+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP

Sam6294

Jul 2, 2021
No,wait for them to reply and check your status regularly and
Yes, continue praying for good news,Good luck
I received mail to submit IELTS (as old one was going to expired) and EE letter and job validation no to update the file.
I submitted that.
Is it mandatory to apply to job bank and use Job validation code ?

boyee

May 29, 2020
Dear Friends, please our SP2 received a call unfortunately He was at work, He couldn't talk, Since beginning of August. The officer promised to call back. up till now He is yet to call even despite sending a reminder mail to them. What do you think we should do now?

boyee

May 29, 2020
Dear Friends, please our SP2 received a call unfortunately He was at work, He couldn't talk, Since beginning of August. The officer promised to call back. up till now He is yet to call even despite sending a reminder mail to them. What do you think we should do now?

boyee

May 29, 2020
No,wait for them to reply and check your status regularly and
Yes, continue praying for good news,Good luck

boyee

May 29, 2020
Just hang on ,maybe this week

boyee

May 29, 2020
Please my Sponsor was called sometime 1st week in August but He was busy at work He instructed the officer to call back in 2 days after but up till now the officer is yet to call back we are a bit bordered, what do you think we can do?