NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Has any one applied thru any consultant /consular . Document request will come to consultant or your email id ? i have applied in march but still have not received any info ...

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
POLYNING said:
went to the office and submit into the mailbox directly just now.
Awesome. All the best for your CSQ. I am still preparing my documents. My document list is similar to what people have posted in earlier threads.

Appreciate if someone can answer below questions.

Q1. I do not have birth certificate from my Home Country's ( India) Civic Hospital / Municipality. My entire life I have used Passport and my High School Mark sheet as proof of Date of Birth. Is their any alternative for me besides getting certificate from Indian Civic Hospital/Municipality? I checked on New York - USA consulate website and they only provide a letter that just says that DOB as per Passport is XX-YY-ZZZZ. Most of the times this letter is useless.

Q2. My Bachelors degree ( plus few documents) have text in Hindi ( One of the Indian languages) and as per MIDI , I need to get every document with non-English and non-French text translated. So far I have been unable to find a recognized translator in USA tri-state area that can translate documents from Hindi to English. Any suggestions?

Q3. How are you guys preparing "Certified True Copy" of Educational Documents. As per MIDI , only following can certify educational documents:
a) Document Issuer - My Indian University is very hard to reach out to.
b) Notary from India - Notary from India are available only in India and I am in USA.
c) Indian Consulate - Indian consulate in NY won't certify documents issued in India.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

P.S - I am back from loooooong Alaskan vacation.

rohit786

Dec 18, 2015
REGARDING MON PROJECT

DEAR ALL
PLEASE GUIDE ME IN WHICH LANGUAGE I HAVE TO FILL INFORMATION IN MON PROJECT QUEBEC
IN ENGLISH OR IN FRENCH.AS THE PORTAL IS IN FRENCH LANGUAGE..I AM CONFUSED..PLEASE GUIDE

weekday

Jul 25, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
Awesome. All the best for your CSQ. I am still preparing my documents. My document list is similar to what people have posted in earlier threads.

Appreciate if someone can answer below questions.

Q1. I do not have birth certificate from my Home Country's ( India) Civic Hospital / Municipality. My entire life I have used Passport and my High School Mark sheet as proof of Date of Birth. Is their any alternative for me besides getting certificate from Indian Civic Hospital/Municipality? I checked on New York - USA consulate website and they only provide a letter that just says that DOB as per Passport is XX-YY-ZZZZ. Most of the times this letter is useless.

Q2. My Bachelors degree ( plus few documents) have text in Hindi ( One of the Indian languages) and as per MIDI , I need to get every document with non-English and non-French text translated. So far I have been unable to find a recognized translator in USA tri-state area that can translate documents from Hindi to English. Any suggestions?

Q3. How are you guys preparing "Certified True Copy" of Educational Documents. As per MIDI , only following can certify educational documents:
a) Document Issuer - My Indian University is very hard to reach out to.
b) Notary from India - Notary from India are available only in India and I am in USA.
c) Indian Consulate - Indian consulate in NY won't certify documents issued in India.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

P.S - I am back from loooooong Alaskan vacation.
Hi..,answers for ur queries

1. you will get DOB from your local municipality- registration of births & deaths department

2. I'm not sure, but you can find certified language translators near courts in India or else google you can find few in US also.

3. i think better option among all is ,send your certificates scanned copy to someone in India and ask them to print and notary.

cheers :)

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Is there any one who has applied in March and still have not received any doc request mail .. little concerned now :-(

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POLYNING said:
went to the office and submit into the mailbox directly just now.
thanks... did you get a confirmation email or something after?

Do you guys think it's gonna take 6months or so to get CSQ after submitting the docs? or we're looking at a less than a month timetable?

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
contextaa said:
thanks... did you get a confirmation email or something after?

Do you guys think it's gonna take 6months or so to get CSQ after submitting the docs? or we're looking at a less than a month timetable?
I think the processing time is much faster than what we think. :)

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
weekday said:
Hi..,answers for ur queries

1. you will get DOB from your local municipality- registration of births & deaths department

2. I'm not sure, but you can find certified language translators near courts in India or else google you can find few in US also.

3. i think better option among all is ,send your certificates scanned copy to someone in India and ask them to print and notary.

cheers :)
Thanks Weekday. Looking for inputs from other people.

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POLYNING said:
I think the processing time is much faster than what we think. :)
Thanks... Hopefully. I asked that, because I didn't feel like they looked at our online application and calculated the points at this stage. and the whole process is gonna get started after sending them the docs.

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017