+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP new Express Entry Sub stream- Jan 2018

h1123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
question:

what if our skill is not in in-demand list of mpnp?

i could find my skill in CIC canada website but its not available in in demand list on MPNP website. what should i do?

my skill is mentioned below:

2242 Electronic service technicians (household and business equipment)

drbassem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/6/2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
30/11/2013
AOR Received.
27/2/2014
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
1/6/2014
Med's Request
24/6/2014
Med's Done....
7/7/2014 Received on 25/7/2014
Passport Req..
26/8/2014 - Decision Made on 24/9/2014 Alhmdolelah
VISA ISSUED...
21-9-2014
Hi ,

I have one thing pop up in my interest now but did not have answer yet, that`s why I `d like to ask you if you have experience in that
My brother does not have 10K CAD long whole 6 months (this required by MPNP EE as this link shows>
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/mpnp-renewal/renewed-swo/

What do you advise regarding the timeline, if he got invited next month then he must show his funds with 60 days, Right?
Or, this fund proof only required under Federal pathway after getting the invitation letter from MPNP, then later he will be asked for it by CIC?

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
Hi ,

I have one thing pop up in my interest now but did not have answer yet, that`s why I `d like to ask you if you have experience in that
My brother does not have 10K CAD long whole 6 months (this required by MPNP EE as this link shows>
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/mpnp-renewal/renewed-swo/

What do you advise regarding the timeline, if he got invited next month then he must show his funds with 60 days, Right?
Or, this fund proof only required under Federal pathway after getting the invitation letter from MPNP, then later he will be asked for it by CIC?
I didn't come through MPNP but many of our pre-arrival clients did, and from what they've described, they are very, very strict about the funds, so he will probably need to fulfill the 10K requirement for the 6 month period. If anyone has had a different experience, please let me know if I am wrong :) but we do have clients that were rejected and had to resubmit because of the funds requirement.

h1123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
I didn't come through MPNP but many of our pre-arrival clients did, and from what they've described, they are very, very strict about the funds, so he will probably need to fulfill the 10K requirement for the 6 month period. If anyone has had a different experience, please let me know if I am wrong :) but we do have clients that were rejected and had to resubmit because of the funds requirement.
@ everyone

for proof of funds,

can i show money which is deposited in the bank from the past 4 years and i receive interest from it, its a joint bank account on my father's and my name.

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
@ everyone

for proof of funds,

can i show money which is deposited in the bank from the past 4 years and i receive interest from it, its a joint bank account on my father's and my name.
From what I have read online, you can't use accounts that are joint with someone who is not immigrating with you:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/what-acceptable-proof-funds-canadian-express-entry-pr-manoj-palwe/

However, this other thread suggests you may be able to do it if your father gives you a gift deed: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/proof-of-funds-parents-account-joint-account.458143/

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
mpnp says i cant complete EOI as i do not have any connection, how ever their website says if we have exp in one of the short skill occupations we can apply...how to do that?

sri987

Sep 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
US
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
Hi,
Am very new checking MNPNP EE, I used the below link to check the points :
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/general-mpnp-policies/sw-eoi-ranking/

Language : IELTS-LRWS(6.5/6.5/6.5/7.5) ( 125 points) -- Have doubt about this per band means how they calculated ?
Work Exp : 12 Years - 2132 NOC Mechanical Engineer (75 points)
Education : Double bachelors from WES - (115 points)
Adaptability : Close friend (50 points)
Total Points : 440

Did i miss any points here ???? do i have any chance in future to get nomination ?

Also requesting to know if we have any Whatsapp groups to discuss the same ?

Harrsith

Dec 21, 2017
Hi,
Am very new checking MNPNP EE, I used the below link to check the points :
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/general-mpnp-policies/sw-eoi-ranking/

Language : IELTS-LRWS(6.5/6.5/6.5/7.5) ( 125 points) -- Have doubt about this per band means how they calculated ?
Work Exp : 12 Years - 2132 NOC Mechanical Engineer (75 points)
Education : Double bachelors from WES - (115 points)
Adaptability : Close friend (50 points)
Total Points : 440

Did i miss any points here ???? do i have any chance in future to get nomination ?

Also requesting to know if we have any Whatsapp groups to discuss the same ?
Hi,

I think your CLB score will be 7. I am also new here .

vishalparabr

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hi Mates,

i have received crs score of 356 and my profession is into Administrative officers(project co-ordinator) (1221) and have total work expierence of 7 years.
i have got my IELTS results and in total my score is 6.5 (L:7,W:7,S:7,R:5.5) and i believe if i opt for province sponsorshiop then i would have chance of getting the PR.
Now I am trying to understand which is the province i need to opt in my express entry profile as i am totally confused and not sure which province has demand for my skill set.
Could you please help me to know which is the province i need to select here since manitoba accept my invite if their are any friends or relatives which i have neither of it and Saskatchewan they do not have my profession listed in the province nominee sub category.
Does it mean all the doors are closed for me in terms of applying for PNP nomination for any of the province?

AEBL

Dec 12, 2017
I got invited to the Manitoba express entry pathway this month and I have filled all the forms now except for the proof of funds, I just want to know how much is required for this scheme, when I filled the form, the system only asked for a total of $16k for four of us, which means it is still the same POF requirements, I want to be sure that the POF has not being aligned with the federal Express Entry which will be about $23,200. I am stuck, although I already sent them an email for clarification.
Hey I also got LAA in MPNP EE stream under 0124. I few questions, is it possible to connect with you via whatsapp?

unli2020

Feb 5, 2018
Hi, I received LAA on the last draw with my MPNP score of 560 and I am hoping to be invited for Federal Express Entry, 434 CSR. I am not fully decided to decline my LAA but can you advise how to decline as I do not see any buttons/options in MPNP online.

PSGOD77

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
HI All,

I am filling my full application for MPNP. I select other in my relative details tab.(Brother in law) my sister's husband would be my supporter.
However when I click on Review and Submit tab,it shows my validation error on relative details tab. and says missing information.
I have sent an email to them,but no response as of now.

Could anyone guide me how to handle this case?

mama800

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Hi All,

Am completing my application to submit and for Education its giving me an error message to upload transript. I uploaded mine and my wife, and for our kids I uploaded a letter from the school stating that they are currently in school. Do I need a transcript for my children's education as they are btw elementary and grade 7. What can i use as a transcript for them? Please I need help asap as I would like to submit my application.