+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

dhamid

Sep 17, 2018
Whoever is in Ontario and wants RN competency gaps addressed have a look at this.

rncompetencies.ca

Fully accredited program by CNO and developed by major universities in Ontario. You must be an Ontario resident and they only accept 45 candidates per year.

Good luck to all.

Reactions: RN_0001

3ponceboy

Dec 31, 2018
@Chidex12345 are you applying thought Ontario? They open emergency class registration to USA nurses is not a full licence but I think will help us for the process later when we get our NNAS reports and then applied to the college. I work in USA. let me know if you check it out.

Chidex12345

Feb 7, 2020
@Chidex12345 are you applying thought Ontario? They open emergency class registration to USA nurses is not a full licence but I think will help us for the process later when we get our NNAS reports and then applied to the college. I work in USA. let me know if you check it out.
Please can you tell me more about this? I will look it up. I'm waiting for my NNAS to the way forward. I'm applying to Ontario, BC and new Brunswick. Do you know if the Newbrunswick Info session for Boston was canceled? I wanted to apply but the site just short down after couple of days. I wonder what happened

TrioNash

Apr 1, 2020
Whoever is in Ontario and wants RN competency gaps addressed have a look at this.

rncompetencies.ca

Fully accredited program by CNO and developed by major universities in Ontario. You must be an Ontario resident and they only accept 45 candidates per year.

Good luck to all.
Thank you!!

SammyBFz

Apr 2, 2020
Applicante.ph,

I just received my advisory report. My CURRICULAR PERFORMANCE DESCRIPTOR is "COMPARABLE". I will submit my application to the CNO and will let you know how it goes.

Below are the definition of the possible results you might get on your report. I hope that help.
Comparable
Results of the document-based assessment yield evidence to support that the education received by this applicant meets or exceeds the minimal standard of Canadian entry-to practice education for the RN profession.
Somewhat Comparable
Results of the document-based assessment yield evidence to support that the education received by this applicant partially meets the minimal standard of Canadian entry to-practice education for the RN profession.
Not Comparable
Results of the document-based assessment yield evidence to support that the education received by this applicant does not meet the minimal standard of Canadian entry-to practice education for the RN profession.
Hi there,
Would you mind tell us more about your CNO appplication? Thank you!

SammyBFz

Apr 2, 2020
Hi , i am new to this forum, My nnas application is ready for final review since dec 2019, Anyone knows when can i expect my advisory report?
Hi there,
Would you mind to share more information about your application? Haven't you gotten your AR yet?

KoreanYOON

Oct 31, 2017
HI GUYS. I took iencap last december and i got result from CNO today. It is 3.25 out of 3.5 meaning that i partially demonstrated. In the letter, CNO recommened to take course. And it seems like i just need to take one course which is legal and ethic issues. If so, is there any schools that i can take only one course not taking 2 years bridging course? Thank you guys

Reactions: rebecca2319

chachu

Jun 27, 2014
Hi, can you please share your results? How did the OSCE go and what were CNO’s response?
Thank you
I’m a newbie here.
Anyone who’s taking some course from
Athabasca or St.Xavier universiry for competency Gaps?
Please share with me.
Thanks in advance

About me;
I had the osce test in Jan and need to fulfill some gaps.
However all schools replied me back
´no gurantee’.
Now i am going back to my country to update out of nursing practice.( my nursing practice has expired last year)
In addition, i will take courses from St.Xavier uni from Sep.
I can’t imagine how hard each course is going to be.
Hope to go through really smoothly and get registration next year.

MD25

Apr 7, 2020
Hi, maybe anyone of you experienced the verification of license in saudi as a req of nnas. Can you share any steps you did? Much appreciated, thank you.