+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistakes on application forms that have already sent?

khan2019

Jun 16, 2018
No they did not accept the CSE because even tho I had uci number , our app had not been opened and reviewed yet. it got returned to me. They also emailed me explaining that's why they couldn't help through CSE. the app has to be in the system. I've since sent it back and received AOR
what would u advice me on my case? had u submited ue CSE before AOR? what should i do? should i raise CSE immidiatley after getting AOR

shahiniamin

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
what would u advice me on my case? had u submited ue CSE before AOR? what should i do? should i raise CSE immidiatley after getting AOR
Hi friends,
I have a similar problem.
I just sent my spousal sponsorship package today and right after I noticed I missed part of my mother's name in the form ( a prefix) . Also I typed in my spouse father's place of birth by mistake ( both case different from the birth certificate info). Are they gonna be a problem that may result in rejection or application return?

Avasa

Sep 2, 2018
Hello,
I have sent the spouse sponsorship application on July 06, 2018
for sponsoring my husband. Unfortunately I had a small mistake, for the place of birth on IMM1344 form, I write Canada instead of Iran. How could I correct that?

Zeb786

May 11, 2018
Hello,
I have sent the spouse sponsorship application on July 06, 2018
for sponsoring my husband. Unfortunately I had a small mistake, for the place of birth on IMM1344 form, I write Canada instead of Iran. How could I correct that?
Its not a small mistake, try to contact IRCC throught webform if you have already received the AOR and fix this issue!! ASAP

Olarthemeji

Feb 11, 2019
Please help, i noticed a mistake in one of my names on applicant name after receiving AOR. Please how do i correct it? I submitted last week.

Nattesh

Mar 25, 2019
Please i need help. I got my application number before 6 months. while studying some of the case i realised that i made a mistake writing my date of flee from my coutry of origin. And it resulted me in three different date mistakes. Is it allowed to correct my mistakes either by email or postal address. Pls help How can i correct all those mistakes in my and spouse shedule A

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hello Guys,

would anyone know if we write Islamabad as Place of birth from Pakistan, instead of Rawalpindi for principal Applicant in generic form. as Per guideline it should match to the travel document i.e. passport which says Rawalpindi as place of birth. Should it be a problem. is this something which would cause CIC to send back the application to correct the place of birth, at the same time, these two cities are twin

Thanks

tets

Oct 25, 2019
Hey All
I have done a mistake while filling my back ground information form. my visit visa to USA was refused around 9 years ago and UK visit visa was denied a year ago. instead of tick yes to question 6d backgound information form( were u refused permanent visa or temporary visa or visit visa by Canada or another country). i should have tick yes to this question but unintentionally i ticked no. what should i do now? i have send my application for Canadian Pr just two weeks ago. i am provincial nominee paper based. please advise what is the remedy now and how can i overcome this damage.
one more question, i need to send CIC updated travel form as well as i forgot to mentioned my trip to UK 8 years ago. what should i do for it?
hello dear

may i know what you did with your application because we have the same issue.. shall i send amendments through web form. please advise. thanks

khan2019

Jun 16, 2018
hello dear

may i know what you did with your application because we have the same issue.. shall i send amendments through web form. please advise. thanks
Yes I had sent webform got medical done but waiting for decision for the last 6 months after medical has been passed

tets

Oct 25, 2019
when did u realized that you made a mistake with the form? because mine, i just submitted paper based yesterday, and i found out same day after reviewing again.. do u think i can submit now to webform or shall i wait for the application number? did u link your application to your online account?

jetliner

Jan 15, 2020
Hello Everyone,
CIC has asked the Principal Applicant to resubmit the updated Schedule A Background declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing with original signature under spousal sponsorship application.

We have noticed a mistake in an initial submission of this form regarding the question 6d, the answer should be "Yes" as the principal application got the refusal before under the Family Sponsorship (parental / dependent sponsorship - refused due to over age) and Visitor Visa (refused due to weak back home ties) to Canada.

How we can correct this mistake while submitting the requested form again.
  • Do we need to write a letter explaining about the initial mistake or just use the space provided on the (June-2019) form.
  • Also provide copies of earlier refusal letters as proof?
  • What should we mention that it was a human error / mistake?
Medical and biometrics have already been done. Will this mistake impact on the application?

After doing the original sign on the form, do we need to mail it (option A) or we can still scan and upload it (option B)?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello Everyone,
CIC has asked the Principal Applicant to resubmit the updated Schedule A Background declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing with original signature under spousal sponsorship application.

We have noticed a mistake in an initial submission of this form regarding the question 6d, the answer should be "Yes" as the principal application got the refusal before under the Family Sponsorship (parental / dependent sponsorship - refused due to over age) and Visitor Visa (refused due to weak back home ties) to Canada.

How we can correct this mistake while submitting the requested form again.
  • Do we need to write a letter explaining about the initial mistake or just use the space provided on the (June-2019) form.
  • Also provide copies of earlier refusal letters as proof?
  • What should we mention that it was a human error / mistake?
Medical and biometrics have already been done. Will this mistake impact on the application?

After doing the original sign on the form, do we need to mail it (option A) or we can still scan and upload it (option B)?
Letter of explanation. I also suggest you send a Webform ASAP explaining, as not mentioning a refusal can lead to a finding of misrepresentation, refusal and a ban.

Jhnil

Feb 16, 2020
I have the same error on my schedule A. I checked NO instead of YES ( refused visit visa 2017). But i have attached a copy of our refusal letter with our application as supporting documents.
My question is how do i correct this mistake? Should i contact ircc/cic about and resend a revised schedule A? If yes, how? Or should i just wait for them to tell me what to do?

ppooooyyaa

Jul 23, 2018
Hi all,

I applied for my study permit in 2016 to study my master in Canada. After that, I extended my study permit once and I took my post-graduate work permit. In all of these forms, I used July 2016 as the date that I finished my bachelor studies because I received the last mark in July. I need to mention that when I was applying for my study permit, my bachelor's diploma was not issued yet.

These days I'm going to apply for my permanent residency and I asked my university to issue my diploma. In the diploma, they reported my graduation date the same as the date of my last exam, which was June 2016.

So in my permanent residency form, the bachelor graduation date will be different from all other forms that I submitted before. Is there any way to fix this issue? Is an explanation letter enough to explain the situation?

Thank you all in advance.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi all,

I applied for my study permit in 2016 to study my master in Canada. After that, I extended my study permit once and I took my post-graduate work permit. In all of these forms, I used July 2016 as the date that I finished my bachelor studies because I received the last mark in July. I need to mention that when I was applying for my study permit, my bachelor's diploma was not issued yet.

These days I'm going to apply for my permanent residency and I asked my university to issue my diploma. In the diploma, they reported my graduation date the same as the date of my last exam, which was June 2016.

So in my permanent residency form, the bachelor graduation date will be different from all other forms that I submitted before. Is there any way to fix this issue? Is an explanation letter enough to explain the situation?

Thank you all in advance.
You don't need to bother with an explanation letter. It is not an issue.