+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naqvee said:
just to add if you have passed comprehensive examination, you are good to go.
for PHD, if you did not pass that exam, you cant finish the 2 years program. you have to leave or change to master.............so for this exam, they know .....my university cant write this word...but I think, for this situation, they knonw that.

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is it possible that while CSQ is processing we can move out of Quebec.

Also want to know the forms they have mentioned are for both like PA and spouse
So do we both have to sign the same form individually and submit it, I means two forms, each signed by each of us

Naqvee

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you are right, except for practicing the profession that both have to sign individually.

rkapoor said:
is it possible that while CSQ is processing we can move out of Quebec.

Also want to know the forms they have mentioned are for both like PA and spouse
So do we both have to sign the same form individually and submit it, I means two forms, each signed by each of us

robicon

May 11, 2011
Documents request from MIDI ,I have a question regarding photocopy attestation I have all my educational documents attested by a lawyer in India (certified true copy stamp with Govt of India seal)
Will that be enough???????Please advise

Below is the information from Immigration Quebec website for Indian Applicants
Document type attested for photocopies(In land applicants i.e applying from Quebec)

Recognized authorities to certify compliance Indian documents

Education, training and internships
• Issuer of the document(if schools/college ) or issuing country of the notary document(is it notary authord advocates???)

Remarks

• The copy certified by the issuer of the document is still the preferred format . Note that the verification of the accuracy of the information you provide requires processing time. This period may be shorter if you deposit copies certified by the issuer.

• If you are outside the Indian territory you can certify copies of your documents by an embassy or consulate of India.

• If you want to notarize a document issued in a country or territory outside India , you should refer to the table of the corresponding country or territory.

KaZUcHen

Star Member
Jan 10, 2016
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2-04-2017
Nomination.....
22-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-04-2017
File Transfer...
27-07-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2017
Please guys, who has the authority to issue certified true copy according to Mon Projet Quebec

JS4011

Feb 3, 2015
robicon said:
Documents request from MIDI ,I have a question regarding photocopy attestation I have all my educational documents attested by a lawyer in India (certified true copy stamp with Govt of India seal)
Will that be enough???????Please advise

Below is the information from Immigration Quebec website for Indian Applicants
Document type attested for photocopies(In land applicants i.e applying from Quebec)

Recognized authorities to certify compliance Indian documents

Education, training and internships
• Issuer of the document(if schools/college ) or issuing country of the notary document(is it notary authord advocates???)

Remarks

• The copy certified by the issuer of the document is still the preferred format . Note that the verification of the accuracy of the information you provide requires processing time. This period may be shorter if you deposit copies certified by the issuer.

• If you are outside the Indian territory you can certify copies of your documents by an embassy or consulate of India.

• If you want to notarize a document issued in a country or territory outside India , you should refer to the table of the corresponding country or territory.
when did you submit your application? and when did you receive document request from MIDI...PLEASE INFORM SO THAT WE CAN TRACK OUR APPLICATIONS TOO

Thanks

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks @Naqvee

However also wants to know that can i move out of province while CSQ under process

Is anyone there her on the forum , did it and got CSQ (then PR) without any problem

Thanks!!

utsobtirtha2014

Jun 13, 2016
POLYNING said:
for PHD, if you did not pass that exam, you cant finish the 2 years program. you have to leave or change to master.............so for this exam, they know .....my university cant write this word...but I think, for this situation, they knonw that.
Hi Friends,
Can anyone say that Cooperative Evaluation Report for restricted professions like Nursing or engineering is mandatory for Mon Projet Submission?

Vtal_g

May 15, 2016
asd1985 said:
I will be submitting my application in a few days. I called them and they called me back and helped me open the account on Mon Project. 8)

Quick question: For Self sufficient funds, can i show them the money in my Indian Bank account or does it have to be my Canadian bank accounts?

Thanks!
according to my knowledge any bank i fine. but do you know on which phase visa application we have to show this amount...