+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistakes on application forms that have already sent?

drerhys

Nov 6, 2017
HI everyone, I submitted my spousal sponsorship application under the incorrect category. It was filed under the Conjugal Partner category when it should have been filed under the Common law partner category. Can I submit a new Imm1344 using webforms or will I have to withdraw the application and resubmit another one under the correct category?

macrice

Jan 2, 2021
Manila, Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
03-06-2020
AOR Received.
19-12-2020
Med's Request
15-01-2021
Passport Req..
01-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2021
Hi thank u for ur reply. I have already submitted a CSE and sent a copy to the office via canada post. Although it's seeming that it still may not help me ,As stated above, I DO have a UCI number. My husband has one from a previous work permit ( he was here on work program ) but I'm learning that because app still hasn't been added to system yet , that they may or may not be able to add the forms
Withdraw

zevhowls

Feb 21, 2021
Spousal sponsor. just realized a mistake, in form imm1344, I(sponsor) had input PR since date a month later than I actually got it. what can I do?
application already in the visa office.

Papis

Jan 26, 2021
Hello everyone,
does any of you have any experience in correcting application forms that have already been sent?
I sent in my app 3 weeks ago and I found I made two mistakes on two different forms, one is on sponsor's form and one is on PR app form. I still havent received AOR yet, should I wait until i get my reference number or should i send them a letter/updated forms before they find out the mistakes and send them back?

Thanks
Hi,
Normally you should have a UCI number.
So you can file the webform with your UCI number, explain the mistakes and upload the corrected IMM's

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Spousal sponsor. just realized a mistake, in form imm1344, I(sponsor) had input PR since date a month later than I actually got it. what can I do?
application already in the visa office.
This is only a typo and almost certainly not material. No reason to worry. If you wish to correct, you could do a webform or email (if the visa office gave you an email). But personally I'd say not necessary.

Reactions: zevhowls

Shar1996

May 6, 2021
Hi all, just want to ask, I wasn't able to write my name in Native script in imm 5669 (as we don't had access to printer in this COVID-19 and the application for students in Canada is opened today for limited intake). Will this be an issue?
Should I wait for AOR or write to cic?
Thanks

ishica

Sep 8, 2021
Hi

I am an international student and just graduated from a college. I applied for a work permit and after 2 days, realized that i selected wrong option in the question - What type of Work Permit are you applying for?

I selected - Open Work Permit whereas I should have selected - Post Graduation Work Permit.

And therefore, I received from IRCC a letter stating that i can continue working for the same employer until January, 2022 (as to IRCC, it is being portrayed that I applied for an extension in work permit).

I tried calling IRCC today, but eventually got to hear the automated response.

Can anyone please tell me, how to rectify this and shall i raise a webform for the same? And it can be sorted out?

Napastak

Oct 12, 2021
Hi,
Normally you should have a UCI number.
So you can file the webform with your UCI number, explain the mistakes and upload the corrected IMM's
Hello everyone,
does any of you have any experience in correcting application forms that have already been sent?
I sent in my app 3 weeks ago and I found I made two mistakes on two different forms, one is on sponsor's form and one is on PR app form. I still havent received AOR yet, should I wait until i get my reference number or should i send them a letter/updated forms before they find out the mistakes and send them back?

Thanks
Hi couldn’t you please provide updates

Napastak

Oct 12, 2021
Hello Everyone,
CIC has asked the Principal Applicant to resubmit the updated Schedule A Background declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing with original signature under spousal sponsorship application.

We have noticed a mistake in an initial submission of this form regarding the question 6d, the answer should be "Yes" as the principal application got the refusal before under the Family Sponsorship (parental / dependent sponsorship - refused due to over age) and Visitor Visa (refused due to weak back home ties) to Canada.

How we can correct this mistake while submitting the requested form again.
  • Do we need to write a letter explaining about the initial mistake or just use the space provided on the (June-2019) form.
  • Also provide copies of earlier refusal letters as proof?
  • What should we mention that it was a human error / mistake?
Medical and biometrics have already been done. Will this mistake impact on the application?

After doing the original sign on the form, do we need to mail it (option A) or we can still scan and upload it (option B)?
Hi , any updates , I am in the same situation
For visa refusal I chose No Instead of yes and do not have AOR yet, what should I do?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I am in the same situation, will we be rejection? by this mistake?
Not reporting previous visa rejection is serious. It can be considered as mis-representation. And could result in refusal and/or ban to enter Canada.

Correct your mistake by sending in the updated form and an explaination letter BEFORE IRCC question you/send a PFL to you.
(use webform)

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hello all, we are going to submit pr spousal application for my spouse . He has applied for work permit which got refused in the past, giving a reason he will not leave India but we just just realised today as the consultant filled the forms and we never checked that he wrote some dates wrong in the work experience. He worked until Jan 2018 for that employer and it is mentioned that he worked until July 2018. Can we write loe an explain them again? We are just worried that would it cause any issues? Thank you

ramu_rokey

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPEC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-07-2016
Doc's Request.
01-24-2017
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
01-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
22-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
25-03-2017
Hello all, we are going to submit pr spousal application for my spouse . He has applied for work permit which got refused in the past, giving a reason he will not leave India but we just just realised today as the consultant filled the forms and we never checked that he wrote some dates wrong in the work experience. He worked until Jan 2018 for that employer and it is mentioned that he worked until July 2018. Can we write loe an explain them again? We are just worried that would it cause any issues? Thank you
as long as there is no gaps in personal history you should be fine.

sapkos

Jan 3, 2019
Hi All, i have already submitted my wife's PR application on April outland. For Question from Checklist, have you been previously sponsored yourself for pr? I said no. I got confused during application and now I realized that I came to Canada after my dad go his PR. Can I send webform about it? Will they reject my application because of this? It's been almost 2 months and I'm worried about it. Did anyone else had similar issue during their application?
Thank you so much!