+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP

boyee

May 29, 2020
Hi guys,

I have received the LAA last week. I require few information about proof of work experience and proof of fund documents. If previous employee does not provide the letter with specific information, as per requirement by MPNP, what other option do we have? Second, for the proof of funds, the letter needs to be from bank only or CA certified letter with all information can b acceptable?

Thanks
If your employer refuse to write a reference letter, you can write a letter of explanation that your organization does not give reference letter, secondly the Proo of fund should be in the Bank letter headed showing a verifiable e-mail address and telelphone number.

Jenish Vaghasiya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Surat
If your employer refuse to write a reference letter, you can write a letter of explanation that your organization does not give reference letter, secondly the Proo of fund should be in the Bank letter headed showing a verifiable e-mail address and telelphone number.
alright thanks for the clarification.

Suve1114

Aug 14, 2021
I received my LAA for SW overseas in June and submitted my documents.
On the 3th I received ADR and I submitted on the 4th which I wrote to them.
Until now my status still shows information requested. Does anyone know how long I need to wait

tutsy50

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Hello Bro,

For my case my supporter received a call on Thursday 5th, my page is still displaying assessment in process, how long do I wait to get nomination?
Read people usually get nomination after 2weeks if they are convinced
Congratulations
Please kindly share your time line please,thank you