting for, because my application was ready for review since december.Then my evaluator emailed me that she wanted my current employer to email her regarding my safe practice hours.

Reactions: j0pd008

j0pd008

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Thank for your reply, but then why did they ask for my hours? Moreover, this is the only document they have been waiting for, because my application was ready for review since december.Then my evaluator emailed me that she wanted my current employer to email her regarding my safe practice hours.
I asked same question you asked earlier from CNO abt my application and got reply which i gave to you.if CNO asked you about LPN experience,i dnt hve any clue regarding that.good luck to you.kindly update on this site if this experience get accepted for RN application

dream2211

May 5, 2018
I asked same question you asked earlier from CNO abt my application and got reply which i gave to you.if CNO asked you about LPN experience,i dnt hve any clue regarding that.good luck to you.kindly update on this site if this experience get accepted for RN application
NNAS evaluator asked me about my safe practice hours not CNO.

Asherehsa

Mar 17, 2020
Hi, i would like to ask if the employment form froM NNAS must be filled up by the employer via handwritten, because its confusing if the penmanship of an employer is not readable?,thankyou so
Much

Chidex12345

Feb 7, 2020
Hi, I applied for a job just after I submitted my EE profile, before I even got an ITA. I let them know that I will be coming to Canada later, and they were gracious enough to keep the position. They have a lot of positions here in the Vancouver area. I only did my application for British Columbia. I only paid for RN, since I'm not an RPN and have no psychiatric nursing experience. I went for Express Entry as it gave me the option to settle wherever I want, while PNP would require you to settle in that particular province. PNP also takes longer than express entry and has more stringent rules.
Did you apply for a job after getting your licensure/registration in BC coz I'm thinking one may not get a job offer without finishing with nnas and getting the proper pnp registration.