AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
sam_vir said:
i have not submitted my application yet, I got the ITA
You can remove that experience from work history and state it in peronal history.

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
jpv2212 said:
At the top of the page in your account, you'll see "Modify family information" field.

Click it and have it modified.

Hope it helps
I have also received an ITA but wanted to change my job title in the pre-ITA profile before submitting the application. But I don't see any modify button but only the view form. Please advise.

Or should I go ahead and just change it in the post-ITA application and submit an LOE explaining why am I doing so?
And is it even OK to do so?

sam_vir

Apr 27, 2017
Hi Mate
Another random question - when it says First Name(s) it is asking for first and middle name. I forgot to put in my middle name, however, and it's a locked field now; if I can't edit now, If I submit with just first name, and all her documents have her middle name, can I just write an LOE explaining the situation ? or should i decline the ITA

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
can_indian said:
If you leave it in the work experience, it will create a container for you to provide appropriate documents.
But if you move your spouse work experience in the spouse personal history, you will not be asked to provide any supporting documents for it by the system.
I'm in the same situation, but to remove my spouse's work history I have to select "No". My question is; will this be viewed as misrepresentation since I had included her work history in my EE profile? (but I'm not claiming points for it - not Canadian work experience).

Please advise

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
sam_vir said:
Hi Mate
Another random question - when it says First Name(s) it is asking for first and middle name. I forgot to put in my middle name, however, and it's a locked field now; if I can't edit now, If I submit with just first name, and all her documents have her middle name, can I just write an LOE explaining the situation ? or should i decline the ITA
Try modify information on top of the page

sam_vir

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks you champ !! I am able to update. I can see its updated first name in Post ITA form, But it did not updated in Pre-ITA form .
will it create any problem? how do i deal with this situation?

sam_vir

Apr 27, 2017
there would be discrepancy in pre-ita for (information provided before ITA) and Post ITA form for first name (Post ITA would have correct name)? will it create any problem? appreciate your help

ekramece

Star Member
May 17, 2017
I have also received an ITA but wanted to change my job title in the pre-ITA profile before submitting the application. But I don't see any modify button but only the view form. Please advise.

Or should I go ahead and just change it in the post-ITA application and submit an LOE explaining why am I doing so?
And is it even OK to do so?
Hello, I am in the same situation. I want to modify the job title post ITA. And i can see the modify button in the work history section. But i am skeptical to modify as the pre-ITA and post -ITA application will differ.

Did you get any information on this?

acont0109

Jul 16, 2017
there would be discrepancy in pre-ita for (information provided before ITA) and Post ITA form for first name (Post ITA would have correct name)? will it create any problem? appreciate your help

Hi Sam_Vir,

I am in the same situation and missed to put my middle name. Can you please advise how did you solve the situation? After updating Modify Family Information, have you provided LOE for the same?

Thanks,
Arpita

acont0109

Jul 16, 2017
Hello, I am in the same situation. I want to modify the job title post ITA. And i can see the modify button in the work history section. But i am skeptical to modify as the pre-ITA and post -ITA application will differ.

Did you get any information on this?
Hi ekramece,

Can you please advise how you solved the situation? I have missed to put middle name and now concerned how to deal with the situation after modification. Thanks.

mayurd

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Hi, I got my ITA and filling the PR online form. I have a current valid passport and an old expired passport. I have done some travels on the old passport for which I am filling details under travel history section. However, I am unable to fill the old passport details under Personal details section under ID documents summary section. It allows to fill only current valid passport details. So under which section, can I fill old passport number, issue date, expiry date etc ?

jestinjs

Nov 22, 2017
Hi guys,

Has anyone got experience with making changes to the ITA application (post ITA)?

I had unnecessarily mentioned a total of 4 Indian employment records in my EE profile for which I got an ITA. Now since I am NOT able to get the required reference letter for those 3 Indian jobs (I do have all other Indian legal employment documents like, offer letter/employment agreement, payslips, relieving letters and experience letter), I am considering which step to take next?

Option A) Decline my ITA >> correct my EE Profile by removing those 3 unnecessary job records >> wait to receive ITA next draw >> mention those 3 old jobs in personal history and submit only the 4th job record with all necessary documents.

Option B) Delete my 3 unnecessary job records in my ITA application (even though I did mention those under work experience in EE Profile for which I got ITA) >> Mention ALL jobs under Personal History section >> Submit my ITA Application.

Note: For Option B, I have recalculated my score with only my 4th Indian Job experience (which happens to be 3 years & 9 months), my score does not seem to change. In other words, those 3 unnecessary job records for which I could not gather reference letters did not contribute me any points as my 4th job was 3+ years.

Let me know your valuable thoughts!

oldenuf

Mar 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
20/07/2017
u can go with option B if CRS doesn't change. i had done the same thing . dont hv to decline the ITA

RAJ009F

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
@oldenuf,

I am almost in same situation. However I would like to confirm with you or get your suggestion.

I recently changed my job , when I was creating the EE profile, I haven't joined my new org so I din't mention the new job details in EE profile. I got ITA one day before joining the new org. As you know the EE profile auto locked now. Should I mention those details in the ITA -Application Permanent Residence? and which section should I mention under personal history or Experience ?

I would greatly appreciate your reply? BTW, my new job willn''t effect my CRS score?

jestinjs

Nov 22, 2017
@oldenuf,

I am almost in same situation. However I would like to confirm with you or get your suggestion.

I recently changed my job , when I was creating the EE profile, I haven't joined my new org so I din't mention the new job details in EE profile. I got ITA one day before joining the new org. As you know the EE profile auto locked now. Should I mention those details in the ITA -Application Permanent Residence? and which section should I mention under personal history or Experience ?

I would greatly appreciate your reply? BTW, my new job willn''t effect my CRS score?
As longlas your CRS isn't getting effected please bebrest assured and only addayourad new job details under personal history section.