+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP

Akolade2021

Feb 3, 2021
Category........
PNP
You said they have called your supporter. Then your nomination should come in a week

Oluwabunmi K.

Sep 16, 2018
Hi Everyone. We got LLA from Manitoba but we didn't see it until a week before 60th day. We submitted document except for transcript. My question is how do I get IQAS(the body that evaluated our results) to send my transcript to Manitoba Immigration? Their contact isn't going through. On my IQAS portal I saw how to request for additional certificates sent to self or Institution but my concern is what Mpnp requested for is Transcript not certificate.

Canadian Esther

Apr 29, 2017
Hi Everyone. We got LLA from Manitoba but we didn't see it until a week before 60th day. We submitted document except for transcript. My question is how do I get IQAS(the body that evaluated our results) to send my transcript to Manitoba Immigration? Their contact isn't going through. On my IQAS portal I saw how to request for additional certificates sent to self or Institution but my concern is what Mpnp requested for is Transcript not certificate.
Hello Oluwabunmi,
If IQAS-ECA is all you have for now, then send it. Thanks.

Folaseyi

Jul 10, 2019
I was already given LAA. I have filled the form but can't review and submit . Is it me or the platform?
What could be the problem . Already sent a mail to them .is anyone experiencing same ?

Jenish Vaghasiya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Surat
Hi guys,

I have received the LAA last week. I require few information about proof of work experience and proof of fund documents. If previous employee does not provide the letter with specific information, as per requirement by MPNP, what other option do we have? Second, for the proof of funds, the letter needs to be from bank only or CA certified letter with all information can b acceptable?

Thanks