+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Modifying Express Entry profile after receiving an ITA

ssharma2

Nov 2, 2015
Hi Guys

I received Alberta Interest Letter in my EE profile. I just realized my immigration representative made a mistake in work experience.

Work Experience:
1. Noc 7514 (C level) - 1.5 yrs - should be 7305 (noc b)
2. NOC 6311 (B level) - 1.5 yrs - should be 6711 (noc d)

With the correction, the overall points stays the same. The question is, is it okay to make this change at this point after recieving Alberta Interest to apply PNP message? Please advise

aleersurahio

Mar 18, 2019
Hi, I am about to submit my EE profile for ITA but my passport is under renewal. Would I be able to add one more passport after I receive ITA, or should I wait for two weeks until I get my passport? Thank you.

SwaKC

May 22, 2019
Hi guys,

Has anyone got experience with making changes to the ITA application (post ITA)?

I had unnecessarily mentioned a total of 4 Indian employment records in my EE profile for which I got an ITA. Now since I am NOT able to get the required reference letter for those 3 Indian jobs (I do have all other Indian legal employment documents like, offer letter/employment agreement, payslips, relieving letters and experience letter), I am considering which step to take next?

Option A) Decline my ITA >> correct my EE Profile by removing those 3 unnecessary job records >> wait to receive ITA next draw >> mention those 3 old jobs in personal history and submit only the 4th job record with all necessary documents.

Option B) Delete my 3 unnecessary job records in my ITA application (even though I did mention those under work experience in EE Profile for which I got ITA) >> Mention ALL jobs under Personal History section >> Submit my ITA Application.

Note: For Option B, I have recalculated my score with only my 4th Indian Job experience (which happens to be 3 years & 9 months), my score does not seem to change. In other words, those 3 unnecessary job records for which I could not gather reference letters did not contribute me any points as my 4th job was 3+ years.

Let me know your valuable thoughts!
hi
im in a similar situation.
Received ITA, but forgot to mention a company in EE. Can I add the company in post ITA details of work history or should I decline the ITA and wait for next draw and ITA?
Thanks

aleersurahio

Mar 18, 2019
A
hi
im in a similar situation.
Received ITA, but forgot to mention a company in EE. Can I add the company in post ITA details of work history or should I decline the ITA and wait for next draw and ITA?
Thanks
As you long as your CRS score does not go down, you can make changes. Should it go down with new work experience, there may be a problem.

Roma5555

Jun 5, 2019
Hey guys,

Need help! My documents for Masters Degree still under assessment at ICAS and they are behind on their schedule - should start reviewing my case only sometime in July (unfortunately, they don't provide any rush services). I'm missing those points in my Express Entry profile in order to receive ITA. My work permit expires this month.

Is it possible to select random date and put "still under assessment" under education question in order to receive ITA and update my profile with correct date after receiving the assessment?

Thanks in advance!

ankursingh50

Jul 16, 2019
Hi,

I mentioned work ex of 5+ years while creating my profile for express entry. I have received the invitation to apply.

Now while creating profile can i change work history and mention only 3+ years in the work history as I want to claim points for the same and remaining I will mention under personal history?

adipdaniel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi Guys..I am not sure if I would need the help of a consultant after receiving ITA..Can i create the express entry profile initially by myself and after receiving ITA, if there is a lot of documentation, can I take the services of a consultant with the same express entry profile?

aleersurahio

Mar 18, 2019
Hi Guys..I am not sure if I would need the help of a consultant after receiving ITA..Can i create the express entry profile initially by myself and after receiving ITA, if there is a lot of documentation, can I take the services of a consultant with the same express entry profile?
It’s up to you, but I would say; if you come so far, you might be able to finish it yourself. You need simple documents for all info that you’ve mentioned in EE. Join Facebook group for questions.

adipdaniel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Yes I was planning on doing that. But many of my friends applied with consultants help. I also completed WES, IELTS process, etc on my own only till now but I heard the documentation stage is crucial for acceptance/rejection. So was wondering in case I require a consultant's help after receiving ITA for just the documentation stage alone, will the consultant create a new profile or the ITA process can be completed with the same express entry profile that I created. Cause in the EE profile i heard there is a seperate section for updating the consultants details, if you are applying through one. So was not sure if I can modify/change my EE profile if i choose to take the help of the consultant later.

aleersurahio

Mar 18, 2019
Yes I was planning on doing that. But many of my friends applied with consultants help. I also completed WES, IELTS process, etc on my own only till now but I heard the documentation stage is crucial for acceptance/rejection. So was wondering in case I require a consultant's help after receiving ITA for just the documentation stage alone, will the consultant create a new profile or the ITA process can be completed with the same express entry profile that I created. Cause in the EE profile i heard there is a seperate section for updating the consultants details, if you are applying through one. So was not sure if I can modify/change my EE profile if i choose to take the help of the consultant later.
Entirely your decision dear. For the changes, you do as long your CRS score doesn’t fall.

adipdaniel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Thanks @aleersurahio ! :) I havent worked with a consultant before...just a followup question, whether consultants will create a new profile if we go through them of if we can retain the same express entry created by ourselves and they will help us to complete the process by paying them a fee..also if the consultant will allow us to edit our EE profile if we go through them or insist in new EE creation..havent worked with one before hence the many questions..

aleersurahio

Mar 18, 2019
Thanks @aleersurahio ! :) I havent worked with a consultant before...just a followup question, whether consultants will create a new profile if we go through them of if we can retain the same express entry created by ourselves and they will help us to complete the process by paying them a fee..also if the consultant will allow us to edit our EE profile if we go through them or insist in new EE creation..havent worked with one before hence the many questions..
Check with couple or consultants without committing. Maybe ask they for help with documentation only, while you carry out the process.