+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

Nykro

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Applications continue to be reviewed according to the order of priority indicated on the page Immigration rules and procedures. Applications submitted before December 31, 2015, in paper format, are currently being processed or are waiting to be processed. Since Mon projet Québec is a new system, average processing times are not yet available. The processing of online applications will begin in spring 2017.

I guess in spring then!

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hi all ,

I filled the Mon Projet till "Soumettre la demande" page.
But till now I did not see an option to enter my Temporary Work Permit number/LMIA number or an option identifying my application as "Cap exempt"

I was wondering how the Mon Projet system identifies me as "Cap exempt" ? Anyone who has submitted, please help.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Received email from CIC : "We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration".

This must be related to PCC that I had uploaded via CSE. No signs of Medical Request.

Current status in GCKey

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started
Current status in eCAS

We received your application for permanent residence on October 12, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 27, 2017.
We started processing your application on January 27, 2017.

andy000

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015 :Quebec . 18-11-2016 : Federal
Doc's Request.
26-05-2016 : Birth Certificate (Quebec). RPRF paid Upfront. Australian PCC sent with application.(Federal)
Nomination.....
10-06-2016 : CSQ.
AOR Received.
07-12-2015 : Quebec . 17-02-2017 : Federal.
IELTS Request
Sent With Application.
File Transfer...
17-02-2017.
Med's Request
04-04-2017.
Med's Done....
13-04-2017. Passed : 20-04-2017
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
01-03-2018.
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2018.
LANDED..........
01-05-2018
montreal06@ said:
anybody advise me for which way i can get my PCC from Australia.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
I am rephrasing my previous question after some research on how the Mon Project identifies me as cap-exempt. So I found that I need to enter two numbers in Mon Project where it will identify me as cap exempt automatically. Now I am confused which numbers are which. I have two screenshots below on where to enter my CAQ number and UCI/IUC number. No one has asked this question in this thread so far.

I called MIDI today and the person at the other end started conversation in a rude manner right after I said "Bonjour". Don't know what pissed him off. When I stated my question, he said "Just enter your details in the system and it will identify you" I asked enter where and which number, again he said "Just enter your details in the system and it will identify you" , at that point, I felt there is no use talking to him and I said "Merci bye bye"

If anyone can answer this, it would be helpful for me as well as for future cap exempt CSQ applicants. I have decided not to use a lawyer, please don't make me regret that decision. Any help will be much appreciated.

Montreal-QC

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov'16
AOR Received.
Med's Request
APPNOV2014NY said:
Received email from CIC : "We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration".

This must be related to PCC that I had uploaded via CSE. No signs of Medical Request.

Current status in GCKey

Current status in eCAS
Thanks for update...

tombo83

Sep 25, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my AOR today !!! I also linked the application to myCIC portal. Everything went smooth :)
What is strange ... I waited ONLY 55 days (PR application was sent by UPS on 6th of January and today I received my AOR).

As I remember other people were mentioning about 120 days...

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Dear Friends,

How much time it takes MIDI to come back on CSQ once we submit the documents. Please let me know if anyone has any idea or had experience.

Just wanted to plan my vacation in June for 3 weeks...

zionplace

Mar 30, 2015
Put in your UCI/IUC and you should be fine into the bar which you have already indicated here and you should be fine.

As for the second bar which you have indicated on the right, mine is blank meaning I do not have to feel anything in.

Note: I am also about to submit, only waiting for my english test

Best regards

cherti said:
I am rephrasing my previous question after some research on how the Mon Project identifies me as cap-exempt. So I found that I need to enter two numbers in Mon Project where it will identify me as cap exempt automatically. Now I am confused which numbers are which. I have two screenshots below on where to enter my CAQ number and UCI/IUC number. No one has asked this question in this thread so far.

I called MIDI today and the person at the other end started conversation in a rude manner right after I said "Bonjour". Don't know what pissed him off. When I stated my question, he said "Just enter your details in the system and it will identify you" I asked enter where and which number, again he said "Just enter your details in the system and it will identify you" , at that point, I felt there is no use talking to him and I said "Merci bye bye"

If anyone can answer this, it would be helpful for me as well as for future cap exempt CSQ applicants. I have decided not to use a lawyer, please don't make me regret that decision. Any help will be much appreciated.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
tombo83 said:
Got my AOR today !!! I also linked the application to myCIC portal. Everything went smooth :)
What is strange ... I waited ONLY 55 days (PR application was sent by UPS on 6th of January and today I received my AOR).

As I remember other people were mentioning about 120 days...
Congrats. Time you lost due to delayed CSQ processing has been covered up with faster AOR. Happy for you.

If you check spreadsheet mentioned in my signature you will find that not many applications were sent out to CIC in Dec and this might have helped you in getting AOR earlier than Oct/Nov submitted applications.

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
zionplace said:
Put in your UCI/IUC and you should be fine into the bar which you have already indicated here and you should be fine.

As for the second bar which you have indicated on the right, mine is blank meaning I do not have to feel anything in.

Note: I am also about to submit, only waiting for my english test

Best regards
Thank you. Your reply is much appreciated.

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Dear Friends,

How much time it takes MIDI to come back on CSQ once we submit the documents based on online applications. Please let me know if anyone has any idea or had experience.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
NMontD said:
Dear Friends,

How much time it takes MIDI to come back on CSQ once we submit the documents based on online applications. Please let me know if anyone has any idea or had experience.

Did you already get checklist and submitted documents?

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
cndvs said:
Hi, have you figure out how to be identified as Cap-exempt? I am having the same problem
Not with 100% confidence. So we better wait for someone to reply who has submitted it.
@zionplace has helpfully replied regarding the UCI/IUC , but not for the CAQ number.