+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP new Express Entry Sub stream- Jan 2018

Jiogill

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Dear All,

MPNP has make a draw of Express Entry Sub Stream on 11th Jan 2018. Let us connect here to discuss.

jogzy

May 31, 2016
I got invited to the Manitoba express entry pathway this month and I have filled all the forms now except for the proof of funds, I just want to know how much is required for this scheme, when I filled the form, the system only asked for a total of $16k for four of us, which means it is still the same POF requirements, I want to be sure that the POF has not being aligned with the federal Express Entry which will be about $23,200. I am stuck, although I already sent them an email for clarification.

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
hey guys

I have a question in this regard, how will Manitoba will invite candidates to apply under this category ?? do I need exploratory visit or what ?

Reactions: DreamBig18

Jiogill

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
I got invited to the Manitoba express entry pathway this month and I have filled all the forms now except for the proof of funds, I just want to know how much is required for this scheme, when I filled the form, the system only asked for a total of $16k for four of us, which means it is still the same POF requirements, I want to be sure that the POF has not being aligned with the federal Express Entry which will be about $23,200. I am stuck, although I already sent them an email for clarification.
POF for MPNP is different from EE. But post the nomination, If choose CIC stage trough EE then you may need as per CIC requirements.

By the way, what was your score and NOC? Did you apply to EE & EOI both?

jogzy

May 31, 2016
POF for MPNP is different from EE. But post the nomination, If choose CIC stage trough EE then you may need as per CIC requirements.

By the way, what was your score and NOC? Did you apply to EE & EOI both?
What u need is to first be accepted into the federal EE and get an application number and job seeker code, then u fill a new EOI for MPNP Express entry pathway and u are in the draw for this path way, which means when u get a nomination under MPNP u can transfer it to the federal EE which is faster than the regular MPNP. I scored 572 and my NOC code is 0124.

Jiogill

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
O
What u need is to first be accepted into the federal EE and get an application number and job seeker code, then u fill a new EOI for MPNP Express entry pathway and u are in the draw for this path way, which means when u get a nomination under MPNP u can transfer it to the federal EE which is faster than the regular MPNP. I scored 572 and my NOC code is 0124.
kay, Thanks. do you know any one who got LAA and he/she was working in Regulated occupation?

jogzy

May 31, 2016
O

kay, Thanks. do you know any one who got LAA and he/she was working in Regulated occupation?
No I don't, But what u need to do to get around it is this, u need to look for a job description that matches ur role and doesn't need to be regulated while u work on getting ur occupation regulated.

Reactions: DreamBig18

Mildush

Nov 30, 2014
No I don't, But what u need to do to get around it is this, u need to look for a job description that matches ur role and doesn't need to be regulated while u work on getting ur occupation regulated.
Hi there!
What about adaptability points? Do you have close relatives there?

Mildush

Nov 30, 2014
Yes, You must have close relatives or friend or study/experience in manitoba to apply under MPNP SWO program.
Yes, I know about it, but for relative you get 200 points and for friend just 50 points which doesn't get you enough points for an invitation ( at least for the last couple of years didn't ). So I wanted to know if the new EE Pathway has a different point calculation in this regard if you have any info.
Thanks for your reply and good luck!

Jiogill

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
N
Yes, I know about it, but for relative you get 200 points and for friend just 50 points which doesn't get you enough points for an invitation ( at least for the last couple of years didn't ). So I wanted to know if the new EE Pathway has a different point calculation in this regard if you have any info.
Thanks for your reply and good luck!
No, till now whatever they posted

jogzy

May 31, 2016
This is the response I got in regards to proof of funds from the Manitoba office:

Hello,

Thank you for your e-mail. Under the current criteria, it is still $10,000 + $2,000 per dependant.

Regards,

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
Immigration and Economic Opportunities Division
Manitoba Education and Training
7th Floor, 213 Notre Dame Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3B 1N3
Phone: 204-945-2806
Fax: 204-948-2256

zubairhusain

Apr 22, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Hi guyz,

I have applied in manitoba nomination program my total score is becoming 459, what is the minimum score they are calling for invite ?

Jiogill

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Hi guyz,

I have applied in manitoba nomination program my total score is becoming 459, what is the minimum score they are calling for invite ?
Just wait and watch for next draw...... last draws minimum score was 565 with valid EE profile.

VivianObi

Jan 20, 2018
Please I’m New here, can someone explain this Express Entry Pathway. I filled EOI in March 2017 and my score was 495,but up until now still waiting to be invite to apply. And I just saw this Express Entry Pathway, please do I need to reapply or wait. Thanks