+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

Nykro

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Here is a link to the Document check list they send to people. If you scroll down you will see what they require in the work experience certificates:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en-dyn.pdf

For your other question about teaching, I believe it depends on your NOC if its over D or not. However, my advice is call MIDI and ask instead of asking here.. people here only want to know the timelines of others. You can even see the selfishness in the petition they made not mentioning applicants that are cap-exempt that actually contributed to this Quebec economy not like them, only paying 800 dollars and thinking they actually deserve a better life here!

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am so angry that it has had 15 days, the doctor has not submitted my exam report. They alway told me that they will submit ASAP, and how busy.......
I know the X-ray report and blood report have been submitted, the only thing is blood pressure... the results they can get immediately when I was in the Clinic. They waste 15 days..... :-\ :-\ :-\

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
POLYNING said:
I am so angry that it has had 15 days, the doctor has not submitted my exam report. They alway told me that they will submit ASAP, and how busy.......
I know the X-ray report and blood report have been submitted, the only thing is blood pressure... the results they can get immediately. They waste 15 days..... :-\ :-\ :-\
They transfer electronically why is it taking so much time for them .. this is really frustrating... will avoid this clinic..

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poisonapple said:
They transfer electronically why is it taking so much time for them .. this is really frustrating... will avoid this clinic..
They only know how to drink the coffee, have a party, and enjoy the holiday............

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1, yes.
2. You need a letter to demonstrate it. It is complex. it is the 21 and 22 of the link below.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en-dyn.pdf

Read it one by one, You will know each details....

zionplace said:
Please help me with this information and this question is also open to the house.

I want to claim my work experience so I can improve on my points since things have really changed to disadvantages.

1. My degree is Mechanical Engineering, I have 2years working experience in teaching. Can I claim the work experience?
2. If I can claim it, what are the list of documents that they may ask me to submit as proof of work experience, (any link?)

Regards

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You don't need the TAX slips.In their midi website, they said it is not necessary. but it depends....... if they dont trust your work experiences, maybe they ask. Different people have the different checklist.....you only need to submit the documents in your checklist. SO for your problems, I think most people don't know how to reply. For me, they dont ask, but I submit it directly to double demonstare my work experices....

zionplace said:
You are very right, I have also observed same here.

We can only encourage ourselves as I have noticed that very few guys that already have their CSQ here only want to discuss their way forward to federal and all that concerns federal application, hence this thread is full of federal stage after CSQ posts - I thought there is already an existing thread for that. We need to remind them that this is a Cap-exempt applicants.

Thanks for the document, I found this and thought they would ask us to provide tax slips and all that from the government. Some of the applicants here already claimed work experience and maybe one or two of them would come out to help me with the information.

As for MIDI, one can not be sure of the correct answer as different officials give different answers in different days.

qc_montreal

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
poisonapple said:
Congrats -what are your timelines ? Are you inland applicant ?
Hi ,
Yes I am an Inland Applicant
CSQ :Sep 2
Submitted Federal Application :Oct 5
Received AOR :27th Jan
Medical Request :22nd Feb
Medical Done :2nd March (Outside Canada)
Medical Update on CIC :9th March
RPRF :Not Paid yet

Thanks

Racing

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
In land
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
13-03-2017 (Medial passed on 30-03-17)
Passport Req..
DM on 22-Dec-17. PPR received on 03-Jan-18
VISA ISSUED...
Received CoPR & Visa by end of Jan-2018
LANDED..........
Landed end of Jan-2018, Received PR card around mid of March-2018
rokib2012 said:
You can check eCAS, you will find whether they received or not.
In my friend case, eCAS was showing "receive medical" after few days but CIC account was not updated.
Later, CIC updated his status "Passed".
Hi ROKIB2012,

I got a message to do medicals today, i am panning to get appointment from CMIPQ doctor in montreal, could you please tell me how much it would cost to complete the medicals?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Racing said:
Hi ROKIB2012,

I got a message to do medicals today, i am panning to get appointment from CMIPQ doctor in montreal, could you please tell me how much it would cost to complete the medicals?
Congrats Racing. Can you please let us know exact date on which your application reached Sydney CIO so that I can update timeline spreadsheet. Thanks!!

Racing

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
In land
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
13-03-2017 (Medial passed on 30-03-17)
Passport Req..
DM on 22-Dec-17. PPR received on 03-Jan-18
VISA ISSUED...
Received CoPR & Visa by end of Jan-2018
LANDED..........
Landed end of Jan-2018, Received PR card around mid of March-2018
APPNOV2014NY said:
Congrats Racing. Can you please let us know exact date on which your application reached Sydney CIO so that I can update timeline spreadsheet. Thanks!!
reached sydney office on 26th Oct 2016

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Racing said:
Hi ROKIB2012,

ABOUT 220 CAD per people, They will tell you the details when you book the appointment....

rokib2012

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 October 2016
AOR Received.
30 January 2017
Med's Request
22 February 2017
Med's Done....
24 February 2017
Racing said:
Hi ROKIB2012,

Congrats for your medical request. I also went to CMIPQ and they charged me 230$ (including tax) per person.
They are really fast sending report. I got medical "passed" within 6 days (6 days including Saturday and Sunday).

tanvirmustan

Dec 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-13
Doc's Request.
3-3-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6-3-13
Med's Request
21-3-13
Med's Done....
23-3-13
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
15-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
24-4-13
after how long you had the Med request ? I meant after getting AOR ?

rokib2012 said:
Congrats for your medical request. I also went to CMIPQ and they charged me 230$ (including tax) per person.
They are really fast sending report. I got medical "passed" within 6 days (6 days including Saturday and Sunday).

rokib2012

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 October 2016
AOR Received.
30 January 2017
Med's Request
22 February 2017
Med's Done....
24 February 2017
tanvirmustan said:
after how long you had the Med request ? I meant after getting AOR ?
Tanvir Bhai,
It took 22 days after AOR.

For details please look at my profile information.