App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
APPNOV2016 said:
Probably ou transferred with in North America... If you come from any other country though it is intra company transfer, they ask for medicals as far as i know.
That's correct if you moved from US and few other countries where diseases hazard to public in general (TB etc) are eradicated don't have to go thru Medical for work permit of temporary visit . I moved from US and didn't have to go for medical while work permit ...

Racing

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
In land
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
13-03-2017 (Medial passed on 30-03-17)
Passport Req..
DM on 22-Dec-17. PPR received on 03-Jan-18
VISA ISSUED...
Received CoPR & Visa by end of Jan-2018
LANDED..........
Landed end of Jan-2018, Received PR card around mid of March-2018
APPNOV2014NY said:
AOR received today
Hi APPNOV2014NY,

I need to send my PCC and renewed passport details to Visa Office, before sending the docs by mail i need to confirm in which VO my file is currently, i am not sure whether i need to send to Sydney NS office or Ottawa.

Could you please let what number i should reach to get this details

qc_montreal

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Hi APPNOV2014NY, & POLYNING

I am going to pay the RPRF fee's ,after that how do we send the receipt to CIC? and to which Visa office ....Please let me know

Thanks

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Racing said:
Hi APPNOV2014NY,

I need to send my PCC and renewed passport details to Visa Office, before sending the docs by mail i need to confirm in which VO my file is currently, i am not sure whether i need to send to Sydney NS office or Ottawa.

I have never called CIC Customer Care. Can you please PM highheel987 and she ( or he?) reached out to CIC via phone to gather same information as you are looking for?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
qc_montreal said:
Hi APPNOV2014NY, & POLYNING

I am going to pay the RPRF fee's ,after that how do we send the receipt to CIC? and to which Visa office ....Please let me know

Thanks
I paid RPRF upfront with application. As far as I know you just need to upload RPRF receipt by Case Specific Enquiry ( CSE). Wait for POLYNING's comment as he paid RPRF after AOR.

Racing

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
In land
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
13-03-2017 (Medial passed on 30-03-17)
Passport Req..
DM on 22-Dec-17. PPR received on 03-Jan-18
VISA ISSUED...
Received CoPR & Visa by end of Jan-2018
LANDED..........
Landed end of Jan-2018, Received PR card around mid of March-2018
Racing said:
Hi APPNOV2014NY,

I just called CIC, they have given me 2 options, either i can send email to anyone of the Sydney VO address, or update the details via online web form. I prefer to send via mail.

Also, they confirmed my file is with sydney office only, they also mentioned that until the final decision is made the file will be in the sydney office.

Below is the status of my medical, so i think i dont need to appear for medical exam for myself and my spouse. i received AOR on 10th Feb 2017

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

qc_montreal

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
I paid RPRF upfront with application. As far as I know you just need to upload RPRF receipt by Case Specific Enquiry ( CSE). Wait for POLYNING's comment as he paid RPRF after AOR.
Okay...Thanks...will wait fr POLYNINGS reply on RPRF
Just an update on my medicals ...it shows in CIC as " You passed the medical exam" :)

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
qc_montreal said:
Okay...Thanks...will wait fr POLYNINGS reply on RPRF
Just an update on my medicals ...it shows in CIC as " You passed the medical exam" :)
Congrats -what are your timelines ? Are you inland applicant ?

Ordibehesht

Mar 8, 2017
It would Be much faster if someone could have the email in English and French, so that everybody can just copy and paste it. For English, you may count on me. For French, not much.

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPNOV2014NY said:
I just received an email. I know they received my RPRF. you only need to pay it online (https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en) , then you will get a pdf file to demonstrate that you have paid the RPRF, then open the link they gave you (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx), then write several words to tell them that you have paid the RPRF online, then input your UCI........., the last step is to upload that pdf file. OK , finish, wait wait.............you will get a reply many days later..
The email is :

UN MESSAGE EN FRANÇAIS SUIVRA

Dear client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Download application forms and guides
· Change of address
· Check your application status
· Help Centre

Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

zionplace

Mar 30, 2015
Hello house,

Does point really matter to us: the cap-exempt applicants, if we are already eligible to apply as workers/students?

Regards

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
zionplace said:
Hello house,

Does point really matter to us: the cap-exempt applicants, if we are already eligible to apply as workers/students?

Regards
Yes. Points do matter. Everyone is eligible to apply and submit application BUT selection is done on the basis of points.

zionplace

Mar 30, 2015
This is really tough now, as the change of points is already getting me discouraged. I initially calculated my total point to be 63 (couple) and now it dropped to 59 (couple) which is the exact cut-off.

APPNOV2014NY said:
Yes. Points do matter. Everyone is eligible to apply and submit application BUT selection is done on the basis of points.

Nykro

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
They should increase the points for students and workers in Quebec!!! wtf is 5 max, that's nothing. Where you have half of India doing computer science/computer engineering and getting 16 now 12 points from terrible universities.