+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2018 required documents

drfaustus

Jan 27, 2010
Greetings all,

My questions is about the "in-demand" list. If I see my occupation there and have sufficient evidence in terms of job duties performed, should I be taking a chance by applying for EOI with a score of 485 as calculated from the grid, with no connections in Manitoba?

Thanks in advance.

manish_chill2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2016
Sharjah UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-02-2019
Doc's Request.
28-05-2019
Nomination.....
29-06-2019
AOR Received.
30-08-2019
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical Passed 6 jan 2021
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-09-2021
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2021
LANDED..........
17-01-2022
hi, what i,ve known if you have cousin or relative outside Manitoba that is a deduction of your total score
But my cousin is in Manitoba city brandon

Jewelofthesand

Apr 10, 2018
please is the skilled worker overseas express entry draws still on? haven't seen any since july 2018
Hi, Yes SWO-EE draws are still ongoing. It is now combined with the SWO results human captial pathway.

See below from Draw 57:

SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 16 who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 705
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 299 who have:
    • a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code, and at least 6 months of recent experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list.
      or
    • a close relative residing in Manitoba or past education or work experience in Manitoba;
    • at least 6 months of recent experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list; and
    • a minimum language proficiency of CLB/NCLC 5 unless work experience is primarily in a regulated occupation (minimum CLB/NCLC 7) or a compulsory trade (CLB/NCLC 6).
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 572

Gani1986

Jan 25, 2018
Hi, Yes SWO-EE draws are still ongoing. It is now combined with the SWO results human captial pathway.

See below from Draw 57:

SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 16 who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 705
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 299 who have:
    • a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code, and at least 6 months of recent experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list.
      or
    • a close relative residing in Manitoba or past education or work experience in Manitoba;
    • at least 6 months of recent experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list; and
    • a minimum language proficiency of CLB/NCLC 5 unless work experience is primarily in a regulated occupation (minimum CLB/NCLC 7) or a compulsory trade (CLB/NCLC 6).
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 572
Ok, thank you

olah

Jun 26, 2017
Hello there. Please, if someone gets LAA a week before the supported/sponsor - first cousin clocks one year in Manitoba. Will the application be rejected by MPNP? Although, by the time the application will be submitted, the supporter will already be over one year old.

olah

Jun 26, 2017
Hello there. Please, if someone gets LAA a week before the supported/sponsor - first cousin clocks one year in Manitoba. Will the application be rejected by MPNP? Although, by the time the application will be submitted, the supporter will already be over one year old.

Jewelofthesand

Apr 10, 2018
Please email MPNP directly to check with them if that is ok. I'm sure they will be able to give you a better advice.

As for my personal interpretation of the rule and your situation, you may have to decline your LAA and re-submit an EOI when your supporter had already completed a year of residence. Since it would seem you have misrepresented yourself in the EOI when you stated your supported was a resident for a year in Manitoba, when in fact she/he is not. Remember, the documents you will be submitting is in support of your claims in your EOI. There is a likelihood though that they will let it pass because it's just a week. However, it's a great risk to take if MPNP takes the dates etc. seriously, they will only reject your app.

But again, my interpretation means nothing, MPNP officer needs to confirm with you if you're ok to submit your application given your situation. Good luck.

jagdeepmalhi

Jul 29, 2016
I have a question regarding close relative 200 points. Is it any condition for "close relative" how old they live in Manitoba after PR or without PR? Actually my close relatives live in Manitoba from more than 2 year but they just PR from 5 months back.

Rathod Dilip

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
I h
Hi there, you need to create an express entry account first, then create an expression of interest mpnp account.

For express entry you need to score atleast 6 each in general ielts, and have your education credential assessed. I will give you the links down on how to create an express entry, expression of interest mpnp account, and how to get your education assessed. Read the information carefully, everything is explained in the links that i provided.

Express entry
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

Mpnp account expression of interest
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/swo/

Education credential assessment
https://www.wes.org/ca/eca/
I I have created in 2015 but not considered but now I m eligible so do I have to make new account or old one will do???HELP

PPSB15

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
I h
I I have created in 2015 but not considered but now I m eligible so do I have to make new account or old one will do???HELP
Most accounts expires after a year, so you need to create a new account.

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hello everyone

After submitting requested documents in Manitoba pnp...how long does it take for status change from information requested to another status?

JohnRich30

May 26, 2016
Hey guys, just got my LAA today under Skilled Worker in Manitoba, but I think I screwed up with my EOI.

I have 6 month of continuous full-time employment in Manitoba. Under Connections, I have marked that I have previous work experience in Manitoba - now I realized that the question is about if I had worked in the past, not in the past 6 months (which I haven’t). Got the LAA a few hours later. The website has not updated yet to upload the documents (it takes 48 hours). I have immediately corrected this mistake and submitted my EOI. Got an email saying the information was updated, but it seems I went to the pool again. Not sure if I have declined it or just updated. Some help?

Reactions: Miracle2018

arc05

Jun 21, 2014
Hey guys, just got my LAA today under Skilled Worker in Manitoba, but I think I screwed up with my EOI.

I have 6 month of continuous full-time employment in Manitoba. Under Connections, I have marked that I have previous work experience in Manitoba - now I realized that the question is about if I had worked in the past, not in the past 6 months (which I haven’t). Got the LAA a few hours later. The website has not updated yet to upload the documents (it takes 48 hours). I have immediately corrected this mistake and submitted my EOI. Got an email saying the information was updated, but it seems I went to the pool again. Not sure if I have declined it or just updated. Some help?

You said, you got LAA just now, You mean today 26th April. So you are in draw # 64?