FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-10-2018
POF for MPNP is different from EE. But post the nomination, If choose CIC stage trough EE then you may need as per CIC requirements.

By the way, what was your score and NOC? Did you apply to EE & EOI both?
Hi I have applied for EE , now thinking of applying for MPNP. i.e EE & EOI is it possible to apply for both?

Danny R Madan

Aug 29, 2018
If anyone can clarify this point -
can i submit and expression of interest if i don not have any connection with Manitoba or connection is must to submit EOI.

shegewumi

May 10, 2017
can i submit and expression of interest if i don not have any connection with Manitoba or connection is must to submit EOI.
Connection is a must for MPNP. I have answered you before. You don't have business with Manitoba if you don't have connection(relative or friend) there

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Connection is a must in MPNP through the following:
1. Close Relative in Manitoba (200 pts) or distant relative/friend (50 pts)
2. Previous work experience in Manitoba
3. Completed post-secondary program in Manitoba
4. Ongoing employment in Manitoba for 6 months or more with long-term job offer from the same employer

Please check this: https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/MPNP-Expression-of-Interest-Ranking-Points-Grid.pdf to know your score/points.

Right now based on trends, you have to at least score 520+ to be drawn. Check EOI draws here: https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/category/mpnp-notices/eoi-draw/

ejazgfk

Jan 27, 2017
Hi Guys,
I have 318 CRS points, Please let me know am I eligible for PNPs through EE program?? As for Alberta they have picked lowest CRS score of 300.

Please guide me here ...Thank you.

flaviopst

May 29, 2018
Winnipeg, MB
Reactivating this post..

Does anyone who was nominated via MPNP-EE, needed to send Proof of funds again after ITA?

Would like to know if pay stubs would be enough to attach since I am working full time in Manitoba.

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Reactivating this post..

Does anyone who was nominated via MPNP-EE, needed to send Proof of funds again after ITA?

Would like to know if pay stubs would be enough to attach since I am working full time in Manitoba.
Yes. I did submit again. But I am Outland applicant. Since you're inland, I'm not sure if pay stubs are enough. Hope someone inland can enlighten you on this..

Reactions: flaviopst

flaviopst

May 29, 2018
Winnipeg, MB
Yes. I did submit again. But I am Outland applicant. Since you're inland, I'm not sure if pay stubs are enough. Hope someone inland can enlighten you on this..
Thanks! I am concerned because on the website says the only stream that proof of funds is not required is the CEC. And I am not under this stream. Doesn't make sense to proof you have enough funds since you are already established in Canada.