+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP new Express Entry Sub stream- Jan 2018

Goldextra

Aug 12, 2017
I have already submitted full application for mpnp EE stream ,was invited Jan 11 any one aware of the processing time at the province stage?

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
What u need is to first be accepted into the federal EE and get an application number and job seeker code, then u fill a new EOI for MPNP Express entry pathway and u are in the draw for this path way, which means when u get a nomination under MPNP u can transfer it to the federal EE which is faster than the regular MPNP. I scored 572 and my NOC code is 0124.
Are u outland candidate ? If yes hv you submited your sp2...?

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
I have already submitted full application for mpnp EE stream ,was invited Jan 11 any one aware of the processing time at the province stage?
Have you got mail to submit sp2 from mpnp... thanks

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
Can you plz tell me when did your supporter submitted sp2... thanks...

Adem01

Apr 14, 2018
Please, I need someone to educate me on Manitoba PNP. I am on the PNP thread but the thread is not active like that. My questions are:

must I get a licence because my profession is a regulated one just like that of Saskatchewan?

Difference between express entry overseas and Express entry Sub stream?

The reason for the first question is that I read it on MPNP site that candidate must show adaptation by starting his/her licencing process but the way it is mentioned on their eligibility seems not to be so compulsory. I also read that by November, there will be a renewed programme which will include licencing of the regulated professions in thier occupations in demand. If the first question is yes, what is now the difference between the present programme and the renewed one that will commence in November?

Please, can anyone explain these? Thanks

Mildush

Nov 30, 2014
Please, I need someone to educate me on Manitoba PNP. I am on the PNP thread but the thread is not active like that. My questions are:

must I get a licence because my profession is a regulated one just like that of Saskatchewan?

The reason for the first question is that I read it on MPNP site that candidate must show adaptation by starting his/her licencing process but the way it is mentioned on their eligibility seems not to be so compulsory. I also read that by November, there will be a renewed programme which will include licencing of the regulated professions in thier occupations in demand. If the first question is yes, what is now the difference between the present programme and the renewed one that will commence in November?

Where did you read about this? If they make licensing compulsory it means we probably won't need a relative or friend in Manitoba any more.

Rathod Dilip

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
I have 600 points for Manitoba PNP so pl advise me ..
Whether I shall apply for MPNP separate or with Express manitoba pathway??

PPSB15

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
I have 600 points for Manitoba PNP so pl advise me ..
Whether I shall apply for MPNP separate or with Express manitoba pathway??
If you can apply mpnp express entry then much better, because it will be faster.

MT96MPNP

Apr 25, 2018

Hi!

I have read that as well.. I also want to know about the COMPLETE CAREER PLAN for the new pathway for Skilled Worker Overseas Stream under the EE Pathway (effective November 2018). Could anyone please help? much thanks!

MT96MPNP

Apr 25, 2018

Hi!

I was able to read this in the Frequently Asked Questions.. hope this helps..

"When should I answer yes to the question “If your occupation is regulated in Manitoba, are you fully recognized by the provincial licensing body after undergoing all steps of having your qualifications assessed?”

First, determine if your occupation is considered regulated in Manitoba. You can find a full list regulated professions and trades in Manitoba here.
Please only answer yes to this question if:

• you are working in a profession or trade that is considered regulated in Manitoba; and
  • you have fully undergone all licensing steps required to work in this occupation in our province.
Simply having submitted your credentials for evaluation is not considered sufficient proof of being able to work in Manitoba, so you would have to answer NO to this question in that case. Please review the information in the section on Regulated Professions and Trades on immigratemanitoba.com carefully to determine if you fall under a regulated occupation and to learn what it means to be fully licensed to work in Manitoba.

Please note that should you answer yes and are unable to prove that you are working in a regulated occupation and are fully licensed to work in Manitoba, a subsequent application to the MPNP will be refused and you may be subject to a ban which would keep you from submitting another EOI for a period of two years."

Rathod Dilip

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi!

I have read that as well.. I also want to know about the COMPLETE CAREER PLAN for the new pathway for Skilled Worker Overseas Stream under the EE Pathway (effective November 2018). Could anyone please help? much thanks!
I would also like to know abou carrier plan

MT96MPNP

Apr 25, 2018
I would also like to know abou carrier plan
Hi Rathod!

Have you submitted your EOI already? I think this will only take effect by November 2018, and any applications submitted before that date will still follow the requirements of the existing MPNP. I hope any one else could shed light on this.. thanks!

asadkhanpk94

Apr 26, 2018
Hi Guys,

I need help,

I want to apply for my brother, i am in winnipeg,

after counting scores, Points are 500 - 525 between that,

will it be enough to apply? as last draws were more than that,

i am confused.