+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP

emexzeno1

Jun 17, 2021
Hi

Please can someone help and explain the process of MPNP? I applied and got my EOI, then I submitted my full application, my application status was showing RECEIVED after one week I got an email that my employer email is not valid so I updated it with them. The next day my application status changed to ASSESSMENT IN PROCESS.
Please what does that mean? Is it after the assessment I might get the approval letter? and I did not get any call for an interview.

Thanks you.

Akolade2021

Feb 3, 2021
Category........
PNP
Hi

Please can someone help and explain the process of MPNP? I applied and got my EOI, then I submitted my full application, my application status was showing RECEIVED after one week I got an email that my employer email is not valid so I updated it with them. The next day my application status changed to ASSESSMENT IN PROCESS.
Please what does that mean? Is it after the assessment I might get the approval letter? and I did not get any call for an interview.

Thanks you.
PLEASE what date did you submit. Mine is on received for 2 weeks now.

emexzeno1

Jun 17, 2021
It means they are reviewing your application. It will keep changing from Information requested to assessment in process and back and so on during their assessment. Don't worry, it takes time.
Hi,
Thank you so much for the information, but please did you know how long is gonna take from there? I submitted the Skilled workers in Manitoba application, I just graduated from a college.

Thanks.

Beekap

Jun 19, 2021
Hello all,
I submitted my EOI February, got LAA in April and submitted LAA in May.
My sponsor is in Winnipeg while my choice of location is Brandon.
The email I received states that I should show a connection to Brandon within 1 month.
The friend I contacted is already sponsoring someone else at the moment.
What do I do??

emexzeno1

Jun 17, 2021
I don't think that is an issue at this moment, Just provide same person if that's your only friend at Brandon but if you have anyone you can provide the person.

emexzeno1

Jun 17, 2021
It means they are reviewing your application. It will keep changing from Information requested to assessment in process and back and so on during their assessment. Don't worry, it takes time.

Hello right now my application status just changed from assessment is progress to assessment complete what should I be expecting next?

Reactions: Miracle2018