+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistakes on application forms that have already sent?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi All, i have already submitted my wife's PR application on April outland. For Question from Checklist, have you been previously sponsored yourself for pr? I said no. I got confused during application and now I realized that I came to Canada after my dad go his PR. Can I send webform about it? Will they reject my application because of this? It's been almost 2 months and I'm worried about it. Did anyone else had similar issue during their application?
Thank you so much!
You've asked this before. Is there something about the previous answers you didn't like?

Probably they will not return/reject because of this - being sponsored by parent is a different circumstances, and the sense of this question is about whether you were sponsored as a spouse - your case would not make you ineligible so not material, really.

That said: sure, best to submit a webform to correct and explain. That should be it.

sapkos

Jan 3, 2019
You've asked this before. Is there something about the previous answers you didn't like?

Probably they will not return/reject because of this - being sponsored by parent is a different circumstances, and the sense of this question is about whether you were sponsored as a spouse - your case would not make you ineligible so not material, really.

That said: sure, best to submit a webform to correct and explain. That should be it.
i just wanted to get second opinion on this thats why. sorry, didnt mean to ask same question over and over again. Thank you for the reply.

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hello Wonderful people, my husband mailed me the forms today after signing but he forgot to sign one form, can he sign and email it to me or does the signs need to be in ink only and not to be scanned? Thanks for your time

szilviapalmai

Feb 4, 2023
Hi everyone. I submitted my spousal sponsorship application on Jan 19th, I haven't received an AOR yet, however, I realised that I accidentally switched my surname and first name on form 5532. On all the other forms it's correct. Should I let IRCC know through a corrected webform, or might they still accept the application this way? Thanks in advance!

Dikechris

Jan 18, 2024
I discovered that there was a typographical error in my letter of introduction from my company after submitting my application on line.My company is willing to give me another letter correcting this error.Can I use the webform in this case?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I discovered that there was a typographical error in my letter of introduction from my company after submitting my application on line.My company is willing to give me another letter correcting this error.Can I use the webform in this case?
Yes. If the typo is irrelevant or minor or obvious, probably not needed, but use your judgment.