+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My landing experience in IRCC Office, Ottawa on 23rd Jan, 2018

JCreek88

Aug 6, 2019
Hey everyone, tried to do the walk-in landing in Ottawa without appointment today, along with a few others who turned up.

The bad news is that the Ottawa office no longer allows these walk-ins and requires people to have an appointment, which they offer on Thursdays and Saturdays.

Our group of hopeful landers were quite persistent with asking the security guard and also an IRCC representative if anything could be done, but they were pretty adamant that none of us could land without an appointment. To add, the security guard and representative were very pleasant and you could tell they genuinely would have liked to help.

To everyone considering this approach - save yourself the heartbreak! It looks to me like waiting for an appointment or re-entering the country by air are your best options! Good luck!

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Hey everyone, tried to do the walk-in landing in Ottawa without appointment today, along with a few others who turned up.

The bad news is that the Ottawa office no longer allows these walk-ins and requires people to have an appointment, which they offer on Thursdays and Saturdays.

Our group of hopeful landers were quite persistent with asking the security guard and also an IRCC representative if anything could be done, but they were pretty adamant that none of us could land without an appointment. To add, the security guard and representative were very pleasant and you could tell they genuinely would have liked to help.

To everyone considering this approach - save yourself the heartbreak! It looks to me like waiting for an appointment or re-entering the country by air are your best options! Good luck!
Yeah, I was attempting to do a walk in today as well in Ottawa. Just a waste of time :(

Did you try to book an appointment already?