+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

kham

Jun 22, 2016
For the phd students in quebec ..... Did MIDI asked for a proof that you finished your academic requirements for the phd program in the document list

Naqvee

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for replying, Yes, so it means if ONE document can have all these informations, so we don't need two separate documents.?

POLYNING said:
HI, I have aske the problem, and got that , in the paper, they should know your program(such as PHD IN THE COMPUTER ENGINNER), the begin and end time, part- or full-time program, and the registration certificate. all contents can be in one page.

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kham said:
For the phd students in quebec ..... Did MIDI asked for a proof that you finished your academic requirements for the phd program in the document list
only 12,your program, start and end time, full or part time, registered .....

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naqvee said:
Thanks for replying, Yes, so it means if ONE document can have all these informations, so we don't need two separate documents.?

Yes, you can submit two, different or same. But the contents are important.the necessary contents are needed

Naqvee

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, they didnt ask from me. I believe, they asked whatever you declared in the application forms.

kham said:

Naqvee

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Two more questions:

1. The certified copies need to have "True copy" written on it or just notary stamp +golden seal +signatures are enough?
2. Just to double check, we need to provide only one set of all forms / documents?

eslamelf

Apr 16, 2016
Hi Guys,

Some documents they requested i can't submit, should i submit a letter for explanation? If yes, is there a template for that?

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Dear All,

I need clarification regarding updating dependent details in the online application for MON PROJECT. I don't have the passports for my two new born sons. While filling the form there is a field for passport number and that field is mandatory to be filled. What can I do? Since the time is short, and I won't be getting the passports before 15th August even if I apply now? Please help!!

Thanks...

kham

Jun 22, 2016
POLYNING said:
only 12,your program, start and end time, full or part time, registered .....
Thanks for your response but did you declare that you finished your academic requirements or that you will finish your phd in less than one year thanks in advance

kham

Jun 22, 2016
Naqvee said:
No, they didnt ask from me. I believe, they asked whatever you declared in the application forms.
Thanks very much so this mean that you did not declare that you finished your academic requirements , I guess that you mentioned that you will finish your phd in less than one year am I right ??? Thanks in advance

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kham said:
Thanks for your response but did you declare that you finished your academic requirements or that you will finish your phd in less than one year thanks in advance
YES, I declared that you finished your academic requirements and I will finish your phd in less than one year. But they only asked me to show the program, start and finish time, full or part study, register or not....
But when you see the website, you can get that, for PHD, half of your program is necessary.
So I suggest you submit the documents they asked. But the deadline of your project is in one year.

Naqvee

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, i didn't mention anything about finishing program in less than one year and i don't think if it is required for QSW applications.

kham said:
Thanks very much so this mean that you did not declare that you finished your academic requirements , I guess that you mentioned that you will finish your phd in less than one year am I right ??? Thanks in advance

Naqvee

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just to add if you have passed comprehensive examination, you are good to go.