Mar 15, 2018
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
6/12/2018
Passport Req..
11/09/2018
@Pin : Can you please tell me what you did? did u decline the ITA and wait or did u just submit your application after making changes in the PR application? Please answer.
No , i didn't decline ITA. You can't edit express entry profile once you receive your ITA. Your express entry profile will be locked permanently.
Move forward to PR application.
PR application will have the same question. Mark it as YES for a PNP and mention the Province.And also mention about this situation in your LOE for the safe side. That's what i did.

travelo_freak

Nov 1, 2018
No , i didn't decline ITA. You can't edit express entry profile once you receive your ITA. Your express entry profile will be locked permanently.
Move forward to PR application.
PR application will have the same question. Mark it as YES for a PNP and mention the Province.And also mention about this situation in your LOE for the safe side. That's what i did.
@Pin : Did they ask you anything about it? Was everything cleared smoothly for you? I am really worried about this, as i have no section to upload the nomination certificate also :(

Raj11132428

Apr 16, 2018
Pune
*****Important******

Asking this on behalf of my friend

My friend is in ip2 stage of express entry and will soon receive her COPR. her marriage is suffering a little bit and she is the dependent applicant.

After receiving COPR can she travel to Canada without her husband (primary applicant)??

Please help guys

Pin

Mar 15, 2018
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
6/12/2018
Passport Req..
11/09/2018
@Pin : Did they ask you anything about it? Was everything cleared smoothly for you? I am really worried about this, as i have no section to upload the nomination certificate also :(
Yes, i received my COPR last week. There is no section to upload the nomination form.It will be automatically linked to your account.

Reactions: Zizzilling

Sherlok

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
*****Important******

Asking this on behalf of my friend

My friend is in ip2 stage of express entry and will soon receive her COPR. her marriage is suffering a little bit and she is the dependent applicant.

After receiving COPR can she travel to Canada without her husband (primary applicant)??

Please help guys
No, she cannot. The primary applicant is mandatory.

ABAJ

Nov 20, 2018
I have got the ITA but in the express entry profile by mistake I had mentioned my marital status as single instead of divorced. Now since I have recieved the ITA, I need to correct the information and file my application with the right details. How can I make those changes in my express entry profile? Also, so that my application does not get refused basis the difference in profile before ITA and after filing ITA

ABAJ

Nov 20, 2018
Is it allowed to make changes to my personal information in express entry profile after receiving ITA and before filing for the application? I have made the mistake of not changing my marital status to Divorced and I don't want to file incorrect application. Please help.

harry4420

Nov 26, 2018
there would be discrepancy in pre-ita for (information provided before ITA) and Post ITA form for first name (Post ITA would have correct name)? will it create any problem? appreciate your help
Same with me. You got any problem that time

Dec 4, 2018
Hi, I have a situation where I had submitted my application with a certificate of qualification (Water treatment) which is not appropriately aligning with my course of study. My score was 490 when I did this and I got an ITA when the cut-off score for the draw was 439.

If I modify the PR application and remove the certificate criteria, my score is 440 (more than cut off draw score).

1. Is it fine to update the application after ITA?
2. Will there be a problem since the scores before and after ITA do not match?
3. Do I need to provide a LOE on why I removed the certification details?

Please suggest.

Reactions: harsh41291

themaverick

Feb 7, 2019
Hi guys,

Has anyone got experience with making changes to the ITA application (post ITA)?

I had unnecessarily mentioned a total of 4 Indian employment records in my EE profile for which I got an ITA. Now since I am NOT able to get the required reference letter for those 3 Indian jobs (I do have all other Indian legal employment documents like, offer letter/employment agreement, payslips, relieving letters and experience letter), I am considering which step to take next?

Option A) Decline my ITA >> correct my EE Profile by removing those 3 unnecessary job records >> wait to receive ITA next draw >> mention those 3 old jobs in personal history and submit only the 4th job record with all necessary documents.

Option B) Delete my 3 unnecessary job records in my ITA application (even though I did mention those under work experience in EE Profile for which I got ITA) >> Mention ALL jobs under Personal History section >> Submit my ITA Application.

Note: For Option B, I have recalculated my score with only my 4th Indian Job experience (which happens to be 3 years & 9 months), my score does not seem to change. In other words, those 3 unnecessary job records for which I could not gather reference letters did not contribute me any points as my 4th job was 3+ years.

Let me know your valuable thoughts!
Hi bro,
I am also in the same situation. I wold like to know what did you do. Did you followed Option B, If yes

1. did you submit LOE for this?
2. Did you attach the LOE with your only experience?

Please reply as I am so tensed as of now.

themaverick

Feb 7, 2019
Can I remove the work experience for my spouse after receiving the ITA as he does not have the supporting documents for the same? Although after removing the same, his experience is more than 6 years.
I am the primary applicant in our case.
HI friend,
What did you do. Did you provide LOE for the same. If yes where did you upload the LOE.
Please reply asap.

themaverick

Feb 7, 2019
I'm in the same situation, but to remove my spouse's work history I have to select "No". My question is; will this be viewed as misrepresentation since I had included her work history in my EE profile? (but I'm not claiming points for it - not Canadian work experience).

Please advise
Hello friend,

I have same situation, I would like to know what you did.

Nixnic19

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Hi bro,
I am also in the same situation. I wold like to know what did you do. Did you followed Option B, If yes

1. did you submit LOE for this?
2. Did you attach the LOE with your only experience?

Please reply as I am so tensed as of now.

Hello, from what i know if your score will not change from your EE, it is ok to write LOE.