USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
6/12/2018
Passport Req..
11/09/2018
Hello I need some urgent help!
I have created my EE profile in January and received PNP nomination February. I already received 600 additional points after i accepted the nomination. But my question is , how to update my EE profile post nomination, specifically for a question under application details> Has X received a Provincial nomination from any of the provinces or territories?

In January I answered "no" to this question, but now i want to change it to "yes", because now i have a nomination. But the particular area was greyed out, so i can't update. And while waiting for a reply from IRCC, I received an ITA .
So I am really confused about what to do

Thanks for reading

Raj11132428

Apr 16, 2018
Pune
during my express entry profile creation i entered my ielts test result date as 14th march 2018 by mistake but in my test report form it is printed at the bottom as 10 April 2018. Can i modify the dates even after receiving the ITA?? Somebody please help me

RAJ009F

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yes, you can do that whenever u submit the ITA.

Raj11132428

Apr 16, 2018
Pune
You mean brother that i can make changes and update the dates to April 10, 2018 although i received the invitation and when i am submitting should i mention a LOE ? i thought once we receive the ITA we should not update anything in profile

RAJ009F

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yep. Your right. I feel loe not required here, but safe to have.

Raj11132428

Apr 16, 2018
Pune
What happened in my case was in my old test report form my nationality was printed wrong and i told the ielts coordinator to change it and she told me that no other changes will be there except the nationality so i entered the dates which was in the old TRF form as March 14,2018 but today i received the new TRF in which dates below was April 10,2018. Can i ask that ielts coordinator to roll back the dates to March 14,2018 and send a new TRF? will they do that?

RAJ009F

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
You update the latest date, provide the LOE on the correction and provide both old and new TRFs a supporting docs.

Srivathsan M

May 8, 2018
Hi all,

By mistake I mentioned the number of hours worked weekly as 45 instead of 40, in the ITA form. The minimum mandate for skilled worker PR is 30 hours a week

Now I have a reference letter from the company stating the 40 hours per week but I am unable to edit the ITA form to correct the number of hours.

Should I reject the ITA and reenter the pool ? My PR scores do not change on account of this. Kindly help.

Last edited:

RAJ009F

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi all,

By mistake I mentioned the number of hours worked weekly as 45 instead of 40, in the ITA form. The minimum mandate for skilled worker PR is 30 hours a week

Now I have a reference letter from the company stating the 40 hours per week but I am unable to edit the ITA form to correct the number of hours.

Should I reject the ITA and reenter the pool ? My PR scores do not change on account of this. Kindly help.
I think you can change after ITA, but before submitting for eapr. If you're already submitted. Use CIC webform and explain with loe

rupas

May 8, 2018
Hi Everyone!
I had created an EE Profile with me as the main applicant and stated that my son would be traveling along with me. I have received the ITA and now as my son's passport has expired and being a US citizen the extension will take a minimum of 30 days, I would like to submit the ITA for only me stating that my son will not be accompanying me. Is that possible to do or what is the best way to submit my PR application without any issues? Please assist as I have only 20 more days left to submit the application.

CanadaPR_001

Apr 2, 2018
Hi All ,

We have created EE profile as my husband being primary applicant . He has received ECA evaluation . but mine is still not received.
We are thinking to update the profile to "Spouse Not Accompanying" for now so that its not dependent on my ECA until i get it .
Our CRS score with "Spouse Accompanying" and my ECA evaluated will be 426 .
CRS score with "Spouse NOT Accompanying" will be 425.
Please advice , if it is feasible to update express entry profile this way is in case ITA is recieved with "Sppuse Not Accompanying"
Thanks
Divya

RAJ009F

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi All ,

We have created EE profile as my husband being primary applicant . He has received ECA evaluation . but mine is still not received.
We are thinking to update the profile to "Spouse Not Accompanying" for now so that its not dependent on my ECA until i get it .
Our CRS score with "Spouse Accompanying" and my ECA evaluated will be 426 .
CRS score with "Spouse NOT Accompanying" will be 425.
Please advice , if it is feasible to update express entry profile this way is in case ITA is recieved with "Sppuse Not Accompanying"
Thanks
Divya[/QUOTE

Pls don't do that. Wait for eca

RAJ009F

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Everyone!
I had created an EE Profile with me as the main applicant and stated that my son would be traveling along with me. I have received the ITA and now as my son's passport has expired and being a US citizen the extension will take a minimum of 30 days, I would like to submit the ITA for only me stating that my son will not be accompanying me. Is that possible to do or what is the best way to submit my PR application without any issues? Please assist as I have only 20 more days left to submit the application.

Submit the eapr for all and give loe about yiurs sons passport. Meanwhile if you have the application number for new pp please mention the same in loe. After receiving the PPR you can submit the new pp for stamping.

rupas

May 8, 2018
Hi Everyone!

Please anyone let me know if it is possible to change the applicant details?

Mar 22, 2018
I received an ITA shortly after submitting my Express Entry profile. However, I realized that I had made an error in the 'Education' section of my Express Entry profile and wrongly stated the institute I got my diploma from. I logged into my account and tried to modify the submitted application - however, instead of the option 'update form', I am seeing 'view form' and am unable to make any changes.

What do I do? I read that it is possible to modify your Express Entry profile even after receiving an ITA - why am I not seeing the 'update form' option?
Hello,

I did a similar mistake in Education Section of my express entry profile. I got ITA recently. When I found the mistake, the system is not allowing me to correct the mistake in my profile. It only shows view form option and there is no option to update it. Can you please share your experience as how you handled it. Since I am not able to find much info, I am thinking to write a Letter Of Explanation and provide the correct details in After ITA application. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!!