+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

cndvs

Feb 25, 2017
cherti said:
Not with 100% confidence. So we better wait for someone to reply who has submitted it.
@zionplace has helpfully replied regarding the UCI/IUC , but not for the CAQ number.
The CAQ number should be there, I called MIDI and confirmed before. I tried put UCI and CAQ number, but still having problems.

qc_montreal

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
Check this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=033&top=4

"You can choose a panel physician anywhere in the world, even if the panel physician is not in your country of residence."

Hi,
I did my Medicals in my Country yesterday,In my X-ray they found something it was due a surgery i had long back they saw few clips inside so they called me second time to explain what it is and why the surgery was done..So now its done they gave me a hard copy for my record and they will be sending my medicals directly to the embassy.
any one been in a similar situation?(who had medical request?)
...and from the above thread do you think are processing is getting faster by any chance?

Please let me know thank you...have a good day

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are CAP-EXEMPT applicant, you should have a medical exam before you came here. what about that exam, or you did the surgery after that exam time ?

qc_montreal said:
Hi,
I did my Medicals in my Country yesterday,In my X-ray they found something it was due a surgery i had long back they saw few clips inside so they called me second time to explain what it is and why the surgery was done..So now its done they gave me a hard copy for my record and they will be sending my medicals directly to the embassy.
any one been in a similar situation?(who had medical request?)
...and from the above thread do you think are processing is getting faster by any chance?

Please let me know thank you...have a good day

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
POLYNING said:
If you are CAP-EXEMPT applicant, you should have a medical exam before you came here. what about that exam, or you did the surgery after that exam time ?
CIC does not ask for medical exams for work visa.

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPNOV2014NY said:
CIC does not ask for medical exams for work visa.
Just now, I saw the timeline in your signature area. It seems that the DM is based on the AOR date. the applicants who got the AOR before 2016-01-01 got the DM before 2016-07. and for the applicants who got the AOR after 2016-01-01, even one day later, got the DM after 2016-11. The time different can be about 4 months.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
POLYNING said:
Just now, I saw the timeline in your signature area. It seems that the DM is based on the AOR date. the applicants who got the AOR before 2016-01-01 got the DM before 2016-07. and for the applicants who got the AOR after 2016-01-01, even one day later, got the DM after 2016-11. The time different can be about 4 months.
If you scroll down in that spreadsheet you will find a nice histogram that shows that most people get PPR between 270-300 days from AOR.

qc_montreal

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
POLYNING said:
Hi,
I am CAP EXEMPT applicant like all of you here,I had the surgery while i was studying n Montreal..so will this affect the medical decision ?
Note: I had the medical before going to Canada as well for studies..

Hope that clarifies

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
qc_montreal said:
Hi,
I am CAP EXEMPT applicant like all of you here,I had the surgery while i was studying n Montreal..so will this affect the medical decision ?
Note: I had the medical before going to Canada as well for studies..

Hope that clarifies
Past medical surgeries should not affect decision. CIC is more interested in knowing if you will need "expensive" medical care in future or not.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/admiss/index.asp

gustavohc

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Brazil
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
14-06-2016
For those who worked/is working in Canada and already received the CSQ (or at least the document list): did you have to provide the T4 slip form?

I worked full-time, paid job for 3 months in Vancouver in 2015, and by the end of my contract my employer only gave me a document called ROE (Record of Employment). I'm worried MIDI will ask me for the T4 form and I will not be able to provide it.

Thanks

qc_montreal

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
Past medical surgeries should not affect decision. CIC is more interested in knowing if you will need "expensive" medical care in future or not.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/admiss/index.asp
I hope so too..:)

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
APPNOV2016 said:
CIC does asks for medical exams if your stay is => 6 months no matter through which visa you are coming to Canada
I was in Canada on 2 year Intra Company transfer visa and CIC did not ask me for medical exams.

cndvs

Feb 25, 2017
gustavohc said:
For those who worked/is working in Canada and already received the CSQ (or at least the document list): did you have to provide the T4 slip form?

I worked full-time, paid job for 3 months in Vancouver in 2015, and by the end of my contract my employer only gave me a document called ROE (Record of Employment). I'm worried MIDI will ask me for the T4 form and I will not be able to provide it.

Thanks
You can always ask T4 from your previous company. And if you have CRA account, you can find the T4 form in you account as well.

gustavohc

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Brazil
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
14-06-2016
cndvs said:
You can always ask T4 from your previous company. And if you have CRA account, you can find the T4 form in you account as well.
Thanks! I guess I'll have to try getting it from my employer then.

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Hi APPNOV2016

Took a while to respond on your question if I got the check list from Midi.. no i haven't recieved it yet.

Just wanted to check how much time it took for our Cap-Exempt friends who submitted in online system in June 2017(not during intake). This is just to get the idea...

Thanks